All Comments on 'Everything Has a Price Ch. 11'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Absoloutely sensational, i wish you weren't changing your name as i love all your stories and i hope i don't loose track of you

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666about 13 years agoAuthor
Wow my worst score ever!

Is the scorer broken? Hahahahahaha.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 13 years ago

I know you like this sort of story, but you've let the wife carry things too far. He's made it clear several times that he has a hard limit when it comes to her being with another man. When she starts making it clear that she's going to ignore his hard limits, it's time to stop playing the game. Plus, of course, she's doing the negotiating here where he's desperate for relief, which is patently unfair. As soon as she trotted out her second option, he should have said, "If you cuckold me, I'm leaving you."

Aside from that, it's a well-written series. The discussions between husband and wife about the directions things are going and what he wants sounded realistic. Can't give it a high score because she is no longer playing fairly with him, and I detest that sort of behavior. But much better than the average

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It was a nice change

But I must agree with another reader. Why push the cuckold part? The story seemed more original without this plot point. Now the story turns into another bitch wife who used to love her husband and a sissy wimp husband. The other problem is the lie. Doesn't that just destroy a relationship like this. He has been honest to a fault and she betrays his loyalty and love by lying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This still...

...has the oomph to make me all excited! Hard limits be damned - he's getting what he asked for - and more besides!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Keep going...

As I'm sure you expected, there's some opposition to your wife character moving on to cuckolding, but if your detractors were paying attention, they'd have noticed that this where your hero really wants to go. What he doesn't want is to lose his loving wife. So, can she carefully arrange to have their combined urges satisfied without wrecking their marriage? Keep going so we find out. BTW, I hope the rating I gave this story raises the average.

Harry

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666about 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback..

Not wanting to get into an argument about this, I know several people didn't want me to steer the story in this direction. But all she's actually said is that she wants him to agree in 'principle'. She even specifically says that she may not do it at all. But she wants him to have the 'fear' of it always in the background. Plus as far as I'm concerned the male character does basically want it to happen, he's just scared. I mean he's already said he 'wants to lick another man's cum out of her'. This is why I made sure I put in all the stuff about the bull having to treat the guy with respect and him being present and it only being a 'sexual' thing. He's not scared of her having sex with someone else, he's scared of his own jealousy and that she could fall in love with someone else and leave him.

Thanks for reading, and phew, my scores gone up again, phew!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love this store !

I believe this story has the best build-up og all your stories, and i will avait more from your hand.

The those who comment; Cuckold or not. I do believe that the writer has his right to write what he will. Nobody has at this monent any idea to if our hero is going to be cucked or not, or something completely else will happen. I just looking forward to see what actually is going to happen instead of trying to change the writers course. He is doing great on his own :).

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 13 years ago

The point though is that as soon as she said that at some point he would be forced to choose between returning to an all-vanilla life or accept becoming a cuckold, (i.e. safeword out or choose the "hard" option with no other choices,) it ceased being a loving relationship and became an abusive one.

Negotiations about the future nature of a relationship can only be fair when they take place between equals. You can't negotiate honestly and fairly when you are in scene because the two parties doesn't have equal status. You aren't negotiating honestly and fairly when one party is under duress, as the husband is here. And when one party simply says "From here on out we're doing what I want to do, or we're doing nothing at all, and what you want doesn't matter any more," well, that's not negotiating at all. It's handing down an ultimatum. As I said before, if the husband has an ounce of self-respect remaining, he'd counter her ultimatum with one of his own: "The day you make me a cuckold, I'm leaving you."

What you've done here is turned what I thought was a far-better-than-average femdom story, one where the wife seemed to actually love and respect her husband and acted like it, into an ordinary one, where the wife no longer loves nor respects her husband, and treats him like shit. I'm really disappointed. I'd hoped for much better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good story, but...

It is indeed a very well written story I think and it is what the author think the carachters wants (e.g. cuckholding among other things)that counts for what they want.

Then there are two issues: moral/the reader on the one hand and the story on the other. If the readers objections are based on their (our) moral or other own convictions/fears/ideas, then that is on us. If the characters or the story does not come across the way the author has thought it would, well then who's that on?

I tend to agree that you make the wife a bit too manipulative and heavy handed to be in my taste and believable as a lowing wife, and I think that reflects more than my own fears/ideas. Why do you for example not let her do the negotiations after the session ends, and why should she lie about the London trip? What does that add to the story or her character? Are ultimatiums part of a loving relationship? Or is that part of her pushing him over his own tresholds of fear?

It is a very good story and well written--one of the better and I look forward to the next chapter.

Karl

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666about 13 years agoAuthor
Mmm...

Can't please all of the people huh.

I take the criticisms leveled and agree to some extent. Maybe I should have thought about this a bit more... On the other hand, I believe the male character needs to be pushed to overcome his reservations. Did I actually ever say the guy has a hard limit? He says 'he's not sure if he can cope with it...' but does he ever actually say 'I won't accept this?'.

I doubt if I did ever say that because this is one of the key parts of the story. Albeit, as I have already mentioned, even if he does sign the second option she has already stated that she may never go through with it. Maybe she just wants to be able to tease him about it and that will be more effective if he knows that she has the 'power' to go ahead if she wants to.

I can tell you that I am planning to write a sequel called 'Everything Still Has a Price', which will be posted under my new name Robert_Anthony. This will be written in the third person and will be set a couple of years in the future...

One of the reasons I am intending to write in the third person in the future is to disassociate what I what from what I myself am comfortable with. I do feel held back when writing in the first person as I feel that I am the male character, and because of this I put a little too much of my own reality into the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Negative 10 to the tenth power

This is obviously fantasy for a select group of men and perhaps a few females. Fyi, I am female. This chapter hit a multiple wammy of unacceptability. Any dom/me outright lying and intentionally deceiving the sub/slave as she did about her trip does not deserve submission from another. She KNEW he was concerned about the other guy and she used him on purpose. CRAPPY thing to do. Next, the old safeword ends EVERYTHING threat. The blank check. What a chicken shit thing. Always the set up for the unforgivable to happen. Finally, the coup de Gras of requiring he accept cuckholding when he has been clear he did NOT want that. Of course, all of this discussion is held while he is under distress. This experiment and the marriage are dead in the water at this moment. I had read this far hoping this would be that golden unicorn - a reasonable femdom story. It is firmly on the traditional path of loving wife gone psycho bitch. I'm done. I recognize this story is several years old. Don't know if you still watch comments on it. I won't be checking out your current nome de plume.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No thank you

I'm agreeing with the comment before this. As a sub, you need to trust your Mistress/Master unconditionally to uphold your hard limits. Realistically, the dom/sub relationship is dead and the marriage is in serious question. Beings submissive male, I would struggle to agree with these terms

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666over 7 years agoAuthor
Wow... some really negative comments here.

Well... I don't really know what to do for the best. On the one hand I am a stickler for reality in my stories, but maybe that works against me in some ways. Please do check out my stories under my 'new' name though, they aren't all cuckold stories, or even Femdom stories.

Robert_Anthony is my current username.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions

LilyFieldLilyFieldabout 3 years ago

i have no negativity towards this story or any of your other stories that i have read.

In fact, i am LOVING all of your works that i ha read. As soon as i finish this series, i am looking forward to reading Robert_Anthony.

xoxo,

lily

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
1108 Followers
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/