All Comments on 'Husbands Fantasy Comes True'

by ladiek

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
anthony93anthony93about 13 years ago
Almost romantic

Don't let the English Majors discourage you. Lit writing is for fun.I loved your story line as it included the husband urging the wife onward. The build up is as important as the act. I find it very hard ( no pun intended)

to extend the story line when your horny.Dear lady, you did very well.

Thanks , Keep Well Don

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 13 years ago
Story needs work

"The English Majors" are not trying to discourage you; they're ENCOURAGING you to make your story more readable and therefore more enjoyable. Another hint I'd give you is to make your entire story in the past tense. When an author switches from past to present tense, the story changes from fiction to fantasy, and personally I find reading fiction much more erotic than fantasy.

All that being said, the notion of a man encouraging his wife to fuck their son is a powerful turnon of mine, so I like your plot. Your writing has the Erotica - it just needs more Lit.

Orcaman47Orcaman47about 13 years ago
I agree

A good first attempt. Keep up the effort, clean up the technical stuff a little and you'll start earning high marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Job

Great premise. Your story , for a first rings with a little truism. LOL.. Looking forward to more of your work as I suspect it may be a work of love....Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A really nice story for your first time! Your son may have the same fantasy as you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked It!

Mommy getting fucked by her son is always a good theme. Very sexy but love is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Needs something more

Normally, I say something was well written but lacks 'je ne sais quoi'...something not easily described. In THIS case, the story needs some serious editing. The prose are as if it was dictated and transcribed with no alteration. Grammatically, virtually every sentence is wrong. If the plot was unique or rivetting, I would hold my comments, but the overall story is extremely mundane.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I seemed as if the story was a little rushed

Not that I'm saying that the story wasn't good, because it was a good story.

I just think it could have been better.

Perhaps if the mother would have build up the sexual lust before going to her son's room. Maybe a couple of days of wanting her son before finally seducing him.

Perhaps more detail of what her feelings were prior to the encounter, and then a better description of what she felt as she was being fucked.

With all of that said, I still enjoyed the sex between the mom and her son.

Thanks for the read.

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 13 years ago
Welcome!

As a very amateur writer here at literotica let me first welcome you. Secondly, I urge you to keep on writing, and try to make each story better than the one before it. This is a fun play to write and read, as I'm sure you'll find out.

I happened upon your story because it appeared on the "most comments in the last 24 hours" section, and because the topic interests me I read it, as well as the comments after the story.

I think you wrote the story with a lot of enthusiasm and you were clearly excited by what you were writing. That's great, but it shows in the writing, which had a breathless quality about it, like you were so excited about what was going to happen next, that you didn't pay attention to what you were writing now. I know this because I find myself doing the same thing myself from time to time. Slow down, and after you finish the story read it aloud to yourself. You will find that you will get a better feel for how it will go over with others.

As for the comments about the "grammar police", I'm surely not one of them, but your story has a whole lot of misspelled, incorrect and run-on words, and the one commentator was correct in that literotica usually rejects stories with this many spelling errors in them. I got one rejected last month that had 5 misspelled words in 2 full literotica pages. It ticked me off, but they were right in rejecting it. Once it gets posted it's up there for all to see.

Using quotation marks is also imperative for dialogue, as it not only makes the story more readable but it also helps flesh out the personalities of the characters and makes the readers care about them. Use the dialogue to make the characters distinguishable by their words and tone.

I know I have, and I think you too will find as you go on that you appreciate the people that give you honest criticisms (not the ones that just tell you that you suck without offering anything else), which I hope you take this as, and I wish you good luck and much fun in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I thought it was a good effort for a first timer, well done! Keep it up, I look forward to more from you. xx Ken

JustDick2UJustDick2Uabout 13 years ago
Great first story

What a lovely little story to get you up and running..

I'm ready for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot mom!

I enjoyed it a lot!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Nice

Very erotic descriptions.

On to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
gentle and subtle

that's the way it should always happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
soooo hot!

Incredible story! Am so happy with the pace and would have loved it to have been a little longer! Need much much more!

LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYalmost 13 years ago
I ENJOYED IT.. ( -:

AFTER READING YOUR STORY, EYE RED ALL OF THE COMMENTS..BUTT BEE-CAUSE. EYE DEW KNOT RIGHT ANY TYPE OF STORIES.THEIR-FORE MY OPINION WILL PROBABLY MATTER ONLY TWO MYSELF..YOUR SUBMISSION WAS, & STILL IS A LOT EASIER TWO READ THAN THIS HEAR COMMENT OF MINE.and a hole lot more interesting..sew please keep righting...bottom line:IF ONE CAN READ THEN,THANK A TEACHER... IF ITS WRITTEN INN ENGLISH THEN THANK A VET..

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
having a son to fuck only makes her more horny

brilliant first story hasbands fantasy comes true.

readuing this was like being right there watching the fucking going on. awesome story love it keep them cumming. your good with out a doubt/

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago
erotic

such a wonderful fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
School

Back to School. Spelling & grammar are atrocious6C35

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot but the use of a good editor would help tremendously. Too many spelling mistakes. I also would like it if she called his dick other things than just a dick. ie cock, hardon, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding story

Lots and lots of husbands like the idea of their wife getting fucked by a younger guy. This couple finds the perfect solution. The younger guy is their own son, 19 year old Adam. His mom loves her boy to pieces, he loves her and loves and respects his dad. Like most boys, who knows maybe every last one of them, he's sexually attracted to his mother. To be blunt--he's drawn to that hairy hole between her legs, the same wonderful hole he came out of. His own mother's vagina. So, the kid wants his mother's warm wet vagina and mom wants her boy's fine fat penis. Dad smiles and nods to his wife, and she goes and gets her son to stick his young penis up the same vagina he was born from. Like Adam, the son discovers that nothing can ever feel as good--as comfy and cozy, as warm and loving, just so damn right--to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. He goes into a fuck frenzy, drilling his mother, in and out, in and out, his young ass goes up and down like a a machine. Till he blow his hot young balls and shoots his mom a tsunami of semen, and she cums like crazy, filled to the brim with her own kid's baby batter. As thousands and thousands of mothers and their sons are finding out every day, it's the best that life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the CUM !!

Hubby asked, did you let him cum in you, well, tell us, is she fertile ? I think I see a bun in that 45 year old oven. Tell us more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story

I loved not only this story but the last two comments. Given the erotic nature of incest I see daddy encouraging more nocturnal visits for his wife and mother and son having felt the illicit pleasure of the incest orgasm will spend ever increasing amounts of time naked in bed together the son rutting like a wild animal inside his dear mothers womb. With her unprotected womb awash in his sons seed it is only a matter of time until mommy's belly will swell with her own sons baby. Each night mommy can waddle down the hall to relieve that orgasm addiction. The son upon seeing his now pregnant mother will beam with pride and lust and then take his mother again and again. Daddy can watch his son defile his wife and when mommy moans in orgasm and he hears his son roar his triumphant " oh god mommy, here it comes again" daddy can cum all over his own hand and the floor. With dads encouragement his wife has been transformed from loving wife to incestious mother and grandmother.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Shhhhh why

When I seen you put shhhhh I was like what why

I know we talk about what we would do with our sons and daughters and it's never shhhhh lol

3 is so much fun. Great story

Thanks

Annie

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
Interesting read

Loved reading this and for me it was ok in the way you wrote your story.

One thing tho was that when you let your son cum inside you you leave a bot of a mystery as to weather or not your on birth control.

When reading these types of story I like it when the "MOM" says its ok com inside me im on the pill.

28/12/19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Great story.

Keep it up.

Reading you story certainly kept me up.

random8random87 months ago

Love it. Sexy mother!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Liked the story. Husband and wife knew what they were looking for and what they wanted. The son was the target. I do not honestly know if the son actually wanted to have sex with his mother. He could have been afraid to say anything due the position of power his mother held. Likewise, he possibly thought if he said anything to his father he destroyed the family. Finally, he could have been concerned about the emotional and psychological harm he could have done to his mother if he rejected her advances or the damage he could do to his father's mental/psychological image if the son consumated the sexual pairing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous