All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 01'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story

It was beautifully told.

cutie4rmjacutie4rmjaabout 13 years ago
mmmmh

i cant wait for the seond installment

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelabout 13 years ago
A lil'bit like a tug of war

one minute seduction another minute a bit forceful.

He want to...definetly!

She is kinda 50/50 fearful and want to explore/ feel plesure.

Now we wait for the next chapter and the next dear heaven i hope it will be a short wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great debut story!

A very well told maid/master story! I was drawn in right away and can't wait for the next chapter. Only a few minor editing errors. What a great first story! Congrats, and I hope you won't keep us waiting too long.

the_questthe_questabout 13 years ago
Speechless...

...that's how this story left me. You are one fantastic writer, and I think that you have what it takes to become a phenomenal one. I am very much looking forward to reading your future work!

the_quest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
best story this year

I haven't read anything better in quite some time. It's great, I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
eagerly anticipating

fantastic first story, can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

5 stars. amazing. hot. must have more...please???

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
waiting eagerly

I can't wait to read the next chapter. This is an achingly hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perfect!

Wow! great! Thanks for writing/sharing this story with us.. this is indeed a perfect story for me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

really great, I'm looking forward for the next parts

litanylitanyabout 12 years ago
Top Notch

You have really blown me away with this exceptional series. One word for you: Publish. You are a serious talent.

SunKisstSunKisstalmost 12 years ago
more

Pls, miss. Complete the rest of the story, in the favor of lena. She deserves compensation for being used so torridly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
almost...

OMG... this was so intense, and well written. I almost wish I was a virgin again and had a do-over with Renz... of course with the pain I remember from the first time I have to stop at almost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

you are AMAZING! i kid you not i havent ached like this in a very long time, i wish more men were like renz, fierce,demanding yet loving. god my nipples are hard and my pussy's wet just from this story hahaha. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are you a professional?

If not, you should be. Your talents are wasted elsewhere. This is like reading a deliciously guilty harlequin novel. However, this is infinitely better. I love the sex. It's got my mojo rising. Please, don't be offended. I am not comparing you to the harlequin authors. You are far and away above that crowd of formatted plots and vanilla romance, which is too sickeningly sweet to read seriously. At least, for me. I love the duality of domination and tenderness, combined with raw sexual power. This entirety is a surefire heart and soul grabbing potent cocktail. Almost, if not impossible, to ignore or deny. Please, keep writing. Get an agent! I am looking forward to more of this and your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Positivley bodice ripping!

i enjoyed this so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more than just erotical

i really find it very catching and moving... couldnt find no flaws in ur writing ! congrats ! i write myself and i can tell ur gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jesus, that was amazing!

What a story! This is exactly how I hope every story like this would be, it's just perfect! Very well done, it's crazily hot and so well written, can't wait to read more! xxx

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsabout 11 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!

This is sexy and passionate and twistedly romantic. I am hooked and can't wait for more.

They are two gorgeous characters with depth that you rarely see.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
im loving the start of this story

dark and slightly wrong but hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Am in love

with the story! hot, sexy, well-written, one of the best stories, I can't help but reading it over and over again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Xcellent

Well written.

hisslutbabyhisslutbabyover 10 years ago
Excited

I look forward to what ended he introduces her to.!

ravenhairedcutieravenhairedcutieover 10 years ago
This is hot...

"I will own you" aahh, this so hot and I can imagine Renz as someone who can sweep any woman off her feet. And I'm certain that he is the German lord. Interesting, as it's rare for me to find romance stories that has a German alpha male because the most commonly used alpha males are either Americans, Latin, Meditterranen or British men which is why this story is a breathe of fresh air. And I can't help but imagine Renz with that accent.

Though I have to admit that what he did to Lena and my sympathies to her of course, was creepy. But then again, he is still interesting and hot. By the way, I'm a new reader and I can't wait to read the next parts of this story.

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Hotness.

I always find myself returning to this story and this particular chapter when I'm looking for something really really really hot. The sex in this one is sooo intense and primal and just so hot with the way you've written it... same goes for many other chapters as well, but I guess this one being the first time is a little special... love it.

LustDominaLustDominaabout 10 years ago
so gooooood!!!!

The era, the style everything works!!!!

fantastic writing, cant wait to read all chapters!

Kaira19Kaira19about 10 years ago
love it

Ive read this story at least 5 tines and never get tired of it :)!!!

Lyns03Lyns03almost 10 years ago

I m starting to re-read this again I think for the 16th or 15th Time...

Man! I must soon start keeping a count of it!

I love u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Outstanding story, fantastic writing. I have read each chapter about two or three times now. I love the relationship between Lena and Renz...just too hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's an incredible thing you have here! I have read and reread this story and each time I am blown away by the caliber of which this story is. Nothing against Lit but darling you ought to be published!! Your work deserves it's dues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank God!

I have read many stories on this website, but I have never felt the need to leave a comment, until now. As others have said, you indeed should be published. You paint such a graphic picture, and I was so afraid as I was reading that this story would end with just one chapter, with me (the reader), begging for more. I have read many stories where the author promises to write more, but never does. Then when I noticed all the following chapters, I was like "phew, thank God!". Please, keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please publish yourself

Pleeeease!!! You do this world injustice by hiding here :) You're a talented writer. This must be published as a book. And you must continue the story beyond! I started reading chapter 1 part 1 of The Keeping of Lena on your Tumblr blog but I am already starved for more. I love Renz and Lena's relationship. It's so much more than just a non-consent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

This was such a wonderful story... I agree you need to turn this into a full book... please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I've tried looking for another story like this and I've had no such luck. Awesome. Love love love!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
SHIT

Poor Lena. I feel very sorry for her in tha Hands of such a Monster. 5 Stars for this great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my...

Oh my... *waving frantically with a fan* Wow!

Can this story be found as a book? It needs to be printed and published. That is all I have to say.

MsBeeHavenMsBeeHavenover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent job creating the plot line and shaping the characters! Most of the stories on here are completely one-dimensional. Just 4 paragraphs of 'wham bam thank ya ma'am". I really appreciate the work that you have put into writing this piece and look forward to reading the next installments.

PeachRose21PeachRose21about 8 years ago
When?

We must have more please!!! You are a true author! You really know what you are doing. Other stores get too detailed on nonsexual acts, but yours is the perfect balance! I am loving every second! Your sex scenes actually make me cum! I cannot believe how this story has made me feel. Definitely a reread!

wondering_birdwondering_birdalmost 8 years ago
Defeated

I've been agitated, stressing to get the end of the story. I've even been desperate enough to send emails. However, I've now reached a level of calmness, defeated and accepting that I might not finish this story. I've moved on to other stories however they aren't as good, everything reminds me of this story and it even haunts me in my dreams. I love this story and won't ever forget it, so thank you.

CoyoteMadeMeDoItCoyoteMadeMeDoItover 7 years ago
Devilishly Good

Poor Lena! And yet.......if you aren't a published author in disguise I would not only be surprised but disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you kidding me?!

This has got to be the greatest precoetal, coetal and post coetal graphic writing ever! Who needs Viagra? All anyone needs is a reading of this ablondegoddess episode and it will most certainly revitalize any and all psycho-physiological deficiencies that anyone has. Pfizer needs to put this chapter on a prescription bottle and everyone will be cured. Congratulations. Ten stars for this episode.

pongman

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 7 years ago
Love the first one

Truly a wonderfully thought out piece; some small grammatical errors, and typo's but over all I loved it. Haven't stopped yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another fuckhead

Another fuckhead that doesn't finish a story. Don't bother reading, leaves you hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
After all these years

I still keep coming back to this first chapter. It's that powerful

AndromedaGalaxyAndromedaGalaxyabout 7 years ago
Love your work

But I did notice a small discrepancy to do with the time period. I'm assuming it is set in the late Victorian era, from what I have read of the rest of this wonderful story, and something that bothered me is that during this time period women didn't wear panties as a part of their undergarments. You do however make up for this with supreme descriptions and wonderful character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The keeping of Lena

I was sad thar I got to Ch 11 and it seem unfinished. But if you want the continuation go to abondgoddess profile. Ther you will see the next part of the series: The keeping of Lena https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1271485&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I searched for this story for soooo long!

After reading this a long time ago, I finally found it again. This is seriously the best story I have ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The brazen ugliness of anonymity

Can't get over the offensively rude anonymous commenters on here. As though you're here to serve them. Be gone with you, trolls, and leave the lovely author be to write content at her pace for those who appreciate the story, knowing full well it's worth the wait!

SirToeSirToeover 6 years ago
This story is just okay...

I like that the sex in it was described well, but the character of Renz was kind of a turn off for me. I probably won't read the rest of the series because I am pretty sure there is "love" in the air for these two and quite honestly I find that to be pretty disturbing.

3 stars

kittykatkarakittykatkaraabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love

I love this story! Well done.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 3 years ago

Loved It

While I was mildly displeased with the taking of her innocence as she was grieving her loss love, it was deeply erotic and I felt every pleasure and ultimately pain as she was experiencing it. Can't wait to read the next chapter in this story which I am sure will be leaving with wanting more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As far as "Kick-Starting Romance with Rape" goes, this story is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So wrong but undeniably hot. Can't wait to read more!

GOTHICGIRL666GOTHICGIRL666about 2 years ago

This nasty and you gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You didn’t say there would be rape? Put a warning next time

crankenheimercrankenheimerover 1 year ago

Loving it, more please..(as she thought, no doubt).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing series. But warning to new readers...it has been left UNFINISHED for years now...:(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Referring to the comment below about the story being unfinished, the does story continues in "The Keeping of Lena".

Regardless of how a reader feels about non consent, this is an incredible read by someone who really knows how to write. Putting aside the erotic, this is worthy of a best selling novel.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot11 months ago

A masterful reveal of the powerful erotic currents flowing beneath our civilized veneer.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Five stars. I first read this story many many years ago and it left an imprint on my mind. I just re-read and it is even better than I remembered. Absolutely delightful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
3324 Followers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES