All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
inventive storytelling

unusual premise, handled well, top marks

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Great story with an different approach.....

I guess I better check out my ministers wife and see if I can help. The reverend doctor had prostrate surgery and it didn't go well. Thanks for the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Church of What's Happening Now.

You've got a randy bunch of preachers and preachers' wives there. They could start a modern revival. "Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen!"

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
A religious experience

A man's prayers answered and faith fortified in double time. Lynn, I always enjoy your stories; this one shows your sense of humor well. Thanks for the fun read.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
Hot

i loved it sounded so real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hallelujah!

Preacher's wife or not, every older woman deserves a young, rampant cock.

lickemgoodlickemgoodabout 13 years ago
Very good!

So real, horny and thoughful. Too bad there wasn't some oral, especially with hairy beavers. I would like to hear about your final solution. You have laid some excellent hints, or is there a surprise?

Romantic1Romantic1about 13 years ago
Loved this - Very original

Compared to a lot of the wham bam thank you ma'am sex on this site, your story is a breath of fresh air. Plus, it's well written, clearly re-read for edits, and has a flow to it. The characters come alive, and there's some suspense in it. I hope there's a Part 2 or 3 or more. Nice job. A "5" star job.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
one of your better stories

but here I have to wonder. This is all well and good ....

"You've learned an important lesson about a happy marriage, Ted. Even the most loving wife can get complacent now and then, if her pussy is being properly serviced. But remember, if you let that hairy little thing get so peter-hungry it starts to quiver, she'll be going down on you again like a proper wife - even lick the sweat off your balls if you tell her to."

...BUT what happens when the WIFE doesnt want to anymore ?

wish someone would write a story about that

LynnGKSLynnGKSabout 13 years agoAuthor
Good Question Harry

I suspect many 52 year old wives DON'T want to do it anymore. Good plot but need to know whether she wants hubby to hang it up or she lets him roam. Which would make the better story?

p.s. I haven't heard from you in a while, Harry. Hope you're not pissed at my satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YESSSSSSSS

Being 44 and married this story made me thik about how horny I do get myself. Yes we older gals love a good young hard cock and fucking.

Katie H

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too much

Too much repetition of info.....I do not need to be constantly reminded of where his balls are......You had so many good things going and the writers cuteness took away from it all......You lowered the mother to a level lower than any other character and I felt that it did not fit a woman in her position......I loved the daughter telling him "several" when it was at least 8 guys and probably more....I said close to the same thing to my husband......A few, several and a couple.....LOL....They do not need to know names......I have seen where authors have the husband and wife virgins when they marry.....This is a pipe dream......Most all guys have had at least on gal and most of us have had at least one boy other than our husbands.......I have a friend who told her husband that she had fucked her first boyfriend but that he was the only one.....It was true but she failed to tell him that she let him fuck her 262 times while they were going together.......Enough...thanks for the story......

Mona

GDesmondGDesmondabout 13 years ago
What a delightful find...

I only recently found this author and am enjoying her stories very, very much. What a delightful find.

As stated, yes, there is some redundancy that should have been edited out, but other than being a minor distraction, it isn't all that offensive.

I would have preferred some added dignity, as someone else has already written, to the wife/mother. A gal can still get raving horny without being a bargain basement whore. Even the preacher serving wine, cheese and crackers would have been a nice touch. Youngsters do need to renew their energy. hehe

And why not take advantage of the natural competitiveness between women. A woman is not easily going to give up her main ride, especially when her cock is young and hard. Even if it is a daughter, she will have second thoughts. I know.

What a delightful conversation we would have been privy to if mom and daughter sat down in an attempt to "share" the ride. We have our young hard cock, a hungry mature woman, an inexperienced, young daughter, and a passive, preacher who will act as peacemaker to the group.

Mona (see comments) is correct, when the boyfriend/hubby asks, "how many?" the answer is normally "not very many, sweetheart." Of course there were many. What would shock most men is if they were told the truth, which is that we didn't get fucked nearly as much as we would have liked. And that is still true.

A "thank you" goes out to our author and her creativity.

Gayle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lust fulfilled

I had lusted after a preacher's wife for over 10 years. We had formed a good platonic relationship, but nothing more. She was tall with a great body but very prim and proper and deeply religious. Things changed dramatically when she stumbled upon her husband fucking a young, newly-wed woman. The preacher's wife came to me to me for sympathy and consolation. Years of pent up frustration overflowed and I blurted out that I wanted to fuck her. To my eternal gratitude, she did not refuse my offer.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Hell! I loved it.

I thought it was lots of fun and definitely worth FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the memories,

or is that mammaries? or both of course. I cant look at a firm pair without picturing them after aging and softening. No descriptions in here of them swaying or watching them as they fall forward, watching them sway as you enter from behind. The images I got from the sessions with the wife were lovely, thank you.

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
And yet another great story!

Love your humour, your imagination, your breadth of knowledge, and (best of all) your strong and horny female characters.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
I love it when the church folk get REAL!

And these folk got real! Their attitude about the value of a good, frequent, lusty sex life was a joy to read about.

Thanks...

deolwondeolwonalmost 11 years ago
Liked it

I liked this take on many levels. Keep writing.

spyintheskyukspyintheskyukover 10 years ago
Enjoyed that

Really nice writing and quite horny too, different to most on here and very different to most that I read and outstanding for being so different i should add.

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 10 years ago
no resolution?

Nice story, and well written. I like a good plot with conflict and then resolution. So what happens after the marriage? We get to see the characers' minds working when they reach a resolution. That was kind of a central theme, I thought. Will there be a sequel?

XodanXodanalmost 10 years ago
Great

Just one regret... you where very descriptive about the mother pussy and body. We have been missing a lots of détails about the younger version, and nearly everything about both asses and anal fucking .. quite a shame ;)

I voted 5 anyway ^^

Thanks

coljaccoljacover 7 years ago
naughty pam

i get it that a woman needs a good fucking but i have always wanted to fuck a respectable middle aged church woman i fancy our vicars wife so this has given me the nerve to pursue her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

Well woven. Loved that he was getting the daughter and the mother while bailing out the Preacher.

Take a bow !

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only 18

This story is very well written. I suspect there is some truth to it as well. I definitely relate to this story. I was only 18 and a college freshman on a football scholarship when I had a similar experience. The preacher's second ( first wife drowned) and younger wife (43) , Luann,was the Sunday School teacher for the young adult/ college class. She was also a nurse. One Sunday after she had finished the lesson, she asked me to stay. She invited me for dinner at their house on Tuesday. I explained that I had to eat at the training table Monday through Friday. Then she said, well then next Saturday. I arrived at the preacher's house at 6 pm. I rang the door bell. Luann answered the door and took my hand and directed me inside. Her first words were, "We are alone. Preacher is at church rehearsing his sermon and Tommy is at his grandmother's home across the lake." I followed her into the kitchen. The table was set for two. There was a salad at each place. We both sat down. Luann said grace. We talked and ate. Then she took the plates and took out a casserole and served us. Then she served ice cream. When we finished she took me upstairs to a bedroom. She sat on the bed and began a speech, " Carl, what I am about to tell you is highly confidential. Pastor has CLL as in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. He is impotent and can not provide me with wifely companionship. He has given me permission to seek comfort with another man and I have chosen you. I hope you are not a virgin but if so it won't matter". Then she stood up and undressed. She had a very nice body. She said, "If you want to make love to me, get undressed and get in the bed. I undressed and lay down next to her and said, "Thanks to Linda Harris, I am not a virgin but I only had sex with her." Luann kissed me and then rolled on her back, spread her legs and said,"Well pretend I am Linda." I said, "I don't have any rubbers." She said, "No problem, just do your thing." I rolled between her legs and screwed her. She had two orgasms and I had one incredible ejaculation. Every Saturday night except when I was out of town for a game for the next two years I screwed Luann. There was a problem my junior year, Luann got pregnant. She delivered a healthy baby girl named Marilyn. One day after Marilyn's second birthday, the preacher had a massive stroke and died. Luann, Marilyn, and I live together in South Carolina where I teach history and coach football.Luann works the night shift at a nursing home. Luann's son Tommy is married, is in the Navy lives in Virginia, and visits as often as possible.

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
Love your description of their bodies...

lush muffins, and big clits(noticed same in some of your other stories, like wife in Branson Bet) plus screamers, and mom teaches it's wifely duty that daughter needs to be all-options...two thumbs up from me on all...! autobiographical?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Everything was well coordinated and I found myself agreeing with everything they did. When I got to the end of the story, I felt good about reading it - DO IT AGAIN! A truth came out: 90% of a personal relationship is being able to talk to each other; the rest just falls into place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Your excellent writing kept me rock hard during the reading and, yes, I just had to stop several times and masturbate to orgasm to relieve the sexual arousal induced by your story!

I am in a sexless marriage and fantasize about a large and growing number of women I want fuck. Those in their 30's and 40's are most appealing to me, but if they are a fantasy fuck then age doesn't matter. There is one lady in particular in her 70's with whom I really have a great desire to eat then get in her wonderful love canal several times a week. And yes, there are several preacher's wives that I have a burning desire to visit on a regular basis for sexual relief - oral, vaginal, and anal.

But in my fantasies I never dreamed of screwing a mother and her daughter. That feat would require amazing ability to schedule intense intercourse with two members of the same family. I thought when Pam learned that Ted was humping her daughter, Chris, that Pam would have gone on a rampage, telling Chris that she couldn’t have Ted because she needed his services. Then explaining to Chris that because she is young, hot, and seductive, she could have most any man she wanted. I also thought that Pam would be angered enough to stand before the church congregation and tell them about her husband’s health issues and that she was using Ted as her fuck partner to satisfy her raging horny need for sex.

You did a beautiful of working through the issues that arose. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story very erotic and fantastic sense of humor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was 19 when I had sexual intercourse for the first time. It was with the wife of a preacher. It was truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no need to question anyone's actions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The preacher's wife was about 35 years old and very horny. She had a very hairy pussy and big delicious breasts with big brown nipples. When she got hot she drooled rivers of juice down both legs. I was kissing her and sucking her long nipples one day when her husband was not at home, and she had an orgasm standing up. She was multi-orgasmic and could come one after another. She had a beautiful dark thick hairy pussy that made me throb. The first time she opened her legs and showed me her pussy I nearly shot off. She amazed me because she was so willing to show everything so quickly. She stayed "in heat" most of the time, and was one of the best cock-suckers I ever knew. Her husband rarely fucked her and she had never seen a man ejaculate, even after being married many years, and she had never had her pussy eaten. I did my best to fulfill all those things for her. But, that hairy pussy was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Many years ago, I spent the greater part of a Saturday afternoon (several hours) in a hotel in a major midwestern city with my dick deep in the tight hairy pussy of a 30-year old minister's wife. We were staying in the same hotel. She was beautiful, had big DD breasts with large light pink areola and pointy nipples. Her nipples tasted so good. She opened her shapely legs and spread them wide without hesitation to show me what she had. She was gorgeous! Her pussy would ripple and draw my dick into her deeply. We fucked until we were fucked out. She was a great kisser, and loved having her pussy licked. We fucked so much and she was so sore that she told me she had no idea if she would be able to walk very well in church the next day. That made me want to fuck her again. That was over 35 years ago, and I still jack off thinking of her hot pussy that afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I never fucked a mother and her daughter, but I have fucked a couple of preachers wives. Recently, I had a very attractive 66 year old preacher's wife who loves sex. I was in their home and she was sitting across from me in their living room. It was just the two of us and the conversation turned to sex. She boldly pulled up her dress and opened her shapely legs and showed me her silvery-brown haired pussy under her pantyhose (True!). She wore pantyhose when women are not usually wearing them now, and she readily showed me everything. She took me to her bedroom and laid back on her bed and raised her legs and asked me to take off her pantyhose. I slowly drew them off her legs and she opened them wide. Her pussy looked almost virginal. She was hot and wet and ready. I sucked her gorgeous boobs. Her pussy smelled so sweet, and when I fingered her pussy it clamped down on my finger. Her naked body would tempt any man. She wasn't shy. She had not been fucked by her husband in several years. When she said, "Fuck my pussy!" she drove me crazy. Her pussy was so tight, and she didn't hold back. I don't know who, if anyone else, has been fucking her, but I didn't want to wash her delicate pussy smell off of me. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A well-crafted story with an unusual plot theme. Nicely done! Thanks much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous