All Comments on 'Out the Window Ch. 02'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Best

Suck and swallow cum story of Daddy/Daughter on the site! Reluctance, at least a little, by the Dad, and Insistence by the Daughter. How hot is that? And Mother right there! Hot story.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Good Follow-Up

Now that they got the Blow Job maybe some of Daughters Pussy and maybe Vanessa ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice progression

getting hotter and hotter... can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too much resistance.

I think Dale has way too much resistant on getting a blowjob from his daughter.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Daddy & Daughter

Good story that makes you lust for more!

random_pervertrandom_pervertover 8 years ago

This is awesome stuff. The line "And sadly, that pussy had as much to do with his wife as salad on flapjacks." , made me laugh aloud. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lol, this dude is sad ass fucking pathetic! Lol. His worthless wife has flushed the relationship down the toilet and he wont even happily accept a blowjob from his drop dead hottie daughter even when shes forcing it on him? How pathetic can you get? He should have stopped her in mid suck and hauled her ass off to her bedroom, or better yet the hall bathroom, turn on the vent fan and get fucking! If the wife wakes up and doesnt see you, well you're just reading in the library ;)

Honestly though, I dont know if I can read any more of this one or not, I hate this character type, they're really aggravating and annoying, you just want to hit them with a frying pan, shove them in a box and take their place, heh.

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Very hot

But it escalated a bit fast. And too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Great story! Loved it from start to finish. Especially love your writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No # 3 for me.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2710 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES