All Comments on 'The Wife'

by ColinCox2011

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

for giving us a short look at what marriage CAN be like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fun

Yes dear lit fans, if u put effort into your marriage, she will entice u with her Forbes and then fuck u silly later. Couples in love can make love and fuck, u don't have to get some strange to feel young and desirable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A few observations...

Your heart is where it ought to be! I note that this is your first story — As far as the story goes, you might want to consider telling more of the story in dialog between the husband and wife. Your dialect was fun — sounds like a Scot to these ears — take advantage of it. In one respect, though, the you might want to think about the category for a story like this. Maybe 'erotic couplings' or even 'romance' might work better than 'loving wives' for a story like this. Loving wives usually involves a 'conflict' over sex in the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A loving wives story without any cheating, just a woman showing her love for her husband. A true loving wives tale, BRAVO!

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
FRESH AIR!!!!!!!!!!

Great story of fun and love between wife and husband. What a great read. (Thank You)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Now that's a true loving wife story

Such a great idea, a great story about an actual wife who loves her husband.

Thanks do much for it. Please write more, and more and more.

MacysDDsMacysDDsabout 13 years ago
Sounds Like Fun

I'll have to keep this story in mind as the weather warms up here . I haven't done my husband behind a bar in some time. Won't he be surprised!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Refreshing to read about a husband and wife being excited with each other

I glad that it didn't turn out to be one of those stories where the wife fucks half of the men at the dance and humiliates her husband.

This story is sweet and hot .

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wot?

That's it? A bj from your own wife, and you think that story belongs in Literotica? You sad, pathetic, virgin bastard. Do you even know what "masturbation" is?!?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous