All Comments on 'Wife Makes Me A Cuckold'

by rockpaperscissor8

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Grow a set of balls !!

I enjoyed your story very much, a man lets his wife have a lover. But he should have had the balls, to say no about making her pregnant. Instead the cucky has agreed to let her get pregnant when ever she wants for as long as she wants too." BE A MAN AND GROW A SET OF BALLS ". One baby maybe, but not a baby any time she fells the urge. Drop the slut into the gutter, where she belongs, even if he has to pay for the kid that she is having now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
As expected, but good

The reviews for this story were downbeat, but I thought the story was competently written if not terribly original. It had all the elements of the cuckold phenomenon. Yikes...and to think that Freud wrote about women as being integrally masochistic; wonder where cuckolding would relate to that theory.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Good Story

A nice story but as a practicing sissy cuckold for the last 15 years, I noticed that the husbands submission was really to easy. Becoming a cuckold floods the hubby with tons of emotions as does the feminization phase.

Please keep up the great stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

I really hope you are going to continue this story.Steve has gotten into the feminisation a little too easy maybe,but as he is enjoying it ,why not take it further ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your stories are converting me

I saw my wife being fucked once and this was the most exciting view I ever saw. Now I want her to find a steady boyfriend and fall in love with him.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Fetish would be a better category

Enough said.

briefloverbriefloverabout 13 years ago
more, more please don't stop

great story, please keep going and I love the sissy husband eating cum filled pussy. thanks

1sophie1sophieabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Have been smooth as a baby for years now and wear panties every day for my lovely wife. Would love to lick cum from her but we just fantasize about it, just like this story its wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lonely Bacdoor

I wanted her to sample Greg's eight thick inches in her tight asshole. That would have made for a super story.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Made my weenie tingle

Forget about critical comments. It made my weenie tingle. Doing a sequel? Think about Becky unable to have sex after a while and Dillon ripping the panties off sissy hubby and laying into him.

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
wonderful story

I loved this story as I am shaved round my dinky as well and also wear panties now and again. My wife cuckolded me within 6 months of being married and I loved it too.

My only criticism was the store episode. I think you went a little too far as I dont think much of that sort of thing would happen. Yes let some women detect that he was wearing panties and even have the other woman approach the wife but other than that, just a little too much.

The conversations between him and his wife were also so real and paralleled ones with my wife, so know they are quite true to life. Please write a sequel. No matter about anything extreme just keep it believable. Thank you so much for this story.

cupcake1cupcake1about 12 years ago
I like this story

but I can't see myself going that fare, but each to his own. but good story keep up the good work

Brad1123Brad1123about 12 years ago
Very nice

I love cuckold stories, especially when the wife really is a loving wife. I'm not so much into the wife falling in love with the other man and having his baby, but I love the wife having her husband lick her cum filled pussy and making him wear panties ... very hottt!

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 11 years ago
Unbelievable

I enjoy cuckhold stories, however, why do writers have a need to go to extremes as you did with the acceptance of the pregnancy? I would like to see a story where the cuckhold husband does not accept being subjugated and humilitated and reacts as most men would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another cuckold

Fantastic story! until you become a cuckhold you can't understand the pleasure it provides. Yes, I'm a cuckold husband and gladly bring cocks home for her to give her pussy to and yes I eat the cum from her pussy afterwards and also from his cock, Yes, I wear panties and even have a pair of tits for my bra that I often wear. Am I a freak? Probably so but I love it and it makes my wife happy when she gets fucked by numerous guys and she watches me clean all of their cum up into my mouth. Would I want her to get knocked up by one of them? No, but she can't have children so that isn't and issue. We're now working on getting me the required clothing,make up and other things so I can become a crossdresser and get ass fucked so she can eat it out of my ass. I'm all for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whoe. What a Fantasy! I hope the wife, my (PIG) reads this one.

You have covered all the bases with this one. You left nothing to the imagination! A CB-6000 Chastity Cage for him would compliment his panties. I'm wearing one now. My wife holds the key! A Cuckolds dream CUM true. Whew!...........Way too HOT! Whew!!!!!! Sighned ... "The PIG!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT

A wonderful story. If only I had a wife like yours. Kiss her for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And her reward?

He made her single! Seems like a fair trade for the abuse and humiliation she heaped upon him.

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
I'm looking forward to part 2

Where he waits until she's passed the point where she can get an abortion and then empties the bank accounts and disappears.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
slippery slope

give her an inch, and she'll take a mile. empty bank accts. divorce her, then have Dillon done in, even if you have to do it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3 years since written

3 years since this story was posted , send feedback to the Author if u want more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Fantasy

Your story is a wonderful piece of erotica. One of the best stories I've enjoyed on this site;

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice story

both seem to be enjoying their time and adventures together, and with love. I hope it can endure.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I don't know...

I don't know how @Tootight1 saw any love in this story...For sure she didn't love him...why? because there aren't love without respect, and she didn't respect him a little bit...She stays with him, because he was a good provider for her and her bastard children. He didn't love her, because someone that doesn't himself, can't love anyone. He was afraid to stay alone in life...A sad story...

dannbestdannbestabout 9 years ago
me and my wife

my wife still has her first lover and others and has been giving me used pussy to eat for 9 years. We both still love it.

firemanlitfiremanlitabout 9 years ago

To DannBest, I don't think I would be admitting to that at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My thoughts on this situation

I would kick this whore into the gutter so fast it would make her head spin. This piece of shit is so fucking low that i would not piss on her if she was on fire. hubby needs to grow some balls and get a life. let her bring up her bastards alone and hopefully she will then think about what she has lost. though thinking about it hubby was nothing more than a waist of skin on the planet to let her whore around like this.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
What no one understands....

What no one understands is if she really loves the lover why stay married to a man that she only uses to clean her? If the lover was a so superior man why would he want that his children were fathered by a weak man, making them weak as he is? Things like this turn this story difficult to understand...We understand the weakness of character of the husband, we can't understand the wife and the so superior lover...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My sloppy seconds

My wife went out on her first date after 20 years of marriage. Her date, she later told me, had a 10" cock. After getting her very hot and excited, he asked her to get on all fours. She said it took him a goog while to stuff every inch in her. He came in her, but he fucked her all night.

She came in and could hardly walk. She squated over my face and huge gobs of cum dripped into my mouth. Her pussy was wide open and her lip were all swollen and stretched.

"Baby, Bill told me he will fuck me in the ass next Sat."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I understand completely

Some of us not so well endowed are grateful for what we can have and are happy for our wives and girlfriends when they can experience a real man. I would do what this husband is doing for his wonderful wife and her nice boyfriend. I do hope she resists the urge to divorce her husband and go with the one she loves. However if she follows her desires I then hope she keeps her ex as her girlfriend as she promised. I know I would be satisfied being her girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Father's View

I enjoy the idea of sharing, and watching would be a necessary element. But what man wants to be humiliated, wants his love and partner attach to another, and wants to raise another's child? The humiliation would never be tolerated, just shoot yourself if you want or need that. Having raised two children through university, I know they cost about a quarter million each and require ungodly amounts of time and attention - you want to do this for someone else's kid? My DNA is worth passing on, I must doubt such can be said for yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm my wife's cuckold

We have two bi-racial children and everyone who sees us together knows I'm a cuckold and that my wife prefers black men to father her children. Black men approach her when we are out together and often give her their telephone numbers. She has called several of them and even had sex with a few.

I AM A LUCKY HUSBAND.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good God Almighty

I actually had to stop halfway through the second page to grab a bottle of whiskey also I easily chain smoked over half a pack of cigarettes during the whole endeavor. I've read many cuckold stories before and by and large the only things I have ever felt from them were disgust and rage. You can justify this travesty as love any way you like but when it really comes down to it, both Greg and Steve we're human filth. Instead of detailing the development of a sissification fetish all I read here is little more than brain washing and enslavement. Steve even notes that after his wife was taken by Dillon he satiated himself for months without pleasure of his own, by living vicariously through her slutspodition. He never became a cuck, he became a bitch. My jimmies have been rustled far too much with this one. (Side note, an ex wanted to cuck me and announced her new lover had gotten her pregnant. Much in similar fashion to this tale of woes unfortunately. She tried this shit with me once, I sucked it up until the kid was three months. Told her to pack her shit and leave the state. She's now morbidly obese and married to a gas station attendant and her lover hasn't been seen since he showed up at my (new) girlfriend's house one morning "to introduce himself.")

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. I love this kind. I would love to be Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lucky husbands ,

Great story , I can't believe how lucky some husbands are , I would love my wife to come home from a girls night out and tell me she had just had unsafe sex with several men ,

the first thing I would do is get undressed get her undressed then get her to sit just over my face and mouth and while she's telling me about what had happened my tongue would be licking every bit of come from her, ive asked my wife too do this and also to bring all her friends back with her to watch while I am doing it, ive even said I would be more then happy to do the same to them if she wants me do. The only thing she's let me do one night was to let two her her girl friends pee in my mouth , but if any husbands out there want too come up there wife and watch someone else clean it out with their tongue then I am here waiting , don't care about colour or anything else , or so the dirtier the better,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Great story !!

If annony the old fat ugly retard hates it you know it has to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done,

I love it, so nice, not dirty, just a lot of reality, and love. Please make it extend a bit further..... Well done,..... lisa x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

The hottest story I have read on literotica, could not stop reading it, my cock was the hardest it's been in a long time. Wow

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 6 years ago
hot

what a great story, well written and very hot1 must say i have sucked maggies pussy through her panties with another mans cum in her cunt! not for everybody though.

dannbestdannbestover 6 years ago
I love it

I adore it when my wife fucks other men and she makes no secret of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
at Annin of 1-18

I am a sissy cuck and yes you are correct, I am a ball less wimp and do you know, I love being what I am. I love wearing what my wife tells me to wear, I love her men seeing and knowing me for the sissy I am and I love cleaning their cum from every part of her. I do wish They would fuck me crazy and I wish they would castrate me, cut my tiny penis off and give me breasts. SO what. And beyond that I would love being your cock sucking cum slut because you sound like the man I will never be. Love and hugs from 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My hubby wants to watch

This story really turned us both on its something we have wanted for a long time but now he says hes ready to share me.

annshere@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is another wife who wants to fuck around and deliberately got pregnant by another man contrary to her husband wanting to be the father. also she is so selfish not wanting her husband to have another woman. What is good for the goose is good for the gander I believe.

He should wait until child is born and do a DNA test to prove it wasn't his then sue for divorce.

Because she is such a selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exactly!

This story made me so hot. I could never live out this fantasy but I love to rub one out to a good story like this one and it had all the elements. Also, please do not worry about the naysayers. Most people are aroused by this stuff. we are just afraid to admit it. What is really scary is that most people are even afraid to admit it on an anonymous forum.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

Isn't he a wimp, married to a slut of a wife, irrespective of what his wife says he should find himself a bit of spare pussy just to show he cannot be dominated by her.

I thought of another way to get his own back. Get some extra strong peppers, squeeze the juice out of them, then with a syringe inject the pepper juice into the sashes of her douche. She won't be able to fuck anybody for days, if not weeks. If she changes her duche do the same to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Well written. Beautiful story. This is exactly what my husband and I are looking forward to. We just need to find the right man. I can't wait to carry my lovers baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bitch Cunt of the Worst Kind

She lied and manipulated her husband from the very beginning.

There is no marriage left in any sense of the word. He's just an abused submissive, who is being defrauded of everything he owns. She, she is the quintessential cheating, whoring, lying harlot who sets up one man as the "sugar daddy" - to pay all the bills, while she goes and finds her "true-love bad boy" to knock her up and fuck her silly.

The only saving grace here is when her "boyfriend/lover" finally wakes up and has had enough of the lying, cheating, old cow - and dumps her, walking out of her old, pathetic life forever in favor of his new, 20-yr old wife - you've seen her: vivacious, tight body, breasts that float, not sag to the knees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

5 Stars !!!!! Absolutely one of the best Cuckold stories ever on literotica. Rockpaperscissors8 is one of my favorite writer's, along with penpal2001, karen kay.

I love to see the wife cuckold and humiliate hubby, and of coarse you have to make hubby cleanup the wife after her bull is done fucking her brains out.

And nothing is more delicious than the wife letting her lover impregnate her, so hubby can raise her bulls children.

KRoyKRoyabout 4 years ago

Such a hot story. Would love to eat a strangers cum out of my wife’s pussy.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 3 years ago
You need to continue this story

Please make a part 2, then a part3 and make the husband go farther into cuckolding

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
A wonderful attempt to nurture him throughout but I think he needs something more.

Becky is doing a wonderful job but I think that Steve needs to feel his position more plainly. I would wish that he wear a close fitting cage for a few days before each date, to keep him focused and looking forward to release, which he will then know will not be happening until after Becky and Dillon get it on again, and even then release will only happen if he has been contributing a lot towards making the date a success. So he will be looking forward to the date just as much as Becky is.

At the pool party, when Becky was to peel off later with Dillon, and all the women knew the situation with Becky and Sally it would have been great if Steve, wearing a cage, was approached by other women from the party, who fuss with him and are affectionate because he is behaving so well and will make a fine cuckold. They take him to the laundry room and show him a huge pile of knickers and pants which they want him to wash by hand as they stay with him and keep him busy and help him to really experience a new status that he now has with all of them.

In the future, I would wish that Becky has other children, but with different men, with Becky and Steve carefully evaluating the possible characteristics of a child conceived by Becky and the new prospect. Thereafter, a plan is conceived in each case to bring the plan to realty. Years later they can survey the children and enjoy their breeding program.

When shaving genitles it is desirable that the bum is shaved too. The Crack should be absolutely smooth and carefully maintained. This heightens the girly feel that a man can get from trying out his feminine side. When a man is smooth shaved down below, he can then be comfortably fitted into a very close cage, which totally forbids the beginnings of any erection. Steve would then be most aware of the privilege that Dillon enjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Happens more than you think

A very good friend of ours was cuckold pretty much right after the kids were born!.

One night when we were 69ing I actually got fisted as I ate her, but a strange smell

Was strong in her pussy as I ate. Then a large amount of mixed juices came flooding

Out for me to eat!

She sat by me told me since our daughters were born too, that I’m not big enough

To satisfy her anymore with my cock! She now has a BBC and yes even my family

Knows I’m a cuck it’s like if you cheated on your spouse. Many times others know before the person being cheated on! Well my own mother told me who the black man was that replaced me in bed !!

Bdsub70Bdsub70almost 3 years ago

I get a kick out of all the guys posting what a pathetic, impossible story this is.... But you read every word. Probably with a raging hard on.

This happens more often than you think. As long as both people gain pleasure, it's all good.

I'm a cuckold. This story doesn't stray too far from mine. Relax and enjoy or... Move on.

rodryder44rodryder44over 2 years ago

I don’t think they have a future.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Long story short - I loved it. I'm a cuck with a decade of being a licker and her lover has the job of being the dicker. I Iike it this way because it satisfies almost every fetish I have running around in my perverted little brain BUT my wife doesn't tell me much about the who/what/when/where/and why of her doings. Oh, how I want to be in on the details. I ask and I beg but nooo she says you asked for it - enjoy your imagination! Love the panties angle - I dig 'em too ......

Leroi123Leroi123over 2 years ago

I loved this very hot story . The wife added feminization without humiliating him (at least verbally). I missed her letting him watch them mate/make love. He certainly should be allowed that. She should make him wear a cage only if he makes himself cum while she is with her lover.

LittleppsubLittleppsubabout 2 years ago

I love the whole story. It was a good long story as well, the reason I bring that up is because the most perverted aspects are not in the story it's self, it's in the comments. The ANONYMOUS sick, twisted, negative, unnecessary foolish comments made by people who don't even have a clue about the realistic dynamics of this wonderful cuckold lifestyle. I have been a content, happy, well adjusted, little penis cuckold for almost forty years.

My deceased wife cuckold me for thirty three years out of the forty years we were together. We loved, cherished and relied on each other for all of those years. I took care of her for her last few months on this earth. Never once did we question our love for each other. It was a depth that some of the ANONYMOUS negative, shallow commenters will ever experience or understand. My current girlfriend of eight years has encouraged me to be the little panty wearing sissy wimp for the last seven years and I wear it as a badge of honor. Our trust and love is just as strong as my previous relationship. She loves BBC and I still love the cream pies. She is sixty seven and I am seventy. She still squirts and climaxes multiple times with her BIG BLACK SUPERIOR LOVER three or four times a week. I consider myself one of the luckiest guys on earth eating and cleaning both of them. I have multiple ejaculations every day. GREAT STORY ! especially when it's realistic, love it.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 1 year ago

The feminization aspect was weak and underdeveloped. I also hate the romance between the woman and the bull and the whole slow sperm thing

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

Wonderful story with a fine and intelligent build-up. I love the way you let the wife totally take over both of their lives. Keep on rocking and writing!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The cuckolding and related relationship is fine, and even hot.

Why do you have to even go down the sissification route? It detracts from the meat of the story.

Without that, the story is a 5. With it, a 2

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Extreme Femdom agitprop. Everybody is female!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku11 months ago

Better if the wife just fucks the bull not fall into love with him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A cheating, manipulative wife is so stupid and boring. The sissy-boy peenie husband deserves all the disgust, disrespect, humiliation and degradation he receives from his wife, friends, family, co-workers - in fact the whole world. He and his ½ of 1% of men like him.

The most common response to a cheating, whoring gash - married or single - is to terminate the relationship on the spot and walk out the door. The second most common response is to bury her dismembered cadaver out in the desert/forest. The third most common response is to include the mother-in-law with the second most common response. Follow the drift?

Don't read this comment if it upsets or disgusts you. Continue in your own self-indulgent insanity.

Any bets this story was written by another feminist?

Phildoh69Phildoh695 months ago

One of my favorite stories!

mudhentwomudhentwo5 months ago

Fun story. Thank you!

TipsyTodTipsyTod4 months ago

I enjoyed the story but was glad it ended when and where it did.

My problem with these kind of stories is they never end as they begin. She asks, promises nothing will change, and then it inevitably does.

I suppose it's with the revocation of husbandly prerogatives that my dissatisfaction begins. She gets to have her pleasures but not him. He ends up restricted to girlfriend duties, albeit this one at least included cleanup duties.

Please write one where everyone enjoys themselves in the end, and I will follow your lead whenever it goes. Perhaps her friend and her could swap and exchange submissive.

Being a frustrated husband, I tend to look with umbrage the loss of ultimate control.

Lines makes good boundries.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was going very well until all the husband became a trans gender wimp. The pregnancy thing would have been fine but that would have been better if they had known and kept it between then and not telling the stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I masturbated all over myself reading this story. My wife cuckolds me and encourages me to look at porn and masturbate while she watches.

cuck1cuck1about 1 month ago

Awesome story so horny. Pity there's no more of it.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

My question is this what fucking guy is gonna let his wife never fuck him but fuck some other guy get pregnant by him and he’s going to raise that guy’s kid and the other guy gets to have the best sex with her and he buys her all kinds of stuff and get nothing from her but she’s a cheating fucking skank whore how ridiculous that is it’s fucking unreal if you want thing if you fucked another man and he comes home and eat the cum out of her and suck his dick connect that guy but fuck him that would be fine but all the other shit is fucking lame other man but stopped me to talk my wife but I get to suck his dick and he hurt his cum out of your pussy but nothing else yeah I want to be fucked by a man and fuck my wife that’s weird but I like it

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Idk, I mean I get the story, but none of the guys who let their wife date that I know would never consider doing the pantie thing or dressing like a girl. Other than the wife sometimes dating, and the evidence of the creampies their lives remain normal. You would never know they have this lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

A bit long and some of the story got me excited because I fantasize about my wife fucking a younger man, but I wouldn’t wear panties. What I would like is for my wife to fuck a young hard cock as I watch her cum several times and once the young stud cums, I would slide my hard cock into her pussy while it was filled with the young man’s warm cum and fuck her. I can’t think of a better gift to give me wife than a nice young man cock . Fuck I’m getting hard just thinking about her getting fucked by young hard cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockpaperscissor8@rockpaperscissor8
561 Followers
Enjoy reading and writing cuckold erotica, particularly the mental aspects from his and her perspective.