All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 54'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
54 Chapters and Counting?????

54 Chapters for one story on Literotica.com is far too long especially when most of the chapters are only 1 page long! The story and its length become very boring and dull after a period of time! When will it ever end?

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Anticipating.....

The next chapter, where the true nature of both families will be revealed to one and all. Should be fun.

Ah yes, short chapters. I too would like to see longer ones, but at least I get a fix on a relatively frequent schedule the way it is now.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Lightly tripping accross the stage.

It is very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An aroma

I've been faithfully reading this story and I do beleive I can smell the dinner they are cooking.I sure hope the Goldbergs straighten out the Fine family(not so fine father)and get on with the preps. for the nuptials. Ciao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
54 Chapters and it keeps getting better.

Ignore previous Anonymous who feels the story is too long. It is great. I look forward to each new chapter, like a new day in life itself. Your skill has made them seem a part of my world, enriching it immensely. Thank you so very much.

tomscardstomscardsabout 13 years ago
54 chapters?

If 54 chapters are too long for you, why in the hell are you even taking time to respond? Your time has to be to valuble to waste reading.

and you are afraid to use your name. lol

That is not a comment. That is only you self promoting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An amazing story

I have enjoyed this more than any other story I have read in this forum. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Please we have to know what happens next.

m_anyonem_anyoneabout 13 years ago
Ah, The Tension!

I deliberately stayed away so I would be able to read all of the chapters in one rush. But, now I am at the end! Ahh!!!! :)

I am very much looking forward to future stories from you. Thank alot!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Tension is right!

Hoping for another up from the Fines. It's time to make them human. Your story can go a long way yet. He's no longer Willie Boy and she is no longer Princess Ashley. Love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous