All Comments on 'My Landlady'

by LucOuarm

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absloutely superb

I love this story, please let me have more - more detail about her lovely womanly body and this young man's experience. Her tits around his cock, his cock against her large bottom and her voluptuous pussy. I imagine her on top during intercourse - tits everywhere, belly and hips wobbling. Large thighs - Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I was wanking so hard reading that and came at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Loved this story.

Because you didn't have a condom, perhaps you could've done the withdrawal method. You would promise to pull-out "just in time," as you feel read to cum.

She agrees and you enter her and fuck her sexy pussy throughout the night.

When you feel ready to cum, you pull-out and shoot your sperms all over her tummy.

To bring you back, she goes down on you again and you become firm again. You make love more.

As she feels you beginning to withdraw, she wraps her arms around you even more tightly, pulling you in and not allowing you to pull-out.

As you're too close to the point of no return, there's no way to stop you from exploding your love deep into her.

You make your final thrusts, pumping her hard and filling her sexy pussy with your spermy cum.

You kiss each other as she feels your repeated spurts.

She loves you conquering her pussy.

"I... I thought we didn't wanna risk pregnancy...." you tell her.

"I know, but I changed my mind. I wanted ALL OF YOU in me..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous