All Comments on 'Wetwork Ch. 02'

by djwillis1988

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep the story going. Nice work.

Yeah. Exciting stuff.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BOY O BOY

could it be Deja Vu in the MidWest, TK U MLJ LV NV

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
tight and exciting...

...a real film noir adventure. A moderately competent foundation for a novel. Or, as is, a hollywood film script.

However, you left a lot of dangling participles.

First: You need to learn Police procedures. They would have kept all of Chris's clothes and shoes, Plus run tests for gunpowder residue and blood on his hands and face.

Even if his weapon was eventually returned, they would have first fired at least one round in the lab to match up with bullets removed from dead and wounded. Failure to collect data would result in major lawsuits down the line.

Second: the meeting at the police station would be moderated by Homeland Security officers using DIJ and Treasury resources.

it is illegal for the CIA and the NSA to attend this sort of meeting. They would have covertly got in touch with him afterwards/ Plus the NSA are pencil-neck geeks running the technology. Any assets needed for operational violence would be contracted out through cutouts to mercenary units.

Third: Chris identified one of the gunman as a Syrian? Which tribe? Right now the Saudi financed Syrian Sunni tribes are fighting the Syrian Alawaite tribe dominated government. Who the Sunni's consider to be apostates.

ISIS is a red-herring the Saudi intelligence services are running to divert attention away from their own ambitions to establishing a Saudi ruled Wahabi-Sunni Caliphate.

With the other Syrian Shiite(Turk-Persian) tribes (backed by Iran and Iraq) are fighting both. They consider the Alawaite's to be heretics. And don't even get them started on their opinion of the Sunnis and the Wahabist Saudi(Arab) dominated Jihad.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Good series thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous