All Comments on 'A Black Tranny Fantasy'

by tsfantasy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

A great story to read it make me think of my first black shemale I meet her 2 weeks a go I have to call her now after I read your story it make me horny as hell, Thanks your Dutch fan.

james_38671james_38671about 13 years ago
YES

oh yes i want tomeet her also so fucking hot great story i have been dreaming about it for long time

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERabout 13 years ago
mmmm very hot

very hot hope we get to see part 2 soon

thomnylonsthomnylonsabout 13 years ago
so good

I cant wait for my first taste of blk shemale cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*cd bitch

hot story well written and looking for more very soon. as a Crossdresser there's nothing that can compare with taking a cock in your mouth or "pussy" and being treated like a low life whore, cum slut, bitch that can't be fucked enough. I especially enjoy the long, hard black cocks so my living near a primarily black community works extremely well. I've gotten to be well known as a faggot cd that can't get enough hard black cocks, especially the young ones that can shoot load after load of hot cum up your cunt. it's not unusal for the door bell to ring and find 5 or 6 young studs wanting to fuck me. Of course, I take each at least once and hopefully many more times during the day. I've had days where I've been fucked 30 to 40 times and still wanted more.My life as a cum slut whore is great and I wouldn't change it in any way except to take more cocks and cum. When the chance occurs I love nothing better than being fucked in public by an 8-10 inch cock and have strangers, hopefully some women, watching the meat being shoved up my pussy hole and hearing me beg for more cock and to be fucked harder and deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
black shemale lover too

I love it...There is nothing like taking a black she cock in your man pussy and mouth.I love it when my eboni dicks my tight man pussy...

wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaover 12 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

this perfectly captures my first experience w/a sexxxy black tgirl named, Tenay... she and i only hooked up one time - but the story you spin is damn near a blow by blow account of what actually happened. cheers to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

gr8 story wish a black tgirl was fucking my white ass. just wanked my hard cock and came all over myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story !!

I am an older, bi curious white male and I really love ts women and am looking forward to satisfying my curiosity with one.

I loved the story, it was well written and arousing. Thank you.

mrdaveydavemrdaveydaveover 11 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations on your first time story it sounds like you had a really good introduction into shemale sex. I hope to see more from you in the future. Well Done on an excellent story

bulgingpantiesbulgingpantiesover 11 years ago
ts girls

My biggest fantasy is to be used by a black t girl. Great story. Any black t girls e mail me at dalemachine@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmm

Loved it would love Skype affair mattahorn692

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

I love black tranny's with big tits and a big cock. Wish one would get naked and f**k my tight white a**

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky you !

I want that too !!! I really do man !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

i love this juicy black tranny! Wish she'd facefuck me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pumping tranny cock

Love to have facefuck me full of her cum! Then facefuck me again with more cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was awesome story! My heart pounded as I couldn't help jacking off! I could just taste your sweet cock pumping my mouth! God I LOVED your thick cum filling my mouth!

Sorry got carried away with title! Fuck me some more, then cum in my mouth AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My first trip to the U.S.I wanted to experience something like this. I was thinking about a hooker and went to a bar. At the time I was 42, fit, I sat drinking in a corner, watching fascinated at what was going on. Two guys tried to pick me up, I nearly went with the second guy, a tall black guy but declined. Thinking I was really about to chicken out when a large black woman sat down, you new here, I smiled, yes first time. Then the question, where you from, Australia, wow never met an ossie, well that's how she said it. What you after darling, I looked at her, oh I don't know, not sure now. Well I saw you with both those guys, you still here, I would have gone with both of them, what you after. I looked at her, well, like you I guess but not exactly. She looked at me, like me, what do you mean honey, well a guy that would look like you. You staying close to here because you found what you after. Radisson, well honey lets go. When we got to the Radisson we got a few looks, one of the front of house asked me if everything was ok, I said yes thanks. We got into my room, whats your name ossie, I said Ray, well ossie Ray, lets get started and she turned and lifted her dress revealing large pink nylon panties, totally shaved legs, body, turning around a large bulge in her panties. Now ossie Ray, what is it you want, if you lucky you might get this, bending over in front of me, her large bottom spread open by her hands, my cock responding, or this , her cock out, large, thick or maybe if you treat me right, both. well, ossie Ray, I looked at her, she smiled, suck my cock, I looked at her, now, I knelt, large, thick I gagged many times as her cock grew. She handed me a tube, better lube up good or its gonna hurt, I poked lube up inside me. ready babe, turn and kneel, she took the lube from me, she lifted my hips, I felt the head probing, relax babe or its gonna hurt and she entered me, I tried to stifle the scream but it still came out as her cock separated my rectum, her hands on my hips, surely there couldn't be more, but there was as despite the pain my cock sprang to life as she pushed more of her cock into me. until she was hard against me. She was reasonably gentle up to now but that changed as she worked her thick cock in and out of me, this was what I came for, as she worked her cock in and out of me and had me screaming as her cum emptied into me. She didn't move, I could feel her cock hard in me, then she pulled out. We lay down, well ossie, I liked that, do all ossie boys fuck like that. I didn't answer, I dozed off but she wasn't having that. I felt her straddle my head and sit on my face, lick it, I stuck my tongue out, licking her ass, she began groaning, musty, then got off me, onto her knees, come on ossie and I was soon fucking her black ass She groaned, then pulled away, laying on her back, her legs up, I pushed back up into her as she stroked her hard cock, oh fuck me and I layed into her ass as hard and fast as I could as I watched her cum shoot and splash onto her stomach as mine coated the insides of her ass. was it as good as ithought it would be, better as in the morning she woke hard and mounted me fucking me for quite some time before finally pulling out and offering her cock to me. Reluctant until she said suck me, now, I did and was rewarded with a mouthful of her cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

This white mans fantasy, a sexy black tranny with a big thick cock impaling my ass giving the mind the ultimate feeling of pleasure triumphant over the pain, then filling my mouth with "thick, warm, salty spunk". I wish I had a cock to suck now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bisexual Man India

love the way you two make out, would love to be taken by a fat cock shemale here in India, I am 44 years and now sexy life is going almost still with ..

LvblkcockLvblkcockabout 5 years ago
My Black Tranny Experience

I really enjoyed reading this story. It is very hot and reminds me of the times I spent with a black tranny I knew a few years ago.. I’ll have to refresh my memory of the experience and post it on here as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's every white guy's fantasy, to be with a beautiful black woman with a huge cock and to swallow her big load of thick hot cum. Ooh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not just white guys want to be fucked by Black T Girls, white married wife's want also.

Orpheum69

immoraljaneimmoraljaneover 1 year ago

I love seeing my white fingers wrapped round a big black cock, I remember going for walk in the park 1 summer evening wearing a beautiful white rose printed dress & white 4" stilettos, coming across a Rory a black guy I knew, & we ended up chatting, anyhow after been led to a secluded park bench & we began snogging, well my hand strayed & I pulled out his huge black member, after sucking it for ages I ended up bent over the bench with my knees on the seat propping myself on the chair back, my dress & white lacey knickers lay discarded on the ground as Rory clamped his hands to my C cup tits after pulling my bra off, then proceeded to ram his throbbing cock into my boy pussy, God it felt good to be getting fucked as it has an air of extraordinary excitement been outdoors in public, a good while later Rory spun me around guided his cock to my mouth & carefully pumped his jizz down my throat as I willingly swallowed his cream Rory pull his jeans kissed me my cheek up & left leaving me there to contemplate our chance meeting in my stockings & high heels until I pulled my dress on & popping my knickers bra into my handbag as I headed off home feeling well & truly satisfied

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous