All Comments on 'A Wife Steps Out . . . Maybe'

by Auryman

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
I Liked!!!!!

Great read give us some more. (Thank You)

bluewillybluebluewillyblueabout 13 years ago
very erotic

enjoyed the story, please write more for us

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
At Face Value

Taken at face value it is a very nice story of a wife spicing up a marriage at a time when most of them have given up/resigned themselves/settled for what they have. At that level it is a great story.<P>

On the dark side, however, it is just what he feared. Only because she saw him following her she called off her rendezvous.<P>

Being a romantic I am hoping for the former. Thanks for sharing.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Great story

Thanks. How about another one?

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Cheating !!

I enjoyed your story very much, but in the back of my mind, the story reeks of a cheating wife, coming up with a flimsy cover story. Why after all this time, did she confort him, about following her, then proceed to fuck his brains out. I can see another husband, being set up to be a cuckold. Also the tags for the story included cheating.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Good

Hopefully we'll see a continuation, but it would be nice to have a good romantic "loving wife" story, a little drama is fine, but let's not crash and burn another marriage, and please no wimp husbands. I enjoyed your characters and your storyline. Thanks!

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years ago
Around this site...

..some will of course read into the story things that are not there.

I take it at face value, which is very good!

Thanks,

MGM

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

The Loving Wives crowd is too cynical (me included!) for a simple love story. I too can't help but think that she found out he was following her, and simply didn't go meet her lover.

But even if taken at face value, some things felt weird. Did his wife always have the hole for a nose stud? If she had in the past, then a nose stud would not have been incredibly shocking. If she hadn't, then wouldn't he have noticed that new hole in her nose BEFORE she put in the stud?

And if she had never, ever liked wearing garter belts, even for really special occasions, why suddenly start now?

There's a difference between "always wanted to do something, but being too embarrassed", and "I've always hated it, but now because of a movie I love it".

Anyway, good story, unfortunately I keep thinking that the followup is where he finds out she does have a lover, although the ending here doesn't seem to hint at that.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story

and thank you for your hard work.

I can't be as cynical as some of the commentators. Perhaps I'm too much of a romantic to think badly or suspiciously of a woman who has shown no interest in other men.

In my mind, the wife is taking control and doing things to liven up their marriage.

Of course my stories usually have a happy ending. Maybe deep down I believe in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus too. Whatever.

The story was a good read and left me with a positive feeling.

Thank You.

Woodmanone

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 13 years ago
Sweet story, but

The male (?) character was bit anemic and introspective, while the wife was trying to hard. You do manage to hide her true intentions pretty well. Overall a good job.

TXanyTXanyabout 13 years ago
Liked it...waiting impatiently for chapter 2

I, like most others who follow Loving Wives are expecting a second chapter that reveals and explains all the obvious inconsistancies in chapter one. It would be fun to hear it from her viewpoint and clear up that she was just smart enough to spice up their life, or have him finally hire an investigator to get the "goods" on her, but either direction should be a good read since you are a very good writer.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Rediscovery of passion

This was really enjoyable story. A 50 year old woman finds she can be erotic, even more so than when she was younger. WOW. Sexy underwear and clothes. Sexy jewelery. (The nose stud was a bit much.) The shows put on for her husband. WOW. And underneath it all a fear that her husband would think she was being silly or not want to play with her. His first thought is that she is having an affair? I would have wondered what the heck was going on because she was telling him nothing. I think I would have at least made a comment on her new sexy underwear and how much I liked it. At least he didn't go nuts on her. It was all very cute and erotic. Very believable also. I would have liked a bit more exploration of their new relationship. It would have been very erotic.

StellaStoriesStellaStoriesabout 13 years ago
Good Story; Poor Title

You telegraphed your plotline with that title. Maybe the husband was surprised, but the reader wasn't.

Keep writing. Vet your title next time.

rjordanrjordanabout 13 years ago
Simple story well-told

As another mentioned, the title telegraphed the direction of the story too much. I knew she wasn't cheating, so I kept wondering how she would reveal what she was really doing and why. Looking forward to another story. Same characters would be fine, but there is no where else for this story to go so write something new. The same story from the wife's POV will just be the same story, with even less suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this is laughable

But as in MOST LW stories the hsuband is pathetically stupid. All these massive changes are going on with the wife and he says nothing for MONTHS .

Of course she is cheating ona dumb slow witted fickwad like her husband

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
is this " husband" a man or a potted plan????;

keep in Mind they have been married "over 25 years" so that means they are at best in their Late 40s most likely in early 50s.

Yes the so called Husband no matter what says NOTHING

FIRST there is the Jewelry. ".A really wild looking ring." Yet he says NOTHING ... never even asks her about it ...not one time?

SECOND He sees his wife wera Matching new bra & panties sets that are sexy and alluring ... even some camisoles "So the idea of a camisole essentially meant she was going braless.".... and the Husband says NOTHING

I was at a complete loss about it. -- SAYS NOTHING

THIRD ...Wife NO longer objects to him leeering at her while she is getting dressed....

FOURTH wife 's sex habbits totolly change.... Suddenly she is aggressive with him... she is " soaking wet, something I hadn't felt in years either"... and she

"is doing all the work"

FIFTH her dresses change in the extreme ...very short with her tits Elevated /sticking out. She statrts using NEW hot looking half cut bras and Garter belts which is soemthing she refused to wear EVER for 25 years... the panties are G string with white fishnet stockings

yet through all these changes STILL this faggot husband says NOTHING until she comes on to him and is pinching HIS nipples?

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Good fun story

It really is more than a bit unreal. No one that I have met would put up with all the mysterious actions of his wife without calling her to a sitdown. I know that you wanted to get all the lovely details out before enlightening us, but by doing that you give Harry all the right to call him a super wimp... though I see no reason in the story for calling him a faggot, but Harry and I use different dictionaries!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good job

Good job overall in my book, but a bit too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not A Big Fan Of Brain Dead Hubbies

But it is just a story, but next time make him a little more belivable, thanks.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
EXCELLANT!

A story plot we don't see nearly enough of in this catagory!! WELL DONE! There are more of us married men out there that would relish an opportunity to live out ths scenario with their better half! KEEP THEM COMING

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Well done!

We were led along just like a man used to being in a rut. It takes a big effort to get out of the rut... especially if you're afraid of where you'll end up! Well crafted and quite enjoyable.

Thank you.

yippidooyippidooabout 13 years ago
great story

maybe there was a little fluff added,,,,, maybe,,,, but who cares. It's a great story. That's one way marriages are reborn and survive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wrong

it is what's wrong with people after 25 years and she starts playing games and he listens to her sillyness then all the comments as if it is something importance which it is not, from my point of view you can't live your life and her life this person is never going to be happy the same as someone who cheats it is always their feelings, their life, their happiness in the end they already made up their mind and your on your way out, now it is up to you whether you leave on your terms or theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Suspense...

I liked tht she was not cheating on her husband.... Would like to hear some romantic part of them...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Doesn't Matter

Well, at least to the reader, it doesn't matter. Either way it MIGHT go, it is a great teasing read! And we don't know (and there won't be a Ch2, if Auryman is smart!) It may well not really matter to Hubby, either. Sweetie is not cutting him off. He has the tension going that he MAY need to step his game up to keep her, or maybe she just wants him to step it up, and that is also exciting! If he finds out FOR SURE, then the pressure is off...either he has to consider divorce or cuckdom OR it drifts back to 'whatever is clean' and plain vanilla once or twice a month.

5*

Sky_FiveSky_Fiveover 8 years ago
Me too!

My wife did the same thing. A rapid departure from conservative attire to sexy tight fitting clothes, high heel boots, lots of big jewelry.. The difference was she had just read 50 Shades, she was constantly talking about a guy she worked with and her toys came out and moved from the sofa to the night stand. Now that in itself was very out of character for her because she was masturbating nightly. I never actually caught her cheating but I'm pretty sure she was at the very least having an emotional affair at work and trying to get someone's attention.

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
This was great

As an older married guy, it was wonderful to imagine. I'll have to get her to read it. I hope there's a sequel, not necessarily sharing, but at least teasing towards it. The way the story played out, i'd love to see them get close enough to share but back off. I know that's not the majority view of the stories here, but considering how the story went, seems in line with it.

Thanks for a great story. Wish I could give it more than a 5.

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
What movie? Please!

and PS. WHAT movie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really people like this?

Married 25 years and you can't talk with your husband?

I'd be pissed, assume an affair and confront her.

This couple obviously have commu ication issues leaving us with an insipid story

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Bad communication here. Marriage can't survive without solid communication between Husband and wife. It is one of the fundamental pillars of success in a Marriage. These two act more like newlyweds who don't communicate rather than two people married for 25 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The next year?

Why should it take that long to actually TALK to his wife and find out what she's really thinking? Not badly written, but the ending was just horrible.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Good story so far. If it is continued, it will uninteresting to.see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is underappreciated. Needs more high rated votes.

Don't be childish and spiteful because she wasn't actually cheating. The story INTENTIONALLY misled us to ASSUME that she was but the first three letters of ASSume doesn't have to describe you for casting what your objective mind knows would be an undeserved low vote. The story's title is "A Wife Steps Out ... Maybe." Auryman DID include the word MAYBE.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I could see this going full on cuck eventually, the writer let us know because wimpy the sick cuck had gotten all drippy while wifey was discussing her having some elses thing up her.....well we wont use the word.

So if you wonder why some people liked this....its those who want their wives to cuck them as this one would be.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

You may not like what she's asking for, chump!

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove12 months ago

This is a marriage that will thrive, and nobody will cheat Great story. My husband loved the D&D reference. He perked up like he was shot with adrenaline.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that went better than expected. Actual loving wife. Now watch the husband ruin it with his fantasies of being cucked then she runs off with the bull. That would be so LW category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous