All Comments on 'She Wants More than the Tip'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another great story

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good!

Great as usual. Looking forward to the next one, including the preview.

ForeShadowForeShadowabout 13 years ago
Great stuff!

You stuff gets exponentially more fantastic with every new entry; your learning curve has been steep, going from rough, raw, and visceral to polished and solidly plotted. This is probably your best story yet, and there are a few standout moments, but I'll get into those in more detail in an e-mail.

Great stuff, guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hell ya

Every guy should be so lucky. That was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great one

I love the use of Veronica Rivera from your previous story " Body Of Justice" And for the first time in one of your stories you did a 3 way. I usually like the slut totally possessing the man and being the only one but this deviation was a nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done.

Your biggest fan couldn't have helped you with this story, because I didn't do anything with it at all.

Great story, TheTalkMan. Thank you for your contributions on Literotica, and also on the forums.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best so far.

I loved the universe building with the use of previous characters. The scene that was by far my favorite was when Alicia wore and overflowed Anna bra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

You let us wait long for this one. But the waiting payed fully off. Thank you for this great story. I'm looking forward for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unreal....

Best writer on here, period. If Wannabeboytoy is Michael Jordan, you're Kobe Bryant, and might be even better. Some shorter stories would be great, if it means they'll come out quicker. Excellent work, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

My favorite author by far. Each story gets better and better. They never let me down. Thank you!

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusalmost 13 years ago
Love the "she is a better mommy/breeding material" angle...

Very nice story. Reminds me a lot of other top authors on Literorica that focus on similar themes, check out: Klrxo, Encarta, Vargas111, Jeffrey214, and Jeb22. Take a look at my favorites list for links to them and others (and of course my own stories). With this story, my only criticism (more of a hope I had really) is that there would have been more of a nurturing, compassionate, guiding, and gentle but relentless authoritarian sort of domination; less of the psycho-stalker or "Alicia Silverstone from The Crush" sort of focus. Next time focus more on the enthralling power of her feminine fertility-goddess/succubus aura and body (as you did perfectly in some parts), and less on how she destroys the relationship between her target and his girlfriend. Thanks for the wonderful story!

vargas111vargas111almost 13 years ago
FemDom, Preg

I like that part, but not the way the wife ends up. I want a romance where only bad characters end up bad.

Still, the story telling skill is top notch and plots are the author's business. You have found a niche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I guess this story is true. People who were rich/had a college degree/did well in school were always the type of people who were stuck up and looked down on people who were poor/came from an unstable family. In a way, I guess Anna got what she deserved.

Back to the story, I guess it was really well written. In fact, the story was written so well, that I literally read every single word of it. Good job, TheTalkMan.

goamz86goamz86almost 13 years ago
Dragged

Not up to your other stories' Standards, but I can't wait to see another one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!

Great read indeed! One of the best on literotica. Love your stories, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shit

what a douchebag. if his fiance had been a cranky loser and he was pussy whipped by her sure, i guess its alright, but she was nice. what a wanker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Terrible

Horrible story. Yet another woman-hating story that reduces women to nothing more than sex slaves. Its pretty sad that people think this is a good story. Get help.

TemptedOneTemptedOnealmost 12 years ago
Calm Down

Wow! That last comment from anonymous seemed overly personal. Just because you didn't enjoy the story doesn't mean you need to demean the opinions of others that did, or make a personal attack against the author.

People read stories like this as an escape from reality, sometimes of a ridiculous or improbable nature. Isn't that the only reason to read fiction to begin with? I certainly don't come to this website looking for moral guidance, or to gain an accurate picture of how people behave in the real world.

Your criticisms had validity, but they're overshadowed by the hostile nature of your comments, which is a shame. Constructive criticism will always be more readily received and learned from.

Beyond that, I thought the story was good. A bit repetitive at times, but not so much that it ruined the flow of the story. Love your work, keep it up!

AnonymessAnonymessover 11 years ago
Another great story

Loved it!

As for the PP who wrote this is a woman-hating story, I disagree.

I am a woman, I find these stories to be just what they claim to be- erotic fiction.

And I find them hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love the cross between the two storys

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Great Story

As always. Only problem is its not that easy to talk during sex, especially while having that intense of a ride. Maybe if they have little pauses while talking, to show that they actually enjoy and a bit distracted with each other. Otherwise it seems like the seductress is a bit bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i hope you're not as sick as your characters

There's nothing good about this story. The plot ("plot") is so psychologically implausible that it makes me fear for your well being. None, as in NONE of the cardboard people in this story are honest, decent, stable, or worth being around. The guy—what's his name, Ryan?—is a psychopath. He gives up his fiance for a big boobed slut before he's even done fucking her. This guy can make rational decisions? He becomes a doctor with a loving family? Cut the B.S. Veronica should be kicked off the force for her lies and law violations. Ryan needs serious help, but in stories, apparently being an unfaithful, untrustworthy cunt hound makes him the All American Boy.

And oh, that stupid big tit fetish. Wake up, Ryan baby. Huge tits are ugly. They're no fun to play with. Men and boys don't long for them: they whistle and snicker at them.

A girl with hot, firm knockers and sweet long nipples is to die for. Don't think the whole world shares your mommy addiction.

Suzzie in Los Altos

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Suzie the comment below

Please understand that people have different interests, as is obvious of this author and his many fans voting this story around 4.5. Those different interests/fetishes can include large breasts. Making a statement as though it is a general fact about everything, like your 'big breasts being terrible' comment, would be the same as me saying that "small breasts are no fun and make a woman more like a man". Would that make it true or my opinion? And for crying out loud, why get on this story's case for being unrealistic? Its a story. A fictional story. If you don't like fiction then only read non-fiction stories. Or if you don't like fantasy/sci-fi, or anything else that happens in any kind of story that doesn't feel like it can exist in your own life, then don't watch TV, don't go to movies, don't listen to friends sensationalize their own funny histories, don't watch porn and don't read erotic stories. At least, don't comment on them in such a negative manner, making illogical general statements that end up contradicting your arguments against the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hmmm

the sex scenes are hot, up until the point the characters all start being thin veils for the authors weirdo revenge fantasy. I don't mind the big tit fetish thing, but this is so over the top that it becomes uncomfortable and no longer hot because you do feel like you're reading about the authors personal problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total junk

And it went on and on and on and I gave up. Just couldn't stay interested in this rambling tale.

StoryTeller2002StoryTeller2002about 11 years ago
Bullshit

Horrible bullshit that wasted my time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

Favorite story keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ugh

So he falls in love with a beautiful woman, dates her for 2 years, becomes best friends with her, proposes to her, and then one night just decides that he needs to dump her in exchange for a 'psycho bitch' (his words) who is breaking into his house and blackmailing him. Not only that, but he needs to dump her in the most humiliating / insulting manner possible and let her be framed and go to jail?

Maybe next time give the waitress magically enchanted implants and file this in the Mind Control section. At least then you could help us readers understand how he suddenly hates the woman he loved for more than 2 years.

electropriestelectropriestalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Yes, the story is implausible and no one their right mind dumps their fiancé for a big boobed slut, and yes, Veronica should be kicked off the force - in real life. This is fiction/fantasy. A lot of people have strong views about this story but I enjoyed it - the meandering build up, the ways Alicia stalked her man, forced his hand and brought down Anna and upping the ante with the sex acts was brilliant. It was a despicable, implausible tale and that is what makes it escapist fun as a piece of entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
God that was hot

Cruel, sadistic, mean, dirty and so unbelievably hot. Unf! 5/5

I'm definitely checking out your other stories after this!

Awesome work, keep it up! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Divided~

In terms of writing, this story was written really well! The story was very fluid and there isnt any difficulty understanding it at all. Of course, as this is a fictional story, it is pointless to comment on the obvious moral flaws of the characters. It really does seem as though everyone is controlled in this universe by extreme lust. Similar to one of the other comments, it is difficult to enjoy the sexual scenes due to the seductress constantly bashing the wife over and over again and talking for a long period of time in the middle of intercourse. It gets very repetitive. Though i enjoy your story, i dont enjoy the moral concept of it so im afraid i shall decline reading any of your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To the anonymous below

Wow, wishing for death for the author. Its people like that who actually are the real evil of this world. Take notice, the author doesn't condone these actions, its fiction. If people who write stuff like this actually do then maybe you need to start targeting sci-fi authors, and horror film directors as well. Does Tim Burton deserve to die? Cause based on your logic he does. The real evil in this world are the ones who think its right to to do harm to others who they just disagree with over whats right and wrong and think their actions are therefore justified, you actually believe you aren't evil, but you are, anonymous. Wishing death upon someone over something like this is EVIL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Was a good story and that is what it was a story don't know why so many people get so hung up on the political correctness of something. If it was all true to life then it wouldn't be a story would be a documentory lmbo. Keep up the good work. I would love to fine a lady on here that would write me about her adventures and talk dirty anyone one out there like that. That is what would really turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can sympathise

When I first read one of your stories I really wanted to post an angry comment, telling you how fucked up you were for writing this, but honestly it's pretty obvious where these stories are going, so I wasn't sure why I read all the way to the end. I've since read pretty much all your work, and I think I was more frustrated that I found something so obviously evil arousing. If you're thinking of posting a hateful comment, consider that obviously no one condones or even desires this kind of thing in real life, and that even if it isn't your cup of tea, you're not going to get the author to change his style of writing. Noone should be persecuted for their sexual kinks or preferences.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 9 years ago
Why the fuck...?

For having read a bunch of TheTalkMan's stories, how this one went doesn't surprise me at all. In a way, the man is the reverse Stormbringer, replacing alpha-males with alpha-females... but that's pretty much where their similitude ends. 'Cause, although TheTalkMan is a very good writer, the logic prevalent in his stories are flaw as all hell. Take, for instance, this last one: that Anna didn't tell Ryan they were being stalk before calling the cop is hella-stupid, but could be explain away by Anna being an idiot, so whatever... but for Ryan to think a date with Alicia made more sense than to tell his fiancee he has to change her ring? And then, to later on just accept Alicia pushing her way inside his house, without any protest, knowing full well what kind of conniving bitch she is? Geez.... talk about logic suspension.

'Kinda hoping TheTalkMan write a story about some 'stud' who will not so easily gave to the first big-breasted, female-hating sociopath who's blackmailing him with some weak-ass evidences... Don't know if he'll ever get there, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story ever !

bravo thetalkman,

Great story from a great writer keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage!

Garbage! Another 1 star. I was going to rate all your stories 1 star in one sitting, but they are such vile misogynistic pieces of offal that I have to stop, put Visine in my eyes and flush my mind with some bubblegum for the brain movie like Die Hard, or The Dirty Dozen to remove the stench of your writing from my mind!

Then I can steel myself after a few days to dip my mind into the cesspool of your thoughts and look at a few more until I complete my task of rating everything you've written1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting!

I wouldn't call this misogynistic. It supports a traditional role of womanhood over a modern careerist womanhood. Why is it misogynistic if a woman enjoys and promotes traditional roles?

3BB6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uhhh, no way

It was really hot up until they ruined Anna's life for no reason like?? Why?? Totally ruined the good smutty ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ball of SHIT

The author is the idiot!!

but worse yet, the author is shows signs of Psychotic Disorders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See a psychiatrist!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Just love your stories! Looking forward to your next story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boner killer

I usually like your submissions. This one just got too much towards the end. I lost what arousal I had reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a waste of my time

This story started out great but unraveled beginning with Anna being stopped by the police officer. Overall 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ridiculous

The story was was long. I think the Anna character is seriously underestimated she obviously has the character of a lawyer she wouldn’t loose it or get hot headed. Slowly picking up the pieces of her life. If anything she ended up suing the ex for medical malpractice and ruining his career.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

I was both amused and aroused. trolling the SJW's :)

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

It was pretty ridiculous near the end, there. I would never in a million years cheer for the homewrecking stalker slut. I'm not sure why you'd choose that for the winning role. Maybe some people are into that? I still gave it four stars because for the most part it was entertaining, but I was waiting for Anna to come back with skills she learned in prison to shank a bitch lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cool

I loved this story. I liked how Alicia was able to be happy and start a family after all the hard work she put in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending was fucked

titans2138titans2138over 2 years ago

Alicia should be an inspiration to all young, hot, busty teen girls. You can accomplish any goal with planning and hard work. You could do the same thing to any A-cup women out there. Maybe you just do it for fun or you don't really like the guy that much, you just get satisfaction from putting A- and B cups in their place. You can always just dump the guy and start over. If you act like Alicia there isn't a man alive who stands a chance. You go girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to the story? There are seven page markers but nothing is contained on them after page # 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a well written story, but it lacked a good catfight between Anna & Alicia. Anna might have had a chance since she was so angry. However, as with every slutty girl Alicia would know how to fight her rival and finally punish her in front of her fiance, Ryan. Anna would be left beaten and battered. Anna should have learned from her pathetic approach at being a woman and gotten herself a beautiful boob job and hit the gym. Soon, she would be getting men right and left and talking them away from their flat chested fiances!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m so sure a woman studying to be a lawyer would not make the mistakes Anna made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was ridiculous it wasn't even halfway believable. Any law student would not have fallen for that cops trick. Nobody wants to marry a slutty woman that'd be like asking to be cheated on later on in life. A woman who has a curvy body is desired but a slut is not unless you are stupid. I read a few of these stories this author has and this was the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Load of crap. For a guy supposedly intelligent enough to study to become a doctor, why didn't he just block the number. After all, author states he did have an iphon

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkin11 months ago

Amazing story. Most of these negative comments are so obsessed with realism and seem to only care about the most basic vanilla sh*t, so why do they even bother going on this site?

Saratoga11Saratoga119 months ago

This story is one of my favorites. The only that would have improved it is if Veronica turned out to be a lesbian and part of the deal was that she got Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really disappointing. Many commenters are down on the unrealistic premise... While I agree that it really doesn't make rational sense, that doesn't stop other authors from producing really good fantasy.

This one suffers from the psychotic lack of ethics of every character but Anna. Let me write the rest of the story for those of us who feel cheated by the dismal ending.

The doctor is going to be cheated on constantly and eventually wind up miserable with a narcissistic wife... if they stay together... And she's going to wilt into a desperate clean of a human being as she ages and demands more and not plastic surgery. He has no ethics treating Anna like that and deserves the miserable life this psycho gives him. She's not "smarter" -- she's just more manipulative. I guess that echoes reality considering the state of politics in the United States, but it has nothing to do with intelligence.

The bimbo is a horrible human being... Confusing lust with love, she'll never get enough. Even if she's married to a rich doctor who's hung like a horse, it will get old and never enough. She's going to be miserable, chest and likely get divorced, living into a miserable old age where no one... Even her own children... Don't truly love her.

Veronica will be fired when her ethics come to light after Anna speaks with her supervisior and the details come out in court. He lawyer friends will help her put together an amazing care for taking her down. Then, after having done slut training under Alicia's tutelage, she'll have as unfulfilling a life as her bimbo tutor.

And will pull herself out of the dismal state after a couple years of therapy, realize she's wasting herself. Pulling herself out of the ditch, she completes the bar exam and starts an agency advocating for human rights and becomes famous, eventually marryingv her partner with whom she has a phenomenal sex life with many wonderful loving children. Coincidentally, she becomes lead lawyer on a malpractice case that significantly diminishes the career of her ex-fiance and uses half her earnings to start a charity for emotionally abused women.

There. I feel better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7924 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...