All Comments on 'Every Part of Me'

by EasyTarget

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
Not bad, sorry you didn't orgasm

You said "I can't release anything until it's just right," well if this wasn't just right it was close enough.

Check out my latest release: It's a different slant on being seen (!)

An Adulteress Yet Beloved

http://www.literotica.com/s/an-adulteress-yet-beloved

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Orgasmic experiences confessed? Be truthful, it's good to maturbate, whilst naked!

As a young lady, exploring her budding sexual fetish of being seen whilst naked in semi-public situations, similar feelings of humiliation when caught masturbating occur to many daring young teenager girls.

EG: We remember swimming out to a open dinghy on an incoming tide, watching houses overlooking our secluded position before removing our swimsuits quickly tossing them onto the bow out of sight, relishing our experience of being totally naked in freezing cold water. After exploring nearby boats for signs of life cautiously, we discovered feelings of danger had we been sighted by an eagle eyed resident, helping each other to struggle ourselves back into wet costumes just before fishermen began to appear on deck of the cruiser the dinghy was moored to. With seconds to spare we swam back to shore, sharing the thrills of emerging decently costumed for breakfast at home. Both my sister and I felt we completed the ultimate dare, several years later becoming exhibitionists by getting fully naked at a teenage beach party, fully aware of our capacity to find similarly daring young boys to imitate us as we progressed towards adulthood.

Now it's "Live sex shows anybody?" as we cavort stark naked on a beach.

MarlowBunnyMarlowBunnyabout 13 years ago
Nice human touch - no suspension of disbelief required.

Well done.

centauri4centauri4over 11 years ago
Very good imagination

Awesome story! Magnificently detailed, full of feeling and daring aspiration. I especially like how you tied the "act" to the young woman's eighteenth birthday. The words shaking, giddy and paralyzed are wonderfully used and so true about going nude after living a clothed life!

EasyTargetEasyTargetover 11 years agoAuthor

LOL I used the word "giddy?" :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
W. O. W.

YOU just brought me back 25 years and reminded me of oh so special memories. O. C. for years and years and years, and moonlight cascading off my body, unknown to anyone else but me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautifully expressed!

I love this. Very melodic and sensual, natural, and pure. You want this to happen to you. This story feels like it COULD actually happen. You find yourself walking in her feet. You feel like the wind touching her flesh. I only wish in this fantasy that she could have relieved her pelvic energy in orgasm with someone, and that we could have experienced it the same way in union with both of them.

babaloo92babaloo92almost 2 years ago

Fantastic. Solo naked experiences are the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous