All Comments on 'Kathy's Valentine's Day'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DonricoDonricoabout 13 years ago
Wonderfully fulfilling !!!

To say the least, that story was absotively posolutely fantabaulously splendiforous. It was well written. The slow buildup was hot!!! The heat and believability was just great. I loved that you didn't create some totally unbelievable turn of events that made everything come up all peachy clean.

The guilt overridden by lust and passion at the end was just great too. Thank you.

I loved it.

tenbears43tenbears43about 13 years ago
Well done!

I'm looking forward to more of Roy and Kathy's adventures. Great story don't stop now.

venus_canvenus_canabout 13 years ago
Well written

I loved the way you build up the tension, the anticipation, the sex, the turmoil and finally the acceptance. It certainly adds significantly to the eroticism of the story.

Venus

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I hope that this isn't the end

A great story that could have a lot of chapters to tell what happened after all of the crap hit the fan.

It's still up in the air as to what will happen to mom and her son.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Super, Hot story with lots of passion. Some more to come surely? I hope!

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoabout 12 years ago
thank you

You really are an incredable writer, so erotic in every way. Thanks for sharing your mind and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I see thing differently...

At first just thought Roy was slow on the uptake. When Kathy decided to go with her desires in the parking lot, then they went to his apt. and he wasn't sure what she wanted? Duh. When Kathy lays on the carpet, raises her knees and spreads them. Roy isn't sure of her desires! Seriously? Finally I decided he's just a fucking idiot! I mean, this guy fucks his mother in his apt., knowing his girlfriend, who lives there, may come home at any time. Maybe I'm just too demanding. You decide.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 11 years ago
ccc

I don't really see that Roy is Kathy's son... He doesn't act like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Insanely Loving

Best 5726

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

This story could run and run....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Here's to something entertaining!

Well that was something else, hehe! Nice build going too. Good writing! I think I'll throw in some fun as well...

" "It's just that I haven't had anyone order for me in years, that's all. First, the chair, and now the ordering. Keep these new ways, son. Beth will like them. I can assure you." "

Yeah, good luck finding a girl that won't take offense at a guy ordering for her, unless he already knows what she usually wants at that restaurant, rofl.

". "Let's see. Beth saw Roy stuffing his dick back in his pants and you getting up from the floor." "

...hmm, I'm thinking a few things here. First, know your partner's schedule, lol. My wife and I actually text each other when we're coming home almost all the time. She actually started that trend, honestly I think she did because she thought I might have a fwb and wanted to avoid any conflict on the subject. Not that I did...not that I haven't thought about it...not that she hasn't given me serious reason to in the past, and she knows it. Well that aside, ahem.

Next, buy a fucking keyless deadbolt! Great for security and a lifesaver in more ways for one for the stupid, hah!

Then, thirty seconds of analytical thinking folks! "Mom, she keeps a douche under the bathroom sink, toss my your skirt and I'll throw it in the dryer to take the wrinkles out. Wash rags on the top shelf. When dad calls, and knowing her... Anyway, when he does, for you or me, we had a nice lunch, I poured my heart out about my shitty relationship and talked about ending it and convinced you to come over to the house with me so that when I told her I wanted to end it she would be less likely to show that temper she hides from everyone else but me and start throwing things and breaking things, or start hitting me again. Yeah, I like that last bit, she's been physically abusive! She left, cursing and screaming, telling me that I couldn't break up with her and that she'd make me pay! Apparently her twisted little mind spun up some sick, twisted plot to be able to stab at both of us since you helped me out! That evil bitch! ...oh, if she does call dad, I'm getting on the phone with her mom and asking her what the fuck is wrong with her sick puppy daughter!! Hehe. I can see her dad, catching her alone in her bedroom, 'so, you like telling stories about parents and their kids fucking, huh? Well nobody will believe your lies twice. Why don't we see why he put up with you for three years?' Heh.

" "They all know... that... I let you... fuck me... ." "

...and his sister shows up, pounding on the door the next day. He answers and she rushes up and smacks him on the chest with both hands, looking up at him angrily, saying "And what about me?! Huh? What about me! You're good enough for mom but you're too good to fuck me?? All those years and I was one door away! All those lonely nights, my fingers between my legs, wishing, waiting, hoping! you could've been in your sister's bed! Well now you're not going to ignore your little sister anymore! I'm not a flat chested little pest anymore, I'm a curvy, fucking horny, demanding pest now, and it's MY turn big brother!!"

Again terrific story! You know it was a good story when your brain can't put it down and thinks of other plots, twists, and continuations for it, heh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1895 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...