All Comments on 'Lifeguard Stripped'

by jjunior17

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sjbeachboysjbeachboyover 14 years ago
HOT! HOT!! HOT!!!

Being a former beach lifeguard (from age 16-23) I wish something like this had happened to me! Really enjoy the girls taking the active role in the stripping, masturbation and humiliation process. Too bad the girls didn't have a camera or camcorder to show their friends the results of their "hard" work!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
Sorry, but no

"None were pretty, and therefore none were popular." "The girls exclaimed as they glared at the nude teenage boy. None had seen a nude male in person before now." This story is as bigoted as the idiot it's about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No, not at all.

My problem with this is you made it quite clear that the girls were in no way attractive, which doesnt help because, in most sex stories, you expect most to be attractive. I can understand the unpopular part, but not the unattractive part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of my favorites

Its not about the girls it's about the lifeguard. If they were pretty the story wouldn't pull together. Good story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Great!

Wonderful role-reversal. So good to see. What a comeuppance! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wish it was me

how i,d love to be stripped by a group of girls.they,d each spank me then abuse my arsehole before wanking me until i shot my load.

Nephlim14Nephlim14almost 9 years ago
I am pleading for REVENGE!!!

If you wouldn't mind, could you work on a sequel where Jon gets back at them??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hopefully ......

He returned with a few friends ......

ticklishsolesticklishsolesalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I have never been a lifeguard but I have been “taken” in similar fashion. This was a great story and quite arousing.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice Story

I wish this could've been longer, it could've been even better. Hopefully you can keep writing about this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would've been better if they'd kept the remnants of his clothes and made him go home naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

brilliant, happened to me once, i was stripped naked by a whole roomful of annoyed of women about 20 in all, because i was rude to them. i was about 16, up until then i never thought females could do such things to males, ever since then, i have loved stripping stories, the more the merrier.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can sympathize with him . it happened to me at my firms christmas party which was held at a party venue where other firms were celebrating too. The girls from my office grabbed me on the dance floor and pinned me down and stripped me to my pants. Once they had everyone's attention they pulled my pants down and right off leaving me totally naked and exposed. The worse part for me was the fact that I am not very well endowed and all my work colleagues could now see how small I am.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous