All Comments on 'Pussy-Whipped'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pussy-whipped indeed!

And loving every moment of it. Happiness is where, and how, you find it.

Thank you for this story of true devotion and love.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 13 years ago
Storm warnings on the horizon

Well written as usual.

I realize that this if fiction, or maybe it isn't for some people, but I see problems in this couple's future. If the wife wanted him to shave for a good reason I could see doing it. But her insisting he shaves to show that she was in control could lead to her wanting to control every aspect of their life including bringing other people into the relationship.

I know, a doom and gloom scenario. But someone once said that power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. That's what will happen with these two, I'm afraid.

A man should try to please and pleasure his mate but not at the expense of his own self.

Sorry just my mindset.

Thanks for the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lost Me

"even if my wife asked me to sever my balls and let her carry them around in her purse"

Yeah. That's probably selective surgery, and not covered by your health care provider.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Momma's Happy

As some wag put it: "When momma's happy, everyone's happy." As a pussy whipped husband, I can verify it as true.

Harry

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 13 years ago
Interesting but sad and a little stupid

Relationship all one-sided will not last. Wife has no respect for husband and will leave him for somebody that she can respect; somebody who will stand up to her.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Well .....

Sounds like we have a little D/s going on. Hey, it works for them. I can't imagine being so enthralled with something that I would do something I didn't want to just to get it. So it makes no sense to me. Would I consider shaving if my girlfriend wanted me to? Sure. Would she consider posing for some nude pictures for me? I hope so. But would I let myself be arm twisted into it? No. I don't try to control and I don't allow myself to be controlled. But the story makes sense for these characters. It's funny to listen to the guy get pulled into it further and further.

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
But is the wife truely happy with the wimp

She will more than likely find a stronger man to satisfy her needs. He will become her cuck-slave.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 13 years ago
The Love Story

I loved it - my life is not quite this good, but I work hard every day to make it more so...

A great story very well written - felt like real life to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Okay until the end.

And then you drove the whole story over the cliff of ridiculous when you said he would "sever his balls if his wife asked". At that point the story became a giant pile of horse pucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then he remembered something important

That he had both pride and self respect. He moved out. Did all the little things like close the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards and see a divorce attorney. Since she had demonstrated by her actions that she had neither love or respect for him. That she enjoyed demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. He took that to mean that their marriage was over and he ended it. What man wouldn't? Stupid story, even for fiction.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE PHRASE 'pw"

always implies Stupidity. TK U MLJ LV NV

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Is there a glossary.....

I see all these acronyms, two letter abbreviations and have no idea what the hell they mean. How come I never see LSMFT or Member FDIC ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible garbage

That's not a life anyone should have to live. Divorce the bitch or bury her body in the back yard. What a cunt!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Asshole

This author always earns the automatic *2. He is total shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ridiculous

Gently push her off and go back out to the yard. If she really acts up grab some divorce papers off the internet and fill them out. Then when she lays some guilt trip on you, ask her if she'd like to sign the papers and he'd file them the next day. If you're going to play "Chicken" you better put on your big boy pants. She can leave the marriage with her car, her clothes and her maiden name. This was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time for a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous