All Comments on 'Tara Likes Panties Ch. 02'

by TaraJean

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!

Tara, another great HOT story!!! Please keep writing. To find a women who like to sniff the panties is a dream come true. Spanking is a great to add to the fetish, I would also think you might find the smell of pee. If you could include this also in your stories that would great!!!

I also wrote you a private e-mail of the same fantasy, but I forgot to mention my name, so please write me back, me name is Mike.

Thanks Tara,

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

I like your story it is exciting. Wish you could write about celebrities panties. It Could be Nicole Kidman, Cindy Crawford, Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez. You could be a relative of one of their housemaid. Then you could have a chance to dig in to their hamper and get hold of a designer string bikini panties just after their long shooting or concerts. and when you hold it to your nose you can say that even though they are rich and famous and gorgeous with expensive panties their pussy still smells the same as the another ordinary female. It has a musky, pungent and intoxicating pussy smell. But because that strong pussy smell belongs to them, rich and famous celebrities makes a lot of difference. A lot of guys and gals would die to sniff their musky stinky pussy odor.

bigd44xbigd44xabout 13 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Tara

Great story, I can't wait to read more about your panty sniffing adventures with the girls! Do they expose your fetish to the rest of the floor? I can't wait to find out!

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Hooked!

Fantastic writing, Tara!

I am hooked on this Tara Loves Panties series.

Can't wait to go find out how CH 03 goes!

CortexStimCortexStimabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

Nicely teased. Hoping there's a lot more like this to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wondered how you would get the others involved

Never thought of a girl enjoying other girls panties, but knowing how good a pussy smells and tastes, I get it. Very erotic, excites me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving it!

Very erotic! Wondered if 'getting caught' was true or not!

gypsyviolingypsyviolin4 months ago

Great read like the previous

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Incredibly erotic, very creative and well-written. Really enjoying the story. Oh yeah, I'm very hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous