All Comments on 'The Dinner Date'

by chitrashi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Could've been better

You spent too much time in describing the scenery and not enough on the sex. The last two episodes of sex would've been nicer if you'd gone into details.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Sadly in agreement with other comments.

It seems you need help with Literotica plot development.

perl10perl10about 13 years ago
So promising, yet...

You are a very earnest writer. I can feel the emotion you are going through as you play these stories in your mind. I can read a dozen stories on the Lit and feel nothing for the characters, but not yours. Yet... There is a big difference between degradation and submission, and as long as you understand that difference, it's OK to go there. But alas, I don't think you do.

As for the previous comments, I couldn't disagree more. Of course there should be sex scenes, but it's the emotion that matters, not the action. That's your strong suit, and you need to develop it. People who need action have weak minds. Don't pander to them, or it will just weaken you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchitrashi@chitrashi
78 Followers
I am 32, single. 5'3". 48-50 kg. 36, 30, 41. Short cropped hair. Big eyes. Wear glasses. Quite a bookworm. Favorite genres - Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Indian History, Historical Fiction, World Literature, Fiction set in WW II. ​I enjoy random road trips on the very spur of the momen...