All Comments on 'No More Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Damn sambo

It sounds like the white man is getting under your black skin again. obama's America? There is no such thing. Most of us never want to see his backward version of America come to fruition. He and his wife were never proud to be Americans, until he moved into the WHITE HOUSE. I still doubt that he is proud of this nation. You love to preach about black love in the U.S., where is it? Seventy two percent of black babies born in the U.S. are born to unwed mothers, thats from the birth records. Where is the love and support sambo? Where are the fathers of these children? Where are half of the mothers for that matter? Could it be that they have been taught they have no responsibilities by the people they look up to the most? Who is making sure that the kids do their homework? Who is telling them that they need an education? The media is raising those black kids. They are destined for failure because of it. One thing is a given...as the black community declines so will other peoples opinion of them. If this continues we will see REAL racism again in a couple of decades. Think about that sambo. If you don't like Canada try Cite Soleil.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Or

Could it be that it is easier to get welfare if you are an unwed mother? Just a thought.

cmtpipcmtpipabout 13 years ago
@rhinSC

your comments are as dumb as this story.....pulling the number of unwed mothers in the black community comes straight from your ass. Go post your racist bullshit on one of your kkk sites and not on this site if someone is in the mood for some bull shit made up racist crap they would read faux noise.

Oh btw if the MAJORITY of Americans did not want him to be president then he would not be but since he won more thank 55% of the vote your little statement is full of crap. Now go sleep with your sister/mother and tell your daddy/uncle good night you little toad.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
cmtpip

The figure I stated came from two newspapers, one of them was USA Today. It was also on the evening news. Look it up. It is public record. Sometimes the truth is hard to take. As for obama, the majority is against him now, at about the same percentage as you have quoted. There was nothing racist about it, I am helping sambo on his journey twards enlightenment. Once he finds it he can write something original. I try to think about things realistically with all the information presented, you should try it too. Kids who have the wrong influences growing up will probably fail, simple. I don't think I have to explain what those influences are do I? Sambo knows this too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

All of your storieS seem unfinished :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
????

Who is this douche? Us white men can have the black women? Great! Thanks! This white man would gladly take them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HUH?

I have no idea why a rant like this is appropriate for Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2119 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS