All Comments on 'First Backdoor Threesome'

by LaTourEiffel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes

Let's ALL take it up the arse !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What trash

Truly deserves "zero" stars. So, unfortunately have to settle for 1-star.

lagunabilagunabiabout 13 years ago
5 Stars!!

Don't pay any attention to Anonymous comments. This was a great story and one of my fantasies. I am bisexual and enjoy taking a hard cock deep in my ass as much as licking and fucking a hot woman's pussy. I would love to experience this. Thanks!

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
good story

Good story, a little more character development in chapter II. You can go anywhere with this, but I would keep the same characters.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like it,

Dont know if it is true, but it was for me in 1970.

The first time he just watched, when she phoned me the next day she asked how kinky I was, then told me he wanted to join in and play with me, I said o.k., then she said he wanted to fuck me, I asked what time would they like me and was there at 9.30pm on the dot.

We had some wonderful times until they had to move away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
NICELY DONE

You know it is difficult to write about anal sex and 3 ways. As a veteran of both, I appreciate how well the author did. I am working with a married sissy boy to get her ready for her first time with another man and it was most helpful to see how the hero prepared himself, and let himself enjoy the male on male penetration, relaxing, and living out his fantasy. Liked the attitude of all three, but especially the female, her warmth and confidence in her husband. Looking forward to the author's next work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anal, try gay

Nothing but a lame story about two closet gay guys. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot!!

That was so hot!!

Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some moments of extreme passion can have tectonic-shift effect on a man's psyche to the effect that he discover gay side, which he hitherto was not aware of

If i got to fuck an extremely sexy red head i would let her husband fuck me up my ass.

Do i have a bisexual side? Yes i do; i don't like it but i guess things happen that way.

Am i a sick fuck? No i am not. I know i am not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like it

Wish I was John. Love women but love to have my ass fucked! 💤

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 4 years ago
I love anal

My husband and I both like anal. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous