All Comments on 'Oh No, It's The Cops!'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Three Times A Charm

Three times is a charm they say. I think we know which orifice Jon chose. Well done. Hope you continue to write stories of hot wives being taken by others. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF

When you asshole writer(?)s want to have a woman raped you seem to pick on cops. I have a flash for you. Co9ps are there to protect ..not rape. A cop that raped will get himself a new asshole to replace the one that he is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding Effort

Wow, so very hot. Lots of twists and turns on an emotional rollercoaster. She's a great wife to get you out of jail, but what's up with her being so quick to suck off her former boyfriend. Think she has done that a lot before, right! I really like stories like this, ones that are so thought provoking instead of the run of the mill, in and out, slam bang thank you man. Keep up the great work.

I was intrigued as to where he decided to go at the end. I know which I would have chosen, the one I hadn't done before. But that's part of the intrigue. Maybe you didn't want it because others had been there right before. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Where does your naughty mind get these ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best effort yes

Saw you had a new story and glad to see you back. Good fantasy and a great read. Think it's you best effort behind "jamie's revenge". That was also hot. Was very hot reading about you wife with former boyfrind to get you out of jail...so realistic. But the ass work was great twist. I know how I would have picked. Damn what a fantasy.

Jenny

(as for comment...there are a couple jackasses that would not know hot story. They would probably screw up a blow job.Disregard their note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

god this made me horny:P my guy is fingering me while im readin this :) its so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wooooo ... Hot man

Great story - look forward to more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well I never....

But I wish I did. Loved this story. So very hot, caught in the act and taking the responsibility for actions away. That let the characters do things they normally wouldn't. Liked this one a lot, maybe not as much as Marlton Wives Club and Blow Job Queen series, but loved it. More and more writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Piper knows how to take it!

You do the crime, you do the time. And Piper did that time on her hands and knees. Wow, I love how this story came together. It's very erotic. I know there were a couple nasty comments, but those have to be from ass holes who don't understand how hot this story was. I can see her being so surprised, taking it up the butt. When she probably thought it was just a fuck like her dating days so what's a little slice to get out of the problem? Then she found out. Now, which place did you select, sir?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My girlfriend admitted

She once blew a cop to get out of a ticket so I guess it could happen. She said she begged him to let her go because of insurance and license suspension. She said it was worth it once she got over feeling like a slut. All I know is she was horny after telling me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

Crap , stupid crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...