All Comments on 'A Gypsy's Tale Ch. 11'

by Ladytiger199

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
trinisamplertrinisamplerabout 13 years ago
so good!!

i really liked this story, it was so well written and i am also very excited to see where u might take the other characters, Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Time

I loved this tale. I hope another time is upon us soon.

Ariana1993Ariana1993over 12 years ago
I loved it

omg I loved it sooo much i'm a bit obbessed with gypsy and this story was cute and amazing good job

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Fabulous

I absolutely adored this entire story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
other characters..

I would love to read a story about Bron and Branson or Damien getting put into place by the lady gypsies? Or both possibly? Very good story. Please write more for us!?

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Amazing

I loved the story. Your writing is truly beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What in the heck happened?!?

Okay, the story started off beautifully. You’re a terrible speller and have immense issues with the correct usage of past/present/future tense words but a good editor would fix all of that. For example:

You kept saying golden idle. The correct word is idol. Then you said vale. The correct word is veil. Your story was pretty interesting and really good even with all of the glaring and irritating errors, then out of nowhere it went off the rails! You pulled this magic stuff out of your ass and the entire story went to hell. From that point on, the story made absolutely no sense. Why would anyone marry someone who was insane and had banished an ENTIRE kindom’s populace to a demon infested shadow realm?!? How was she going to rule a kingdom with no damned subjects?!? Also, who in the world would EVER trust someone who’s insane?!? I don’t care how strong their damned magic is, at some point they’d have to sleep and/or would become careless. The eldest brother’s story also went off the rails and made absolutely no sense (after the big magic reveal). Cut out the magic bullshit and work from that point on. Women can be treacherous enough without the aid of magic. You took a 4 star story (the beginning of the story) and turned it into a 1-2 star story (the magic claptrap). It’s as if two different people wrote the beginning and ending of the story. You have talent, you just dropped the ball on this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous