All Comments on '100 Light Years from Home'

by Noira

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Sexy

I really like your style of writing and enjoyed this hot sexy story. Good luck in the contest.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 13 years ago
Hot and sexy

and definitely something different in Valentine's Day stories.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago
You make the characters come alive

You make the characters come alive - their thoughts and feelings, their preoccupations, what makes them happy or grouchy... or horny! Rose and Cass are believable and likeable. And the sex flows naturally from that.

One of the best enteries I've read so far. Hope you rank amongst the winners.

Safe_BetSafe_Betabout 13 years ago
:)

You had me at the belt loops! ;)

GREAT story!

girlsmileygirlsmileyabout 13 years ago
loved it!

"Hearing her laugh was enough to make my night. Hearing her scream would make my week of nights."

The hooking of the belt loops was hot! :)

Luna_Wolf72Luna_Wolf72about 13 years ago
Nice

It was sweet, perfect, dead on in a way I can't explain. I really liked your Rose, her toughness, her VOICE. Awesome story.

FirebrainFirebrainabout 13 years ago
I like it!

You have a very earthy style; witty without being too dry. I love the idea of smoking roses too :)

DG HearDG Hearabout 13 years ago
Good Story

I don't usually read many Sci-Fi or lesbien stories. Nothing against them but it's not my first choice in stories. I read this because I read you needed votes to qualify. I really did think the story was well written and was glad I took the time to read it. Everyone deserves a chance. Good luck in the contest, I wish you the best.

With respect

DG

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago

OK, your humor and wit in your other stories/articles were wonderful. But this sci-fi world of want, need, loss, love and sweet seduction was delicious. Please grace us with more of this style! I hope you get your votes, you deserve them. Goodluck! :)

~LunaEroticaMystica

diggypopdiggypopabout 13 years ago
Now I feel guilty...

If only I'd read your story when my voting could've helped :(

Extremely well-written style that never once panders to sentimental instincts but still has believable characters.

My first thought was this is publishable. A few seconds reflection tells me you'd probably want to expand the story a bit more, include more details about the planet and the events leading up to migration, draw out the characters a bit more, maybe even give it more of a plot although as long as it's marketed as erotica that's probably not a dealbreaker.

Considering how many entries in these contests seem like exercises in speed-writing, to come across this level of quality is stunning. To see it not win is a little sad.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
I'm Late Getting to the Party

and it's my own fault, because of my illogical aversion to SciFi/Fantasy. I arrived via your essays, but when I saw this, and the relatively low voting it got, I was curious. Noira, you know how to write, for sure. This is as good as DiscreetLover's Just What She Needs, posted back in March of last year, which also got a lower score than the story (and the author) deserved. Noira, you tell a good hot loving story, and tell it well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous