All Comments on 'Hot Tub Fuck Machine'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"NOTE: I know I will get lots of nasty comments for this story based on it being in the loving wives category. That said, this is a story about a loving, caring, submissive wife who wants to be gangbanged."

If a man wanted to be married to such a whore as this man does and if he wanted to catch aids and hopefully they both die of it then yes this is a great story. Most normal men don't have such a deathwish of having hundreds of men fucking their whore wife. And yes of course the wife is "Loving" and "Caring" she is getting exactly what she wants she is getting fucked every which way by multple people, while a mug of a husband sits by and jerks off and occasionally joins in. Sounds like a swingers or cuckolds or whores utopia. So Writer watch the good comments come flying in from those groups of people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Second Opinion

The story is well framed and to the point. Sharing your wife with co-workers and a best friend should reduce exposure to STD's and those types of concerns. If one of your Literotica colleagues turned their gangbang fantasy into a reality, congratulations to them. Seeing your wife being double-fucked would have to be very stimulating, oarticularly if she is submissive and open to do anything that she's told to do. Amanda sounds like a perfect wife, not a whore. Wish that I could watch my wife act like Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
comment on STORY

Yeah, we all know the nutjobs here like to spew venom on anyone who violates their narrow morality. Just ignore them.

As stories go, this was just OK. Describing the mechanics of sex is actually pretty boring. Stories are much more erotic with more character development and build-up. Hell, you left out the part where the two guys get the wife started... one of the scenes that has the most potential for real eroticism.

That said, don't let the haters dissuade you... keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it's comical to read about

the nut jobs that should be ignored. The way I see it, it should be the nut jobs that complain about others voicing their opinion that should be ignored. I took the authors advice and didn't read this story, but wanted to see what the readers thought of it. I wasn't disappointed. True to form the bashing continues. People who are warned what to expect, read it. People who liked it bashed the ones who didn't. As always, normal reaction for this site.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago
not a loving wife story

As a group sex story this was a 3 or a 4. Some the main focus was group sex, it should have been in that category. Since little attention is given to the marital dynamic and it is from his point of view as a participant in a group sex situation that happens to involve his wife, I will give a 3 as a loving wives story, but barely.

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Boring

Liked it for technical reasons; but without emotion, what's the point? The whole thing is like a wind-up toy.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 13 years ago
Pretty Good

This was pretty good, although it had quite a few mechanical errors that should have been caught before submission. It's in the right category, although it could fit into group sex also.

This is strictly a stroke story, and that's all it is intended to be. As such, a lot of character development and plot is redundant. One fault I would find is it is too short. For this many individual acts of intercourse and that many climaxes, it should be longer, so more description can be included. As I said, it was pretty good, but would have been better with more detail.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the Recognition

I only copy-edit. Plot, structure, characterization I leave to the author. Of course I can't vote for any story I had any part of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Had a great time with it, it definitely did the trick. Thank you!

CharlyDCharlyDalmost 11 years ago
Pretty Bad

One of the worst I have read on Literotica. Great disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot tub

Great story! It rekindled old memories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy shit

I was half expecting the last line to be the neighbors asking if they could join yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whips it was my wife

Really, got me going, thinking of my first wife fucking other, wish we had done something like this....thought about it in the show...lol

blackknight314blackknight314almost 6 years ago
Wow!

Good job! As long as everyone gets what they want, what could be better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Old Fashioned

I still can't come to grips with a man sharing his wife with another man. Where will it end? My wife thought it was okay to mess around and when I figured it out in front of her it didn't take very long for her to figure out that she wanted to stay with me I haven't been friends with that person since then that caused the problems and don't intend to be friends ever with him. I also told her I had better not ever hear of her being around him alone again or we are through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking love it. Live horny lustful wives hungry for cock. Reminds of my ex wife. She was always available. All it took was for a man to put his hand on her cunt and she would get immediately wet and ready for anything. Even better if there were many men. Once I told my friends, whenever they visited they would immediately grab her cunt at the front door...after that gangbangs ensued

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Every one should have a wife like that. lol. Or a least I need one. lol.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

266. Short and sexy! My wife would never do this, and truth be told, I’d never have the balls to attempt it either.Fun story to contemplate.

blackice51blackice5112 months ago

Creampies would have made your story perfect. I gave it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was OK but a little much. Nothing tittilating; just cumshots cumshots everywhere.

Bowmar01Bowmar01about 1 month ago

Great story, wish I'd been invited !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50027 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...