All Comments on 'Rae Goes For The Money Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I guess I will never understand a man who gets off on his wife selling herself....

Well, JPB, I hope you enjoyed writing this one. It did nothing for me.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
I agree with BigJohn

I don't understand guys who are turned on by finding their wife beeing a whore! But your writing is always excellent, JPB!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 13 years ago
Hmm

Part 2 was not really needed. It adds nothing to the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
That information would be hard to comprehend

You'd need to be a different kind of guy to stay with a whore wife that worked so hard to humiliate her husband.

I guess there's different strokes for different folks.

The storyline kind of sucked, but it still read good, enough to make me follow the story through to it's end.

I think it was that the husband's character was so wimpy that it didn't make any difference what his wife did to him, and the wife's character didn't care what her husband thought of her.

Money or wealth was the basis I got out of the whole story.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very good!

5***** story.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
surprise

surprise, surprise!! the slut is still a whore and cucky is still a cucky only difference is now he takes the whore's money.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE PROOF WILL BE IN THE PUDDING

the games afoot, TK U MLJ LV NV

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohalmost 12 years ago
Well written

I think you got away with a very loose plot on this story JPB, because you write so well.

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

Remind me again why I ever start to read one JPB's wimpy faggot husband tales!?!? I always read to the end and then end up pissed off!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Who wants a prostitute for a wife?

Because that's what she is. She's selling her body for money. Why you decided to make her husband okay with her activities is beyond me. When she brings home the diseases will she give it to him AND the kids? And how is he feeling about the sloppy seconds? So, while you wrote a good story, you lost your mind in the ending. I'll just chock it up to another "JPB goes insane again moment".

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Fantasy & Reality

Good one JPB and - these scenarios do/did occur, more than people think.

Before Pimps, Mob and gangs took over most of the strip clubs, there weren't back rooms, there was lap dancing and girls did get horny doing their shows. Some did meet customers outside of the club, if they got turned on by them, and most didn't charge - just wanted to get laid after a night of getting really horny.

I, on a couple of occasions, was fortunate to be the recipient of such encounters and want you to know that the sex was amazing, first fucking and then usually (actually) making love and then fucking like rabbits - no complaints. I never sat by the stage, sat at the bar and subsequently was approached by the girls so it wasn't too difficult to get involved with them - they usually wanted your company if they went that far and to me...always - 'Ladies Choice'!

I was asked to be a live in boyfriend and actually considered it except that I knew there would be the occasional stranger (I don't share) and the fact that I traveled a lot - not home to take care of her so...

Anyway, thanks JPB for the memories and the sexy fantasy story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And the story turned into a trainwreck......

Geez Bob. I understand that this is fiction and you write what you want. But she was such a deplorable character and really really unlikeable. And I'll never understand a man standing still for his wife to be a prostitute. There are several reasons to hate his reaction in this story. Not only is she a whore, but his so-called friends, people that he works with, are banging her. And then there's his wifes admission that she just loves cock. Would he really be happy with that particular detail? Don't think so. Maybe he could have made some nice money and sold her to a Mexican whorehouse. She'd be happy with all the cock and he could take the money, keep all the marital assets and live happily ever after. And what happens when she either gets pregnant or brings home some nice disease? There are simply more reasons to hate this story than to like it. Maybe next time Bob, a man with some common sense?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and they both died of aids

Stupid non erotic story, bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that ending sucks.

I know Bob. I know. One of the standard responses you get to your stories. But it did really, really suck. Forget her chances for getting some disease. Forget the chances she gets pregnant. How about the chances she gets busted for prostitution? What does that do to her family? How will the kids react to having Mom be a whore? They won't be able to hold their heads up in school in front of their peers or their teachers. That will force a move to a different school district and probably a different city. Which means he loses his job and has to start over. Maybe he can sue the Club and get something, but that's a long shot. And what is going to be interesting about all his peers knowing that his wife is a whore? He's going to be the butt of every joke, every snide comment or sneer every time he sees anyone that knows. And that will be everybody he knows. What's her family going to think? I bet her conversation with her Mother should be interesting. "Hi Mom. I'm a prostitute, I'm getting divorced and losing my kids and can you come down to the jail and bail me out? Mom? Mom? Are you there?" Bad ending Bob, Bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a real downer man

I seem to, whether I want to or not, empathize with the protagonists. It was going good until he took dirty seconds - the 1st time -and got worse. Could I be a pimp, a willing cuckold? Not only no, but hell no. So this story upset me instead of being entertaining. Better luck next time.

DHL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a wimp!!!

She lied to him; cheated on him; gave him sloppy seconds and he does nothing? Get real Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waste of fucking reading time

Enough said -5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another cuckold story.

Fuck all these wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@ fellow annonys

what did expect. jpb is a super cuck writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ok until aids or drugs fucks them up

1*

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
As a former club owner...

we had no "back rooms". But we were in the heavily policed bible belt south. Imagine my surprise when one night my girlfriend came in and wanted a job. She was thinking bartender. My partner asked me what I thought of it and I told him to hire her if she was serious. He did and she ended up dancing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another pan of mud, as I search for another JPB gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

bad story you can do better than that if not give up

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Uggggh...what a disappointment!

JPB

This tale was certainly not up to par with your earlier submissions. When hubby rejected MMM the first time I thought...JPB has crafted a husband with a moral backbone. But then control was switched to MMM who was able to exert hypnotic power over hubby and friends in her effort to earn money. In the end, it seemed like Rae, hubby was more interested in the money earning potential of his wife. Love making was ditched for just plain fucking...the kind of act you would expect from any paid whore. Sorry dude, this one was definitely not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are

Are there really such stupid men as him.The first night he saw her at the strip club he should have dumped her.Also where is all the money she is earning,if he hadn't been a wimp ,he would have found out where her money was, taken it and dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An "interesting night"?

His friends (if you can call the assholes friends) are fucking his wife. God knows how many std's, herpes or aids she has. Time for a divorce. Horrible ending. Bad, Bob, BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you have written some absolute garbage

but this is the worst yet. Piles of pig shit, dog dicks, monkey puke and horse cum, all mixed together, would smell like roses and taste like ambrosia compared to this crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

and another wimp husband why don't you write about one who has some balls is your man like that

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

it isn't cheating.

this guy is a willing cuckold gambling with disease

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 4 years ago
Waste of time

Bob is a pussy Cuck and cleans up his woman after she is gangbanged.

Here Cucky Cucky Cucky

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Yep JPB...just another cuck wimp story to add to all the rest that bedevil this site. Man, I know you have talent as a writer, but to squander it on writing shit like this submission is beneath you.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

The majority of the husbands and/or boyfriends in JPB’s stories are cucks we all know this if you’ve read his LW stuff.

The way around it is either stop reading his LW submissions or scroll to the bottom of the last page and if hubby is still with wifey? Well paraphrasing Bill Paxton in Aliens ‘It’s a cuck hunt’.

Then you can move on to the next one, without having to breathe into a brown paper bag to prevent hyperventilating or risk high blood pressure with the righteous indignation.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 2 years ago

just another cuck wimp story, I need the 0 star option

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Just

Just another load of hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

As a story, it's ok.

In reality, just a typical JPB story of crap of a cheating slut wife with a wimp for a husband. Claiming she loves him but is screwing everything that walks and is going to keep doing it. Absolute bullshit!

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I know we're expected to accept very unrealistic situations when we read an LW story.

Still, going from telemarketing to phone sex to working as a stripper/whore is a pretty big stretch. Especially since Rae was described as being so conservative that she wouldn't even wear a bikini to the beach. How does a woman with those values that supposedly lives her husband so much agree to fuck George for $ the first time? Realistic answer, she doesn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES