All Comments on 'You Can Fuck My Wife Ch. 06'

by Blucher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Drugrape is not sexy.

Worst 'story' I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Only one hope left

She finds the drug and takes him out to San Fransisco. Give him a good shot and sell him off to gay pimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Horny story

Yes yes we know that drug rape is bad. But this is just a fantasy. The author has to find a way of getting his wife to do things that in reality she wouldn't do. Other authors use hypnotism, its just a story device, nothing to get hung up on.

Now, where did I leave my wife? Oh yes, with all those nice fellas from the local football team :-)

John from England

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fuck my wife

i have watched my wife being fucked by three guys and it was great.i would love to see her fucked by 10 or 15 guys with all of them filling her cunt with cum.they can even use her ass too.i was in a gangbang when i was 18 years old and reall enjoyed it.

ScarrharrScarrharrabout 8 years ago
Wife on drugs

In the mid eighties my brother turned me on to some mda telling me it was the ultimate love drug a woman would fuck a snake on this stuff he told me. That evening I dropped some in my wife 's cocktail and less than twent minutes later she was attacking me like a sex starved animal. I fucked her for over an hour but she wanted more so I told her to go and find her some with her informing me as she dressed that I was driving her to wherever some hard cock would be.

I dressed quick and followed her out to the van and drove to a black club across town to see if she wanted some dark meat. I pulled into the parking lot across the road from what looked to be a packed house inside the club. There were about a dozen people standing outside their car's so I pulled in stopping short if where they stood. I rolled my window down as two black men came around to her side of the car asking if they could help us so I rolled her window down to reply my wife was in need of some black cock if any of them wanted to ride with us they could fuck her good and be brought back afterwards.

The first man mumbled something turned and walked away with another bending over to look inside her window I told her to show him her starved pussy if she wanted more cock in a second she pulled her short skirt up around the waist turning toward the door spreading her legs apart exposing that hot pussy to him before asking if he wanted to play with her bald honey hole.

He crawled inside the side door behind her seat and in between the front two chairs until he was leaned up agains the console facing the back reaching in between her spread legs sliding a couple of fingers inside her hot pussy informing her his black cock was going to tear her little white pussy apart.

They got down in the floor of the van as I left the parking lot and before I stopped at the first red light seconds away he was slamming his big black cock in and out of her hungry pussy so hard the van was hard to hold between the lines on the road. He banged her for an hour with me driving them out into the country filling her pussy full of his black cream then she sucked his cock taking a second load down her throat just before we returned to drop him off and pick up 3 of his friend's to take a ride with us but did not take the guy that turned it down first leaving him mad in the parking lot.

These three took turn's fucking her with me again driving us out into the country my wife fucked and sucked each of them taking a load of cum from each of them in all three holes as I rode them until sunrise the following morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great gang bang story

Like I said in my other comment I make my wife Debbie do the same thing I use the sleeping drug ambient. I grind it up makes it with a little vodka and put it in a little container so when she orders her Long Island iced tea I just added it to it and she will do anything and not remember the next day.

last week and we were at the red rooster in Las Vegas she was so out of it than I had her panties off on the dance floor in her little halter dress is barely hanging on when we were dancing of the guys started dancing with her and one guy pulled not behind her neck and her dress completely fell to the floor and she was standing there dancing totally naked except for her high heels and thigh high stockings. she just kept dancing and 5 or 6 guys counting me were playing with her on the dance floor. at the end of the night we walked out to the parking lot me carrying her dress and her being completely naked we drove home and had sex amazing night

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous