All Comments on 'In Public'

by humblebumble38

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Well trained submissive male, up to a point? Vote 5 from another switch-hitting Mistress.

I'm sure improvements can be made, if you were truthful! Do you enjoy being used anally, by a gentler male with somewhat larger equipment?

Apologies for being a trained masochist, requiring external pain to be useful, other than vanilla-styled genital stimulation with a french whip. My boys look forward to such punishment, for allowing any erections to occur after being manually 'testosterone depleted' by their 'Mistress'! Not to concern yourself about that; MY golden rule has been meekness and total obedience failing which, offending portions of the sub-male body are gently but firmly reminded that a firm 'Erection' must only be called for by female members of our sisterhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except I don't think that happened.

When Hank shoved his dick in his mouth he bit it off and left Hank screaming and bleeding on the floor. He bitch slapped his "mistress" and told her never to talk to him again. What? You thought he had no pride or self respect? You were wrong!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Yes

We do know where we fit in. It is so nice being able to serve a woman and a real man. Kisses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous