All Comments on 'Chocolate Kisses Ch. 10'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
theognistheognisabout 13 years ago
*****

A beautiful story, but it seems things are going so well there must be obstacles ahead. Too good to be true, and all that. But it's a wonderful story so far, I think. Extraordinary.

Five well-deserved stars.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Oh, what a fertile mind you have.....

Just gets better and better.......

pawwriterpawwriterabout 13 years ago
This is going so well

That I have to agree with the other comment that something has to happen. Just don't mess things up too badly and keep us with a happy ending.

caramelcreamcaramelcreamabout 13 years ago
Oh my...

I'm definitely in agreement with Theognis that this chapter is the proverbial calm before the storm. I'm on the edge of my seat... James has too much history in the town, and the town has too much at stake to let him go. Now that people have seen him with Bethany--and the same goes for John with Eliza--I doubt everyone will let him just pull his business (money) out from the town and go on his merry way. I'm biting my nails in anticipation. Excellent job--as usual!

~Caramel

Black_MarvinBlack_Marvinabout 13 years ago
Excellent Work!

I must say that I am enjoying this story immensely. Your style is just amazing and so very erotic and sensual, while having just the right amount of grittiness to make it so very, very hot and steamy. I truly hope that you will continue this tale for several chapters and that both couples remain happy, although I can see in your writing style that you write "in the real" and don't really conform to that fairy tale, happily-ever-after-type of story line, which is good and appreciated. But I still hope that the sisters will remain happy. I know whatever way you take the story, it will be well written and well received. I (we, meaning all your fans) can't wait for more! Keep up the excellent work.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 13 years ago
Even in the seemingly

perfect life there is sometimes an event that jerks you back to reality and humbles you. As you write this story so reality perfect, I am awaiting that event, and I know that it will happen. I also know you will write it well. I am well aquainted with being humbled by certain catastrophic events.

bigunbearbigunbearabout 13 years ago
Continue Please

I would love to follow this story into Hawaii.

literot63literot63about 13 years ago
So good

I was away for a week. Found the new chapters and this was the 1st thing I read. As you've set up the story, there is so much potential for future chapters. I'm waiting eagerly to see where you take us.

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
A true love story like no other

This story is written with so much love. and i am right there reading between the lines. wishing so much that it just go's on and on.

my heart go's out the you. i can feel your heart beating hard . want even more then every to bring both men and both women#

to gether . brilliant out standing story. i can see myself want more.

and more. the story is secong to none. the writing most exciting and excellent. i true born writer you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Supreb

I discover this story by change, outstanding writing. You are a gifted writer, better then Marie Rochelle and other writers of interracial romance. Amazing characters and storyline. Please keep on writing.

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 11 years ago
Love Conquers All

Wow... now both sisters have love in their lives!

jrquilconjrquilconover 5 years ago
Lovely

Great ending. They'ii be having an interesting time in nearly ten years, tho!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
491 Followers
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES