All Comments on 'Oops!'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bad

it may be me but i never like father daughter stories and rarely like mother son or group incest has to be kept to a minimum of players or it is no good and the so called plot has been used to death here use some imagiantion

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DBRS

We really don't care what you like and don't like. dd is a good writer, and this is FICTION! If you like it, read it. If you don't, go to the next story. But STOP trying to tell everyone your precious "rules." I've known freaks like you; deal with your twisted knickers somewhere else. Stop pretending to be the "authority" of erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DUH!

If you don't like this style of story, why are you reding in this category?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
My god, it was a fantasy after all

Some just don't get the hint, or a worded statement of warning.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bad?????

If you don't like this story then I suggest you move on to something else. This story is great compared to some of the crap that has been posted lately.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 13 years ago
Not bad

I hate when people criticize an incest story for being an incest story, duh, that's the catagory dummy. If you don't like incest don't read incest.

I love incest stories and love them to be incest romance. This was not bad it was a little short and it needs to be cleaned up a bit, but it was a good story, just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Effective

Short, but effective "get off" story. I liked!

DonricoDonricoabout 13 years ago
Great!!!

I loved it. It was well done and hot. Nothing like a hot & horny mom or daughter. I agree with the rest of the commentators. If you don't like this type of thing to the point that it bother you soooo very much. Just move on. You apparently are not in the correct category. Or better yet, get in the closet and be quiet!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
An unusual storyline but very good

Really hot and kinky, I just wonder if John's mother ever got together again with him.

Thanks for the good read.

kaidmankaidmanover 12 years ago
great job

I liked this story and have read a bunch of your submissions keep up the good work

BigBen81BigBen81about 12 years ago
Five stars all the way

Nothing better than deflowering your daughter, keep up the good work

Gonna keep you bookmarked

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Damn, my nipples are sore and my cock is hard as a rock.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
A Bit Disappointing

I gotta say, out of all your stories this is the one I didn't really care for. I was extremely disappointed that John didn't get Stacy's virginity and had to settle for a Mother who pretty much ignored his existence. He should've been the one to pop Stacy's cherry. Not even close to being a fair trade off if you ask me. Sorry, but this one I could only give 2 stars.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Funny!!

I laughed at the closet scene. Nice and short.😂

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Wanker of a writer

For fucks sake

Monster 11" cock - come on buddy, no one has 11"

Try keep it a little bit real, this aint the syfy channel

The average size is around 6-6.5 with a few at 7/8"

Soon as i read 11" i gave up to give you shit

Plus a 1 page story is as useful as a 1 minute fuck, you could at least give us something worth while to read instead of this shite.

Give up ffs, you wasting everyones time !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking Hilarious!!!

I about died laughing. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My late wife enjoyed a 13 inch monster, it was not only long but also very thick, twice my size, and 5 times my ability.

So there are very big ones, just have to luck onto one of them.

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Short but I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unique & fun.

Bill S.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Fun, sexy, Stacy'scherry should have been John's only!! Otherwise... thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous