All Comments on 'A Kind of Loving'

by HelenHall

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
A Kind of Loving, Indeed

I often wonder if lesbians actually would consent to be impregnated otherwise than from an anonymous sperm donor, and what their partners would think or say. In my experience (I share an office, what you English would call chambers) with a firm of lesbian lawyers, and they do a great many adoptions of children born from anonymous donors. Never heard of one from actual intercourse.

This is an interesting story, with many possibilities. What are Kate's thoughts about all this? The sex is certainly as detached and clinical as possible, which is surely unusual in Lit. Great dialogue, stilted yes, but utterly believable. Can easily imagine a movie like this. Very fine characterization, a fine mix of showing and telling, his detachment breaking down under her brittle, nervous urging. I'd love to know about how she "seduced" him--you've got to write it, can't leave us hanging.

Now for my usual quibbles. "Menstruation", not "Mensuration". One is what ladies do every 28 days or so, the other is "the art of measuring". Clearly this lady is not into measurements.

"Losing", not "loosing". She has to concentrate on losing weight, he must concentrate on loosing his sperm.

Now write the seduction. You have all the talent and skill you need to do it.

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
OK, Now explore the experience of pregnancy

OK, Now explore the experience of pregnancy:

What is it going to do to her body, her relationships, her heart?

What kind of mother is she going to be?

Please write more!

Abdul

Check out my submissions at

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=753793&page=submissions

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
That This Story Presently Has a 3.73 Rating

shows what's wrong with the voting system on Literotica. However, go on, Helen! Ignore the trolls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous