All Comments on 'Lucia the Teacher'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unreadable

I've never commented on a story before. I wanted to like your story but I couldn't force myself to read it all. Way too many typos....using he for her repeatedly....really needs to be proofread before submitting.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

This was actually pointed out by a friend, but not untill after the story was submitted. I'm going to try and re-submit a corrected version... though I sincerely hope that your idea of sexuality does not always involve perfect grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
+1 on the typos

All in all, yes, a good story and would like to see more. But lines such as

"as the first massive stream of cum blasted into his lip"

tend to off-put us sometimes.

in_usein_useabout 13 years ago
Once again, a very good story...

I got lost enough in the detail that overlooking a typo or two was easy...

I always look forward to your submissions, you never fail to deliver great cock sucking and facial fantasies!

tomdiggerskitomdiggerskiabout 13 years ago
Typo's?

I was so tied up with the story - typo's were the last thing on my mind. Good job.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadabout 13 years agoAuthor
Typoes

I'm working on fixing this... but honestly who can read "as the first massive stream of cum blasted into his lip" and do anything but chuckle and the error.

I suppose if you're a massive homophobe you might be bothered by it, but then again if you're that kind of uptight person, you should probably be on your church group website, not literotica!

TalinTalinabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I saw your story the day it was posted. As a big fan of your writing and stories about fellatio, I gave you a rating of five and wished it could've been more. I can overlook the typos because the story was still a great read for me. Thanks for writing, GML, and I hope to read more soon. RCG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Incredibly hot!

I love everything about this, from his masturbatory fantasies to her control of his orgasm!

Longshot8ft

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Deliciously hot

Thank you

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
taking his big load of cum over your face

what a very hot horny story Lucia the teacher . brilliant writing awesome very hot erotic story . reading this only got more of a turn on .do keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

I wish i had a teacher like that.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 8 years ago
Very Nice Story

On the important side, well told and hot as hell.

On the less important side, why did she want him to slow down? Surely she knew an eighteen-year-old is good for more than just one dance. There would be far more hard cock and follow-up explosions for her to amuse herself with had he cum a tad early. As a youngster who attracted an older following, it was one of my selling points.

Blaine

alphawolf65alphawolf65over 6 years ago
awesome story

I really enjoy the older lady controlling younger man stories.Have had many fantasies of this type.You have a smooth and easy to read style of writing.Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mature Yoga Wife

My mature wife is a hot yoga instructor. Has her own studio in the basement of our home near Toronto Canada. Does private nude hot yoga classes. At 51 has a great body and nude yoga makes her naughty. She loves to go down on her private younger male clients as they perform various poses. Often sucking them off twice during yhe 90 minute session. So just as this mature teacher enjoys the verility and flavour of young men. She just loves to suck cock. Other men's cock and really enjoys for me to watch her do it. A true fellatrix as well and very proud of it. And her yoga tallent too.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hot and hungry

thanks gimme for the story of hot and hungry lucia. i love the way she directed the action and made sure that she got the entire load out. women who love cum and making sure they milk each last drop get me so turned on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very well written.

Excellent 👍👍👍

section57section57over 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

Hi There,

This is a wonderful story and I truly enjoyed it. Well written and kept me engaged all the way through. A long time ago I had a lady friend who very much enjoyed sharing her passion for oral with me. It was a memorable time as she would take me to the edge and back any number of times before finishing me. She never asked for anything in return except friendship and I was happy to give her that. Thank you for bringing back some sweet memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sweet, short, sexy and straight to the point. The kid gets a reward for doing his job.

TNGdiddyTNGdiddy11 months ago

Good story and many of us men wish we had an older, female mentor like Lucia!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1807 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...