All Comments on 'All In the Family'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NormCastleNormCastleabout 13 years ago
Sister in Laws sex is so neat...

Shared with two of my wife's sisters over the years....beautiful, awesome, overpowering.....

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Good story!

Entertaining read. However, "In the fullness of time..." - is a strange little phrase. For some reason it bothers me. Weird, huh?

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13about 13 years ago
Great Story

Well written and believable. My wife has 3 sisters, one older and two younger. Unfortunately, my fucking them remains just a fantasy. My wife wouldn't mind, but the sis in laws are very resistant. Too bad, they're all hot in their own way.

Thanks again for sharing the story.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 13 years ago
Trr this.

Rewrite that story as a husband sharing his wife with his brother or best friend in a totally identical way. Watch the double standard that exists when the whiny babies come out and cry about how the husband is a wimp and the wife is a slut and they are all going to get diseases and die.

Personally, I found this story to be very hot, but if you rewrite it with the wife doing the sexual pleasing of a B-I-L, I still find it just as hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice read, & I hope prophetic

I really enjoyed this story. 'Suppose it is because I'm hoping my wife will continue with her plans for me to fuck her sister.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Good job, good job.

What a wonderful life, er, wife. HAH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was written 10 years ago!!? Are you still fucking Kris. If you Are, we out here are betting you have kids by both women, and the sleeping rules have changed. A friend once told me that if he had two wives, he'd split the week, three days for each wife, and fuck the babysitter on Saturday night. Whatever, it's a good story, well written. To bad you never finished it. Maybe you just don't have time.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too few comments in the last 12 years for stories this hot!

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
617 Followers
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...