All Comments on 'Better Than New Ch. 04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Great story

My only negative comment is that Val keeps referring to the "girls" which is pretty sexist these days. It seems like a person with his character would refer to them as ladies instead.

Looking forward to the conclusion to the story and I hope it includes a satisfying session with Monica the bitch ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another 5 Star story

The only thing I dread about your tales is the term "to be concluded".

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Really Fine Story

Always a pleasure to read Coaster 2's production. Everyone should give it a try unless they want supererotic or kinky stories as a straight diet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bull shit of a story. Inept and pompous.

Also this writer is dishonest enough to manipulate his ratings! Most of his stories are worth 2.5-3 * !! Lo and behold,here they are 4.8 !!!!! I shall contact the webmaster to query how is this possible. "1" star,of course.

ACP45ACP45about 12 years ago
Great Story So Far

I always look forward to submission from you. Great stories - keep up the great work.

Stakhanov01Stakhanov01over 11 years ago
Well, I really like this one.

Unlike poor disgruntled "anonymous", I am really enjoying this one, and I have "favourited" several parts including this one. The background is rich and detailed, and sounds totally authentic, the characters are complex and credible, and the dialogue believable. Stories have to be internally coherent to hold my interest, and this one is just that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
test

test

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I'm not who you thought I was." – She’s EXACTLY who he thought she was! He fell in love with the person she is, and her past made her into the person he fell in love with.

How would her mother’s “friends” have even known about her if her mother didn’t tell them?

“He obviously cared very deeply for her or he would have long since abandoned her.” – Um, he may care very deeply for her, but he DID abandon her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories