All Comments on 'Everything Has a Price Ch. 13'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unfortunate

The story had an interesting basis of a power exchange between a couple in a loving relationship. The wife's insistence that the husband be chastised and willingly let her take multiple lovers over the course of the next year, and sign a contract supporting this (not legal, but he is at least determined to keep his word) is taking this from a good and somewhat unique (on this site) BDSM story and turning it into yet another slut wife/cuckholed husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Decisions, decisions!

Which option will he choose? Are you going to tell us - surely you can't just leave it there, with all that implied self-torture to come?

Very good throughout - a marvellous story - thank you, Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This tale is turning in to another wimp cuckold story!

Option 2 will turn the fetish fixated slave (former loving husband) into a eunuch for an extended period of time and after they start playing the role, probably forever. Now the mistress wants the slave to help pick her bull (bulls), and hopefully a bi-sexual one so the slave can suck cock and eat the bull's cream pies. Not where I would hope this story would go, but after these latest chapters, it is turning out to be such a cliché. Malibuman666 is great writer and I generally enjoy his BDSM stories, but I gave him a lower score for the later chapters because I did not like the direction of this story. Give the slave some balls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I would love for this to be a loving couple story that stays between the two of them but it does not look like it will be that way the wife will want more and more and will make him a cockold or worst it could break them up as he has said he is jealous about that and it will be too late for them as she will ruin everything

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
1107 Followers
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/