All Comments on 'Rudely Interrupted'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I really hope there will be a part two

Really enjoyed it excellent work

I hope the mom and her son get it on

in part two carnt wait......cheers

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I'm hoping for part two as well

This was very descriptive, and very hot.

Fantasy material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWESOME

Your storytelling had me spellbound, well written and believable

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stunning

It was short, but it was incredible. Absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good...

But at the end you said, "MariaV and me chatted". No. "MariaV and I chatted". The tenses of the personal pronouns aren't random, and they don't change just because there are two. MariaV chatted, and I chatted, so MariaV and I chatted. Me doesn't chat.

But I enjoyed the story very much and it was still well worthy of 5 stars, and the imagery reached heights that most writers on here can't dream of reaching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Marvelous

And I do hope there will be another chapter where Ben receives the same wonderful reward as Nathan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully constructed and exciting to read.

To "Anonymous" who commented that "The tenses of the personal pronouns aren't random" I should like to point out that "I" and "me" differ in _case_, not in _tense_. Pronouns do not have an attribute of tense, and dwellers in glass houses should refrain from casting stones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Wonderful

Yes, the explanation was incorrect. However, the person making that comment was correct. "MariaV and I" is the correct form.

<P>

There is a simply way to check. Substitute the series with we or us. If it's 'we", use "I". If it's "us" use "me." The sentence would start "We chatted again later that day..." so you would use "MariaV and I".

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEabout 13 years ago
HMMMMMMM.........

Wonderful story. Of course I know what I would be doing if I was Ben. I would definitely find a way to spy on mom and probably make sure sure that somehow myself and some of my friends stumbled upon mom in a similar situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
blah

Sorry but, blah blah blah. You typed two thirds of a story with no story. what did you and MaryV. talk about? that's what you should have typed in this story. Your listed under the incest category, where is the incest? Just because your son saw you playing with yourself it doesn't make it incest. If he had dropped to his knees and started eating at the Y or you invited him in to play with you or finish what you started that would have been incest or at least the start of incest.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Misdescription

Not incest, strictly speaking, as no sexual contact between mama and boy. Well written, on the whole, bar the one lapse of case that spoiled the ending. Glad you didn't do the obvious and have young Ben prong Mama on the spot. Save it for later when he hacks her computer, gets her together with old MariaV for a fine lesbian afternoon, and does the FMF number on the both of them.

JustJessicaJustJessicaabout 13 years ago
Sexual tension - beautifully drawn

Seldom do we have the pleasure of a story on here that is long on tension and low on juvenile 'he fucked, she sucked' action. To the nay-sayers on the grammar front: stop demonstrating your ignorance - the first person narrative should be (and is) written as the person would speak, and 99% of the population would never speak in a consistently grammatically correct manner. Or in other words, the use of "me" rather than "I" adds realism to the story (and marvellously shows up the more pretentious "critics" for what they really are). But enough of the intellectual wannabees - Rudely Interrupted had me losing myself in the story, and as the tension rose I lost track of the timeline within the tale as well as the narrator. When the key turned in her lock I understood exactly how she felt - great stuff.

LoncurreyLoncurreyabout 13 years ago
Wow

Superb storey! Well written. Hope there's more to follow.

LiLTaZ16LiLTaZ16almost 13 years ago
Nice story

Nice drawn out story... deffinatly wanna see more to this story.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 12 years ago
Chatty mum

Yet another great story. Is this related to your other story "Chatty Mum" by chance?

I am really enjoying your work.

JustCuriousSDJustCuriousSDover 11 years ago
Surprising Work

I was surprised by your litererary talent. You took me from stroking to reading. Very well done. Thank you.

Matt

widowernowwidowernowabout 10 years ago

That was most refreshingly different !!

nocjocknocjockabout 9 years ago
Writing Quality

We discussed in the early stages of our chat last night (21st) the quality of your writing, and I'm glad to to see this quality continues through all the other stories you've written. You have a natural talent and a flair for descriptive prose. I will definately be reading all of your stories. Please keep up the good work. Regards

sglewsglewabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Short but really good

FmypcktFmypcktover 8 years ago
Loved it

The unadulterated and uncontrolled unleashing of her pleasure was intensely arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oookay

Disregard the english lessons earlier. The way you wrote it is more plausible. Thanks for the read.

Warren

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 8 years ago
OH WOW yeah

AMAZING story But now I feel left hanging!!! SO amazng and such a shared fantasy by far more than will ever acknowledge the fact. I want more to that story -PLEASE

Pedro693Pedro693almost 8 years ago
Very Unbeliveable

A very enlightening story with just the right amount of beliveability to make it Great, Thanks so much!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Oh my!

What a truly naughty mommy you are! Such a tease to you're lucky boy..

And with the ending,Please don't tease us too much before giving a follow up to this delicious plot...Would also love to see her friends son 'accidently' catching her on the act too. 5 stars as usual for the queen of mother/son stories.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Well done!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Would like too see a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she was only 16 when she had ben so was her husband Ben's father. Good short story but could have been better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
1846 Followers
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...