All Comments on 'Morning Wood'

by JenPB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Blown Away

I have only dreamed of getting a BJ like this. You have finally brought it to me.

KingRichard923KingRichard923about 13 years ago
Thank you

For this play by play journey so few, were so dedicated to, have shared better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Like you were right there next to me whispering in my ear. Like your lips were on my own cock.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
PHEW! What a wonderful...

...way to wake up!

HotSplashHotSplashabout 13 years ago
Yes! Nicely done.

I love mornings like this! The sense of ownership and relinquishing ownership to her with the drop of my heard to the pillow. The flow of heat and energy with the wrapping of the lips. I love it when she sleeps with her head at my hips, ready for action. I like it even better when my head is also at her hips…

Orion2012Orion2012about 13 years ago
Ladies take note!

Very, very, very few men will complain if you wake them this way. As a matter of fact, most men fantasize about it.

Do not hesitate to try it if you're curious. He may get the hint and try it on you some day :)

KentGlassKentGlassabout 13 years ago
As always...bravo

I continue to love reading what you write. You have a way with words that make your writings special. I love the view point that you give with this one. Thank you and keep writing.

Carnevil9Carnevil9almost 4 years ago
Very nice!

Very nicely told story, and very erotic. All men hope and dream that women love sucking their cock as much as you relate in this story. A fantasy come true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex was too one-sided. No reactions from him made it boring.

And you need an editor/proofreader. You had her put her hand down his PAINTS when you meant PANTS.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous