All Comments on '1+2 @ LOL Lounge Ch. 01'

by RogueDom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fetish, not Loving Wives

Shouldn't this be in Fetish? I didn't score it because it's a Fetish story... Try posting in the correct category and I'm sure your scores will be much higher.

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years ago
Maybe...

This hasn't gotten to the wife part yet so perhaps it's a loving wife, we shall see. Cheating wives fit and as much as I usually dislike cuckold (even though I have written a dab for those with that mindset) it does fit the catagory no matter what some say.

The term is "adventurous", I believe.

Nice different start with possibles, I seldom like stories left hanging but so far this is interesting and well written, with a different flair. There is even room for some comedy if you really can do it.

If you do move it to fetish I will miss it so please don't.

MGM

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Interesting start

I will be looking for new chapters to see just where you will take this naive couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why

why are so many idiots writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Intriguing so far.

I'll look forward to seeing more.

And it's in exactly the right category. Take a look through Loving Wives and that'll be obvious. Well - obvious to all but a certain few.

I'm guessing this Loving Wife is going to have some fresh new experiences in the next few hours - as is her husband.

Welcome to the site - I'll be looking in "Loving Wives" for your next installment.

RogueDomRogueDomabout 13 years agoAuthor
Happy Ending

So, we'll stay with Loving Wives.

I love a happy ending!

Stay tuned for . . .

1+2 @ LOL Lounge Ch. 02, Shelley Spanked In the Spotlight

Jeanluc4youJeanluc4youabout 13 years ago
Keep writing...

I like where this is going... nice foundation. Keep building...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

Rw43, 26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64 among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous