All Comments on 'Wife Wants Me to Cheat, Ch. 01'

by a_random_user

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was awesome, good story.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Well -

Hmmmmm - Everyman's fantasy of a wife I guess, so why not, this is an erotic story site after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Strange As Fiction

My mate likes to watch. We are quite selective - love has to be in the air. But it does happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks.

I am an American woman who is just as eager to see her husband screw another woman in front of me. Sort of reverse cuckolding. Nothing sets me off more than imagining me preparing my husbands dick and another woman's pussy for a major fuck session with me watching, and then helping, then joining in. My husband has always said I was the only woman he knew that was not jealous and cannot believe I actually encourage him to have affairs, get a girlfriend, find a fuck buddy, etc. The idea is absolutely the sexiest thing I can think of, next to me getting double-teamed by my husband and another man. This story encompassed my fantasy, too bad more women, especially Western women, don't feel more secure in themselves and their relationships to share. Perhaps they'd like to, but are too afraid of people 'finding out.' I don't care what people think of me. As far as I'm concerned, sex is not a relationship, its just plain fun. Why not share the joy? So, to all the ladies out there, come over, have a drink, sit in the spa and, if you'd like, you can fuck my husband. As long as I can watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous