All Comments on 'My Demise Ch. 04'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is this trash finally done with

Sure hope so.

sheridan8000sheridan8000about 13 years ago
a whore's story

a story of a whore ....

i like when the fucker and the whore dies....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why. . .

why ppl like u write dis kind of stories. . . Sissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star

The whore isn't dead? Why? No whore like this deserves a happy life. Death in the most painful extreme way is the only way to treat people like this. As for the husband? I hope he finds a hot young coed to satisfy his sexual needs every single night. And don't forget the whore left the husband so abandonment would be a good case in the courthouse. Take her and her lover to the cleaners and take every penny they both earn. then kill them. No one will suspect the greif stricken ex-husband.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Unbelievable

I suppose this sort of thing really does happen. But the way the story is told from the first person, it is almost like a cookie cutter tale with no real emotion. Shelley does not love anyone except herself. Any woman who can be married for only a short time, then with a few days of fucking, just up and leave her husband (without talking to him, mind you), has to be totally devoid of feelings. So the story lacks any semblance of reality. If this is the author's fantasy, well, to each their own. Shelley would feed her pussy better if she went to someplace like the Cottontail Ranch (a brothel in Las Vegas). At least she would be earning some money for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i hope mark do to her,what she did to paul

writing is good thing,making excuses for a whore is another thing.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Please, is this the end?????

Or will we get a chapter 05 where she is cheating on Mark?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I hope Shelly gets pregnant then finds out she has AIDS and then she and the baby die a slow, lingering, lonley painfull death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey Cornflake.

Where in this story is there a 'loving wife' where is there a 'loving wife' in any of your stories. I have failed to find one such person. You write about whores and sluts and wimp cuckold husbands which one are you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
these idiots

I read each story chapter. I found the writing pretty much the same all the way through. What I can't understand is why do these idiots read this if they think the story is so bad?? Are their lives so pathetic that they need to put someone else down just to make themselves feel good? Hey idiots..... don't read it if you don't like the subject matter. Enough said. I rated it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: these idiots

By your criteria, only those who are predisposed to like something should be allowed to comment on it. Wow. Maybe if we extend that to movies, crappy shit, such as the work of Uwe Boll, would get rave reviews.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
What a lousy thing

What a lousy thing to do to Paul, but better than staying married to him and con't to cheat! I can only hope that some how in this fantasy justice will come and both Mark and Shelley will pay for the pain that Paul, who was the innocent one, had to endure...soul mates, that is an excuse to crap over a "loving spouse"....as my daughter would say-"What Ever Dad!!!!!!"

qualitywheatqualitywheatabout 13 years agoAuthor
Anyone?

Would anyone like me to do more on this series/

Lol

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
A continuation?

I would say that a follow up story would be ok if it focused on Paul's life after he escaped the nightmare that he found him self in with this story so far. It might be a strectch, but how about a story where Paul finds peace and happiness with the realization that he was luckier than hell to get away from Shelley. Maybe the next time around Paul might find a woman to share the rest of his contented life with. But then again, this was a cuckold series, so in any continuation, Paul would be destined to spend the rest of his miserable life living with untold humiliations and suffering.

On second thought, don't worry about extending this story out, for Paul's sake anyway.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Paul is happy

He at last is rid of a skanky slut "wife". No alimony, no sharing of joint assets, no STDs, NO AIDS.

Poor Mark, after the bloom is off the rose and he becomes just another husband she will cheat all over again! She will never be a faithful wife!

But he has already shown that he is a woman chaser, so he will cheat on her.

But Paul can now move on to a new job and to find a faithful wife.

He can quietly toast to the misery that Mark brought on himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: these idiots

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

She was a selfish slut, who will cheat again and be cheated on, interesting how she's leaving the husband, going off the pill so she can have a baby with Mark, but can't be bothered getting a divorce?

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I can see by your scores that my opinion isn't out of place, and all of this series is worth about a one star rating.

jusdafaxjusdafaxover 12 years ago
No zero star rating

Too bad there is no zero star rating since that is all this piece of trash is worth.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Low grade bit of poon toy

Good riddance.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

There just has to be some karma to balance the scales again. Shelly has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A slut is always a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous