All Comments on 'She Had An Itch'

by Fran26

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exorcise Her Demons?

Once a cheat, always a cheat. She is never going to be wife material again. Screw her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hindsight

Hindsight, insight, understanding, introspect, too bad it was all too late. Curiosity can paly tricks with your life but in the end, it's the individual who makes the final choices.

CrownedSunCrownedSunabout 13 years ago

This was a sad story. And, I totally disagree with the "once a cheat, always a cheat" thing that you see so often in this type of story. Honestly, the fact of the matter is that Frank failed his wife in a very large way and he did a good thing at the end of the story by finding out what he'd gone wrong with. His lack of action doesn't excuse what Julie did mind you, but it does put it into perspective, and I think that... eventually ...she'll be able to have a normal relationship.

Margot, on the other hand, might need a different kind of relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Agree to "disagree" - fact; once a cheater, always a cheater!

Sorry CrownedSun - respect your opinion/position but the odds are most definitely against you in regards to cheaters. 95% of the cheaters will cheat again, and again whether it is physical or emotional cheating. Perhaps your opinion represents the odd 5% that actually matured or learned something from getting caught but our money is on the facts. Perhaps you need to read a few more JPB or MattM stories - those type of stories are extremely biased & mostly fucked up but the marriage statistics and infidelity stats suggest there is a whole lot of truth behind those stats. [sick as it may seem] For the record this pertains to both male & female cheaters within the last 2 decades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too bad she deluding herself

Too bad the stupid bitch didn't have enough love for her husband to take the time to let him know what she wanted; just a simple, "slow down and get my motor going, please." You see it so much in real life too: if she'd exercised even 1/2 the time and effort in her own marriage as she did in going somewhere else looking for strange, they'd still be together. Seems to me to be proof positive its just about her getting cheap thrills and not the so much blowing hot air about her learning about what her sexual needs were. If it were about the latter, she would have considered working on her and her husband's, their, needs together; just like the husband began to do for his new wife at the end.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
It is a shame that her husband wasn't able to satisfy her.

I think if her husband would have had just a little imagination when it came to sex and made even a half of an attempt to satisfy her, she wouldn't have cheated.

But the big thing was lack of communication that destroyed their marriage.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellently written

irregardless of whether she will cheat again or any other speculation this was a well written piece. Well done author, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A cheater always stays a cheater.

Their only regret is getting caught. And, in this case, she is clearly a cheater and not deserving of any sympathy or understanding. Story too clearly justifies cheating. One star for that reason.

incestor007incestor007about 13 years ago
Good story but with no result

if we talk about character developement it was not in here, many things were unreasonable. And even in the end -

" I want it to be to someone who can love me in such a way that I will never be tempted again"

she is still not ready to be married. Becasue she is already prepared to blame it on other if she cheat again.

Look i get it , she got what she deserved, but to be faithful is not the purpose of marriage. Faithfulness comes with marriage, people dont marry just because they want to be faithful, there is no fun in being faithful, infact there is nothing in being faithful. you marry to be loved, to be cared, to get lifetime partner, this woman in story has very little understanding of marriage, two things she see in marriage - sex and faithfulness, and sex good enough to make faithful, and nothing else, are all other things comes free with marriage, like trust, love, reliablility, care, stable life, to have someone to back you up, family.

This woman, is living under social pressure, in reality she is not even for marriage. if you refer this woman to any woman in real give her advice, to enjoy her life, if still thinks the way you write here, she is still very immature.

Thanx

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Flat

This was a story about a dishonest amoral bitch. The story lacked any emotional energy. I couldn't get a read on the husbands feelings ie. anger, hate, frustration, retribution, something. I hated the wife who was for the most part was a brain dead slut. I gave it 2 stars too many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Isn't this what every cheating whore says ...

.... "Please Frank," I asked, now pleading and begging for his understanding, "this had nothing to do with you. It was sex — nothing else. There was no love involved, I only love you." And to think she wants to marry again so she can ruin some other faithful, loving man's life. Whores like Julie are best suited chained to a bed where they can live out their lives servicing men, women .... even farm animals. They are NOT meant to be wives who their partners can love and trust. Once a cheater always a cheater ... or ... in this case always a SLUT!

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Brilliantly written

Great story Fran wonderfully woven and laid out. You really allowed us to feel for the characters for good and bad. Thanks for writing for us!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
to CROWNED SUN.... really? You are a hypocrite

you state that eventually you think the ex wife will eventually have a normal relationship? May I ask twhat the hell is that ignorant assessment based on? the stains in your panties?

The wife has sexual needs that her hsuband was NOT fulfilling. Granted. After her one time fuck session with Harry she realized what she was missing.

so why didnt she talk to Harry about it FIRST?

If Frank has gone out and found some honey on the side because the wife was boring and dull and unresponsive in bed... would YOU be so kind ?

I think not.

The wife even says that frank is a good man and didnt deserve what happened to him. But does this sound like omeone who is NOT going to stray if she got married a 2nd time?

" I want it to be to someone who can love me in such a way that I will never be tempted again"

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Nicely done Fran, full marks

Don't let the anonymous fleabags destroy your need to express yourself. This was a well thought out saga. I understand you're French-Canadian and that can be a setback to start with if your primary language is not English.

I see you put up a good set of needs and wants in your main character and then followed thorough logically with a result that no one can condemn out of hand.

If I do have one little criticism, then it's your monologue. It needs more drama and passion. I felt as though everyone in the story was just going along for the ride with no fight or anger no spark. I'm not saying you need to resort to violence, but Frank's lack of emotion left me feeling flat. Julie's seemed as though she was assembling a piece of furniture from IKEA and working as per instruction with little passion. I saw little love between husband and wife. Even her lover seemed as though he just accepted his lot and moved on with no recrimination or annoyance for her allowing her husband to destroy his fun.

Frank may have needed a little tuition in the mechanics of love making for women, but I see Julie does need to work on her reasons for being married in the first place before she tries a second go at the cherry.

It wasn't Frank's fault that Julie wasn't having her needs met, that was her doing and only she can fix that, and it didn't need an extramarital affair to do it. She could have read those books herself and then sat down with her husband to work out their problems. No one can expect a partner to mind read.

I see you have a couple of other submission in this category, but haven’t quite yet broken the magic 4 barrier. Let me give you a little pick me up, Loving Wives category is THE hardest one to submit a story in as everyone has both opinions as they do arseholes. Any story submitted to LW can have an extra star attached if it were submitted to a different category. As I said, good go, and keep on writing.

Winks

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Isn't It Common?

For a bored wife to want a strange cock stuffed into her cunt, ass, and mouth? What's new about that? Julie needed it, and went after it, and got it. Good for her. Yeah, she'll probably be a cheater forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Do It Too

Just like Julie, I like the thrill of a strange man fucking me. But I made a deal with my husband in advance so that we could keep 'cheating' off the table. Now my husband joins in with some of my lovers and I get a delicious double penetration. We all enjoy it! My marriage remains intact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another oppertunity

for all the usual suspects to rant...boy they would miss it if the writers didn't supply them with material!

The main character in this story was actually very honest with herself, and at the end realized the many ways and levels that she had failed in her marriage. Do people make mistakes? Yes, and often it is the recognition of those mistakes that leads to avoiding them in the future. To never admit that a mistake has been made is what leads to constant repetition.

Coming from the cheating woman's perspective, this was a somewhat unusual story, given that Loving Wives cheating stories are usually told from the man's POV.

I'm not sure that repeating all of the cliches ('once a cheater, always a cheater' — that's supposed to substitute for real thinking?) is particularly helpful for the writer, and I know it doesn't impress me when I read that kind comment. Hey — you ever cheat on a test at school? Oh, I guess you'll always cheat at everything.

I guess anything short of self-immolation won't satisfy some of the critics.

Thank you Fran for your effort (because crafting a good story is a lot of work) and the fine story — regardless of whether I agree with all aspects of the plot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
star wars

this was better then star wars as a fantasy story, a low life writes about her being a pig, not once did she think she could being killing her husband.The best part at the end frank in real would have piss on her not went to a slut and ended up getting her advice dream on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tramp

Once a trashy, slut, whore, skank always a tramp. May the bitch get aids and die.

Risq_001Risq_001about 13 years ago
I kinda agree with a few commentors.....

While at first it clearly felt like she was telling the story as she saw it, and that made complete sense given the setup of the story, by the end it felt like she was "teaching" her ex-husband why she cheated as if it was a for of justification for what "he" wasn't doing in the marriage, but she didn't come out and actually say it.

And when she decides to take her new "friend" across the street to a book store to teach him about sex so he could please his wife, that just smacked of her telling him he was worthless in bed without actually saying it, and to have him just go on about how grateful he was that it wasn't his equipment, but would be willing to learn from the books his cheating ex gave him, that only reinforced the "justification" of her affair because he just wasn't getting the job done in bed.

The story went from "she had an itch because she was curious" to her getting "a lot" of experience then using it to "teach her ex-husband how bad he was".

Not to also forget that she constantly compared his shortcomings with her lover and how much better he and her boss were in bed than he was and how she no longer received any satisfaction from his inept bumblings. Not to mention how far she went into great detail about how much she was willing to give others while defending her right to do this with everyone, including her ex at the end, but never really wanted to give up her lover who gave great sex and the comfort of being married to her hero husband who was worthless in bed.

I hate to say it, but in the end this story is not about remorse, but justification. You might not have planned it that way, but that's how it ends up looking to me by the end.

I know it was difficult to post any story, but I guess at the end I just didn't like any of your characters. Not any from the cheaters who got caught, but never really had anything really "happen" to them, down to the ex who couldn't wait to get advice from his cheating wife on how to better please women after her year long affair on him.

It didn't feel like it made any real sense to me by the end.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
reminds me of my EX-wife

If I hadn't caught her she'd still be fuck'in around on me.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Different, and Believable

Yes, there were some cliches in here. Overall, however, I liked it. Could wifey have tried to spice up her own marriage? Not on the terms the author used. Remember, hubby was her one and only, so how could she know if he was better or worse than average? Unless she suddenly developed a porn addiction, she couldn't. Of course, this didn't justify her going out to sample the wares of others. Then again, it wouldn't be in this section if she hadn't done that.

So did I like her? No. Had she been my wife, I'd have dumped her, too. I would've asked the why a whole lot earlier, though. Nor did I really like hubby, either. What kind of guy doesn't love foreplay? Granted, he didn't deserve what he got. Still, dude, give it a shot! Oh, and I hated Margot.

What did I like? Your attempt to look at this from a different angle. I'm not sure you succeeded, but I'm pretty sure--based on the people in and out of my office every day--that this is a far more believable premise for an affair and divorce than that she was a huge-cock-loving megaslut all along.

What would I work on if I were you? More dialogue and less descriptive prose. Let the dialogue fill in more gaps. It's more exciting to read and figure out.

And keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To Another Opportunity

<p>So you're not impressed with "once a cheat always a cheat." Well, lets think about that a bit. In her own words, "Will I remarry and rebuild my life? Probably, someday. But not before I am absolutely sure I have exorcised all my demons. If I marry again, I want it to be to someone who can love me in such a way that I will never be tempted again."</p>

<p>What she is saying right and there is that she is going to cheat again. No marriage can compete with the excitement of the chase. When you live with another person, you see them at their best and at their worst. You have other concerns like doing the laundry, going to work, paying the bills - all the normal day to day tasks that have to be done.</p>

<p>Your lover only shows you what you want to see. No boring real life to interfere, just fun, excitement and sex. If that is what you're after, there is no way a husband/wife can compete with a lover. So, yeah, from her last comment she is never going to be marriage material.</p>

<p>Oh, and yes, if someone cheats once on a test, he or she is going to do it again if they perceive any advantage to do so.</p>

<p>Fran26, I can see a clear improvement in your writing over time. Keep it up and thanks for the story.</p>

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years ago
Very good.

More true to a possible real life than I expected. Every action one takes has a consequence, some are good and some are bad.

A better course is to talk frankly, perhaps explain the needs. But how does one know what to explain when they have no idea of what they need?

Finding out is one far too common answer.

Then of course, there are some things one can never take back.

Thanks, well written story.

MGM

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

I waited a bit on commenting, wanting to see what others had to say, and I completely agree with Risq.

Basically the story is about a wife who cheated on her husband because she was bored, and after their divorce she justifies her cheating saying he was bad in bed.

If they were both virgins, and only had eachother, doesn't that mean she's also bad in bed, and her husband would've been completely justified in cheating on her if he wanted to?

Going off on a tangent, but for some reason "reversed situations" almost never come up in such stories. Especially when the wife says "why didn't you fight for me?" when she cheated. This line usually comes up in stories where the wife was "seduced".

That IMMEDIATELY begs the question (to the wife) "why didn't YOU fight for ME?" Why didn't the wife fight harder to fend off her seducer? Why didn't the wife fight harder to stay faithful to her husband and her marriage?

I'd loveloveLOVE to read a story where the husband fucks some young slut, the wife explodes at him, and he utters the line "Why didn't you fight for me?". Why didn't she stop him from cheating on her? The story would fall into the humor/satire category, I guess.

In this story, if Frank sucked in bed, why didn't she tell him? To be stereotypical, aren't women dying to change and "improve" their husbands? Except in bed, it seems. If you suck at sex, you'll suck at it forever. Not to mention Julie never actually says or does anything to let Frank know she was displeased with him in bed.

Frank...Grateful that it wasn't his equipment, but his suckage in bed that "forced" his ex to cheat, and grateful that she's now willing to show him some sex ed books to improve?!

That's....plain ridiculous. I had sympathy for him until that point.

And that Margot? Seriously deserves to fuck off and die. She had a major hand in actually enabling Julie to cheat.

Anyway...you know, except for the selfjustification by Julie, it's a nice story.

*Gets off his soapbox*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I have an Itch Too

I could be Julie. My husband doesn't make an effort to satisfy me in bed. I could picture sucking a strange cock and swallowing his cum, but I'm afraid to do it because I know my husband would leave like Frank did, so it will just be fantasy for me, maybe....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I have an Itch Too

I could be Julie. My husband doesn't make an effort to satisfy me in bed. I could picture sucking a strange cock and swallowing his cum, but I'm afraid to do it because I know my husband would leave like Frank did, so it will just be fantasy for me, maybe....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Lets face Julie is nothing but a sluttywhore who willnever be satisfied with one man, she will always be thinking the grass is greener elsewhere and will always spread her legs for someone else other than her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Of Course!

The pursuit of sexual happiness is a right guaranteed by the constitution, isn't that right?

That justifies everything, including the failure to communicate.

Besides she was sure she was unhappy two years after marrying, so there it goes, marriage and all. No point to it, ey?

Good story? NOT!

Technical skills are good though! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I see it a bit different

It was not Franks bad lovemaking, otherwise she would not have lost all interest in him sexually, no she would have improved maybe very slowly their lovemaking just the nice way a loving woman can make HER man almost do everything she wants. No the major problem here is , eventhough almost all women have learned a job, they marry and stop working.

Julie worked half a day a week, just imagine , that's simply nothing. others work 6 days a week and do the household by themselves. So ? she was just so fucking bored with a full working guy who eventually was tired every now and then after work.

not really a good partner do play and find out what's fun in bed. so she was looking for another one and found besides her asshole friend and corrupter a guy who reserved his cheating time just for her. just concentrating on her.

how dumb or naive she still is shows that she is still with her corrupter and still has a sexual relation with her. somebody like that won't learn anything because her corrupter has not showed her groupfucking or whatever there is. so she will always be tempted even if she would find a good guy in bed that is loveable.

so boredom is the key with nothing to do. decadence always grew only where some people just had way to much. now she is working full time and does what sexually ? nothing at all!

lancewmlancewmabout 13 years ago
Nicely written and thoughtful..

Did I like the characters? Not a lot, but still well done. More action and dialogue and less explaination would have improved the story, but you have talent. Keep on writing.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
She never loved him enough to be married to him in the first place!

She cheats for over a year. She basically pushes her husband out of her life. She never had any intention of being honest enough to divorce the poor bastard before he found her out. She tells her husband that she has deep feelings for Harry, her lover, and probably couldn't give him up. She doesn't want to lose her husband though. Then when he throws her ass out and divorces her, and, when she gets the chance, she tells him that she cheated because he just didn't know how to use his equipment and she was embarrassed to tell him because she learned how to do it herself while she was whoring behind his back.

After the divorce she tells her lover, who she had deep feelings for, that she was cutting him off because the affair was just too expensive. It seemed like she thought that it was pretty damned economical while she was still married. I think that she just enjoyed cheating on her husband and when he divorced her, the fun for her to stab him in the back wasn't there anymore so the affair died.

She ends up in a new town with a new life making lots of money. Where is the consequence? The story is written to show that cheating is the thing to do. She screws over her faithful husband and then trades up to a swinging single life.

Four stars for good writing and grammer but the scenario just wasn't enjoyable.

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 13 years ago
It's just a story

Most people don't have a clue what it takes to pen a story. You write it,correct it and after reading it a dozen or so more times, you post it. 99 percent of the stories will not be liked by everyone especially in loving wifes. My only advise is to write the story that's kicking around in your brain the way you need to and the he'll with everyone else. I do it because I love it and have been raked over the coals more than once, but you learn, I did. So keep writing no matter what because it's just like sex...the more you do it, the easier it gets.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Way to many Anon's!

First, in defense of Fran, I have to ask, why so many Anonymous comments? Are these other writers afraid to put their name to their comments and opinions who are afraid of reprisals on their stories? If you are gonna comment, please have the decency to leave a name.

Now as to the story. I read it and the plot line was believable in that the ending was in keeping with the drab, dull, passionless way the characters were presented. they were dull, drab and 2 dimensional. There was no "Joie de vivre " in any of then. In fact, this should have been titled "Eore and Friends" Thanks for noticing me...

If you are going to write about infidelity, passion, the ruining of lives, then there has to be some meaning, motivation, passion somewhere! This story has none. To be crass but accurate, everyone here was a dead fuck.

Next time, Fran, get a little anger, passion, angst going. By the 3 page all I saw were little cutout characters as cardboard as anyone can make them.

Keep Writing

C

Oh, and I SIGNED my name!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ditto

a bit more action and dialogue would pep up the story but overall a good effort - noticeable improvement over your other submissions - keep writing and ignore the sanctimonious mouth breathers who never leave the basement/closet and don't comprehend the fact that this is a made-up fantasy story and not a factual documentary. Those idiots need to get a life, 5 stars

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
She's Right

It was all her fault. This woman wanted to fuck another man. She did not know her husband wasn't doing it for her sexually until she fucked another man. Then she was too stupid to stop. She never said anything about trying different things, thats why we have clueless husbands. Of course by that point she was a total bitch. And at the end she tells him he is worthless in bed. Sounds like she kicked him in the nuts again to me. As for the never be tempted again, The man will have to be on top of his game 24/7/365 for that not to happen from what I have read here. It was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Chagrined is a closet coward.

Following his own criticism of anonymous commentators, accusing them of being afraid, Chagrined, himself is a coward. Why?

Well, do readers know who chagrined is? Is that his real name, or is it a pseudonym so that he can remain anonymous? Do we know his address and phone number? What city does he live in? Does he write under other pseudonyms? Has he answered his bio information honestly? What is his educational background? Does he have a real job? What is he religion, or is he anti-religion? Etc.

The name "Chagrined" is meant to provide him with anonymity...it provides absolutely nothing about the writer. That is what all of the tag names on Lit.com are intended to accomplish. They function very much like the genre categories...a way to find a story.

What was it he said? Those using an anonymous identity were afraid.

Yes, I guess so.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 13 years ago
Realistic and Sad

I can't see that any of the characters in this story won. Realistic, though, in that the original couple weren't able to communicate and it was a large factor in destroying the relationship.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Great Piece Of Writing!!!!!!!

I love complete stories and this is one of the best I have read!! (Thanks!!) for the great read.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Suppose Julie had TRIED to talk to frank about the bad sex???

what Finally ruins this story is that after all that focus on Frank being so bad in bad ... neither Julie or Frank wonder or say " why didnt you say something?".

The PRIMARY reason JULIE steps out is because Frank doesnt do foreplay and she has no other men BEFORE she was married.

OK...so far so good... Intresting conflict/good premise....

The PROBLEM is that once Julie steps out ...at no point in the story does the author have Julie say or Think... " I could show or talk to Frank about this".

This MASSIVE PLOT HOLE undermines the whole story. Think about it...IF Julie has tried to talk to Frank and he shut her out/ down ...THEN Most folks here would be a lot understanding of her actions.

But it goes far beyond that... the ending looks like TOTAL bullshit. When they met again at the end of the story

Julie ADMITS that Frank did not deserve to be cheated on for a full year.

*** BUT even cheating on for over a year... and stating that she did so ONLY because Frank is awful in bed... she still does not give Frank a break. Julie could of said... "It was me. I got out of control"

Even if it was bullshit... why did Julie NEED to shit on frank a 3RD TIME? ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

Fran,

Ths one was an emotional rollercoaster. Loved it.

I agree with Slirpuff: you gotta qrire what you feel.

Keep writing.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fran all your stories seem alike

They have an awful woman who whines on about how she loves her husband but see betrays their marriage with men and women and continues to lie to him.

Frankly these women you write about are selfish deluded bitches. If they want to play around then why did they get married? No one forced them to, just like no one forced them to cheat and hurt their husbands.

I have to wonder if you too are one of these awful women who fo horrible things, whine about how they regret it, but keep on doing them. If you keep on being a selfish hurtful lying bitch, your not regretful at all, your just a hideous failed person with no respect for others feelings, and a serial liar to boot.

People with real remorse stop the crap they pull and fix it. Not one of the characters in any of your stories has ever done that. Not one of them has had real remorse. Not one of them has risen above being an example of selfish human scum. Not one, why is that? Do you yourself not understand the idea of remorse and responsibility?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm Julie!

For all practical purposes. My husband of three years doesn't pay attention or satisfy me in bed. Sure, now I want some new guy to fuck me. I love the idea that Julie sucked Harry and swallowed his cum. I would do that too, and say yum, yum, yum. Why are you all denegrating Julie (and me) as a slut or a whore for wanting what every woiman wants, a good stiff cock and someone to suck her tits?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm With You, Hot Lady

If you want someone to suck your tits and fuck you, I'm your manm. You can suck my dick and swallow my cum. I won't think that you're a slut or whore. You're a church lady!

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 13 years ago
Harry is wrong about this one.

In the story, Julie does consider trying to pass on better sexual techniques to Frank, but can't figure out how to do so without giving away her affair. Now, before you dismiss this, consider the reverse: how many stories on Lit. does the husband begin to suspect the wife is having an affair because she comes home and starts engaging in sexual practices that she wouldn't before? And how many stories, when the wife tells the husband that he isn't satisfying her, he becomes outraged, his ego damaged, and leaves her?

I mean one can't have it both ways -- if by trying to improve your husband's sexual prowess will destroy your marriage, and not trying will also ruin your marriage, why can't a female character simply decide that saying nothing is a superior solution?

And it certainly isn't a 'hole in the plot'. That implies that the author has kept some fact or condition back during the story, that effects the story by the end. But in this case, the issue is presented as it happens.

The episode may show that Julie is weak, and she has a dilemma that she didn't consider. But that is a recurrent theme in this story - not a failure to plot it.

Fran26Fran26about 13 years agoAuthor
Thank, Merci

To all who took and will take the time to read this and especially comment and give advice, My thanks

With your comments and advices, hopefully I might improve my future writings

Fran26

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Let me play devils advocate

First off good story. Liked the interplay for the most part.

How about if she is a lifeless participant and just lays there? He does try to expand the activities and locations. He has tried oral, reluctant one way only, toys are rejected, interactive-talking shut down, different positions are rejected or discouraged. He has tried location, different room, outside, in the car, at hotels, nothing is excepted. Bedroom and missionary only! Other then sex she is great. Is he justified just like Julie to look outside the marriage?

A long those lines is the all to common small cock scenario.

How about if he likes big tits and she only has small tits, or pick some other way that she does not physically have what he wants. Does he have the right to look elsewhere? Will she line up other women to please him?

Before you blast Frank for lack of technique remember that they both were inexperienced and it could have been fun learning from each other, he can not read her mind if she is not getting her needs meet she should have said something.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed this one

I gave it 4 stars. It was well-written and read smoothly. There were few writing errors. The reason I withheld one star was the credibility factor, or lack thereof. If she was not satisfied in bed, Julie could have said during love-making with Frank, "Please touch me here. I read in Cosmo that it will feel really good." Or she could have come up with some similar way to communicate her needs. Most couples with reasonably lengthy marriages communicate a lot better than this, and it is hard to fathom that no discussion or experimentation occured in their marriage.

Instead of communicating, Julie chose to go outside her marriage to experience a strange cock. I guess she would say that it was fun while it lasted. My disappointment was the way in which Frank was portrayed. He was very shallow -- why did Julie marry him if he was so dumb compared to her? If one reads the Hite report (Shere Hite wrote a ground-breaking book reporting her findings on female sexuality, published approximately 1976), one learns that the great majority of men even back in those days derived their main satisfaction from sexually satisfying their partners. She found this surprising because of the stereotype regarding uncaring men who did not take the time with foreplay to properly turn on their women -- she found this was generally false.

Frank would have had to have been totally stupid and uncaring, not to mention unperceptive, if he had failed to realize he did not turn his wife on during sexual relations. Unless Julie faked it, it would have been obvious when the woman was or was not turned on. And if things were not working, well, that's what a sex therapist is for. We men do know about such things. So in a way I agree with one or more other readers who thought this was a very sad story, for all the obvious reasons. I suspect Julie will find one day she has lost her "bloom" and her age is showing (sometime after menopause), and now she is all alone and has no one with whom to share her life. Thanks for writing.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Missing the point

Some here are missing the point. This woman wanted strange dick, she wanted to fuck around. It had nothing to do with her husband. She discovered her husband was bland in the sack WHILE SHE WAS FUCKING ANOTHER MAN. Thats when she had her epiphany. After that she distanced herself from her husband. And in the end when she should have said it was all my fault, she blamed it on him for being a lousy lover. Like I said, she kicked him in the nuts again. He could have been satisfying his new honey very well. She was a coward all the way to the end.

incestor007incestor007about 13 years ago
people here are arguiing about different things

Some readers commented like why did not she did that, why no this, friends this is a story that is not to be changed, when author writes, she/ he had determined what has to happend- but how he/she will take it to that point is where writing matters, like here - she was to be divorced and caught and evryhitng was to be blamed on his skill. But I think author failed in her core. Actually wife here never thought anything, i did that, i did this, i said that, i heard that, i thought that- it was like told by completely different person, who does not know what going on in her/his mind. Whay she kept doing this,no answer to that. The way story had gone i had expected her to have one more try with harry guy, becasue thats how it would have been in real life, you dont fuck your marriage and have no feeling for a man, who helped you do it, right? and on the other hand if completlty ingnore this point and assume that hse got her head out of her ass, thne shouldn't hse also leave her best frend who was the reason for her cheating.

Cheating is excting and who want to do it, we dont judge them at all becasue we dont know waht their circumstances had been. So no judging, but if cheater starts justifying their actions that really pisses people who dont want to cheat, do cheating and keep it to yourself. If you are right no need to justfy it, let other people think what they want to, if in yout prefenrences your marriage is below the great sex, then ther is no use explaing anything to you, you explained your reason when say you cheated, no need to say anything after that right? its all abput your prefenreces in ur life.

some readers said it right, author blamed husband for being faithful and not getting experience from other woman, i think what author wanted to say that, husband should have cheated it, and gotten all the lessons from some whore before she got tempted, then he would expplain everything to her why he did that. right? and she being as understang as hse is in this case will take him back, with a smile and appreciateds his efforts put by him in marriage.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Thank you, Fran

I enjoyed the voice of your story as well as the pace and perspective. Thank you.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Fran wrote a good story

I think the point was that she needed a man than could teach her and find ways of trying new things. She wanted something new and exciting. I get that part, it's like those women that say he didn't love me a enough to understand what she needed. What she needed was to be knocked the hell out. Women act as if men don't think the same way, but whats funny is when a man cheats, everyone wants to fry him. Burn his ass, my favorite line, "take him to the cleaners". But when a women cheats 50/50 she keeps the house and gets the kids, and we find away to justify that. In the end it's just another cheating bitch that got caught story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic read

Great story thank you for writing this story looking forward to your next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A lesson unlearned

Even at the end, "If I marry again, I want it to be to someone who can love me in such a way that I will never be tempted again." If she is tempted it is only because his love is imperfect? She is still ducking responsibility for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dear author

Why do all the women in your stories betray their men? Why do they say it's their fault, yet other than token words never seem to actually get depressed or remorseful? Do you even understand the idea of remorse?

I don't like reading your stories because they all follow about the same formula and the same ending. It's also a truely shitty ending. You introduce characters that we know in the beginning will never end up together, the wife will not only cheat but become addicted to it no happy ending , ever.

In fact you seem to e a huge fan of failed marriages and crushed betrayed men. Wtf is up with that? In your bio you say you are a sub who doesn't hate men, but in every story the guy is betrayed over and over and never gets a break. Sounds like your claims don't actually jibe with your actions.

So sorry, I will never read another story by you. They are depressing, predictable, and filled with stupid female characters who like your bio make claims they don't live up to ever. I'd rather read about puppies being drowned than read about another man and marriage destroyed in your "erotic" stories. Where exactly is the erotic part of a cheating wife and a betrayed marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I absolutely love your stories.

They are realistic. Well detailed... I can't say enough about the character... This is the perfect story... Awesome job!!

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Good story. Frank was civil without any violance against Julie during and after the divorce and so Julie the exwife (very interesting) could "help" Frank new marriage with advice. Excellent!

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Not Julie's Fault?!?!?

So the whole point of the story boils down to being Julie wants someone who will allow her to have her strange on the side and she wont be happy until she finds that person.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
Sorry Postscriptor ...but no

First you said that the wife was trying to think of a way to get frank to perform better in bed.

But ONLY at the end when the husband walks into her shop do we learn that she did spend some time thinking about this.

My bigger point is 100% correct.

IF the ex-wife REALLY felt that her husband did not deserve "this" and that he had suffered enough humilation... then why did she say: " you were just lousy in bed" ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reality well written

Chère Québécoise --- Une histoire bien écrite - superbe.

Fran despite negative comments from some, I personally think that you have written a very good story and have written it well. Describing reality in a world that hides from it is a difficult and onerous task. but it needs to be done.

Congratulations again, and I'm looking forward to reading another one of your stories and hopefully the voting bar won't be frozen so that I can award you five stars.

pisano_vecchio from Montréal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the ending was trash

to give a whore, someone that fucks on the job, a slut fucking around, and a cheater and adulterer the mantle of knowing sex expert is both foolish and simplistic. She wanted to fuck around and instead of getting a divorce and fucking around she cheated on herself. her husband, and her marriage. She knows nothing she is simply a piece of trash, to make her more is to say love, lust, and marriage are nothing. I really hope this wasnt autobiographical.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FROM A VIRGIN TO A BI-SLUT

a road traveled has many potholes...try and not fall into them. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid slut

Stupid story

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
key in this story is keep legs close

whore or slut your call.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
classic case of the closet cuck

guy is a zero in the sack (like all closet cucks) and wife strays. for the 1-2 non-cucks who visit this board learn2please women, you'll be out fucking instead of moaning like a bitch on a fuck story site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: clasic case of the closet cuck

the question really is: why are you here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Definitely stupid story.

Really pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF?

What a stupid fucking slut...Communication...yeah that's the ticket. We all need to remember that.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
why would he ask her anything

that's the only question I have, she cheated mess-up the marriage. Why ask her for advice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Asking for advice? Ask an admitted cuckold

huecuck, who has admitted to being a cuckold, can offer advice on the 'ins and outs' of being a cuck, cuckhood, cuckoldry, cuckdom, and cuckophilia. If you need advice, ask 'huecuck the admitted cuck.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She was tto shy ?

What a pathetic excuse for looking for extramarital cock, she was to shy to teach her husband how to love her. Yes, she didn't do it after the first time because she felt guilty of adultery. But if she loved her husband above all others wouldn't there be just a little strength to teach me how to please her ? The true is slightly less kind, she was so self centered and basking in her adultery, bragging about it to her friend and looking forward to the next fuck session with cheating partner that her husband was not even part of her psyche. Luckily the wife in this story is atypical of wives the world over, for example that fact that she is bisexual on top of it. I have absolutely no sympathy for her destruction of her marriage, her now miserable social life, her bisexual adventures with her condo mate. She earned every piece of shit that fell on her.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
The Easy Way Out

She took the easy way out and it cost her. It is not clear that it cost her enough. If she had really loved her husband, her feelings after her first encounter should have scared her and made her realize that she should find a way to bring her husband along. Instead, as I said, she took the easy way out. Being too shy was just another rationalization.

It was a good story and unlike many others it did explore the consequences of her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She got off way to easy....

for such a putrid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

Can't go lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sad

but true

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
NOT TOO BAD

I found this story to have been of pretty good quality. The story was a nice read, it was well put together and although it was ( I suppose ) fiction it has a real outlook of life in a screwed up world of cheaters. It is also something that I can see as being a truthful story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Marrie too young?

That is a bullshit line, one I am tired of hearing. You can be too intellectually young at 50.

My wife and I were married at 18. Why? We were deeply in love. I was a virgin but my wife had had a long term boyfriend, from about the time she was 14 until 17. They fucked often and enthusiastically, usually with him just saying he wanted to fuck and she would find a way to pull her panties down and her dress up (this was the 70's) and he'd stick it in and bang until he came. That was sex. She bent over, took his cock and that was it.

When we married, we talked. Talked about everything we wanted and liked. Of course, I had no idea what I liked but as time went on, I learned. It's called communication, folks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
If you still love him ...

If Sweetie wanted to atone for the damage she did to her Hubby, why not offer to 'tutor him (pro very BONO) in satisfying a woman. After a successful session of much more open communication (and a bunch of male and female orgasms,) Hubby just MIGHT decide that they are BOTH better partners than they had been.

Any downside? Even if they each decide to go his/her own way, it would have been good, friendly and fun closure! Well, there IS Hubby's fiancee!

Not a bad submission ... fun to read ... Sweetie's conversion to horny hussy was a bit fast and unconvincing, especially since she had an experienced and moderating mentor in her boss!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Hilariously bad. So clichéd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
have to laugh

At pathetic rationalizations females come up with to cheat

Truth is that is who they are and they end up like serial cheating wife detailed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

excellent LW story, annony is just an old ugly fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1

pos LW story, annony before me is just an old ugly fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she says

She cannot over-express the need for communications about sex. Yet she was married to him for 9 years and said NOTHING!

AS FOR SOME PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ANON COMMENTS

SEEMS TO ME THAT A GUY WHO GETS OFF WATCHING HIS WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN IS PROBABLY CHECKING OUT THE OTHER GUY'S EQUIPMENT IN A WAY A HETEROSEXUAL WOULDN'T

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha ha

That was some poor idea to write something soooo dumb and tass317 what TF is that Zin shit about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crap......Really

She "got off" way to easy. She made a fool out of him and emasculated him. She AND her boss should of had an accident on the way to Montreal. Or a 9mm to scratch that itch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Though I agree with most of the previous comments, this is truly a sad tale! Frank WAS pathetic in that he was and inexperienced lover and left her frustrated, which she really didn't recognize until she had her affair! The problem is that she decided she WOULD have sex outside of her marriage! This IS unforgivable! But Frank, obviously, was a poor lover/sex partner! Her friend, that aided to her infidelity would have suffered a very, very painful event!

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Great story. It could well have been a real life story. How could Frank and her be better lovers if they didn't know how. How can you be good pilot if nobody teaches you how to take off, land, and fly an airplane properly. She said it best; her tragedy was that she cheated and that Harry was a consummated lover. The one time with Harry blew her mind away, and never forget that good sex and its release of endorphins are small part of our life measuring the time we spend doing it, but biologically is an powerful instinct to preserve the species. Harry gave her a type of sex Frank didn't know how, and she's a cheater. It's as simple as that. Again, great story. I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You could have saved

Your efforts could have been better suited to not allow her to benefit from cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
garbage

if you are an adult lady and not an immature, narcissistic female you discuss things like this with your other half. unfaithful cunt got off to easy .

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Always marry a woman who has been around the block a few times. No virgins or repressed woman. They are the ones looking to see what they missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wTF

She cuckolds him for a year and he goes to ber for advice?

Only one reason to show up at the Double Whore Antigue Store - to burn it down.

I absolutely do not get this "freinds after the divorce" attitude.

She cheats. She picks fights with you. She gives her emotional and physical self to others. No friendship there. No love lost either.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
timvir, might have something there

it's wrong of course but it does have a hint of that slut mentality. If you ask men that would marry anybody. There was this guy who married an ex-hooker. They were married 29 years till she died from cancer. when he was asked how he kept her from cheating. He said I didn't keep her from shit, it was her. She told me when we got married, I have all types of dicks and yours works just fine. In the end she need and wanted his love. These sluts are just that sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just dumb

Seeking advice from that cunt.

Stupid.

phill1cphill1cover 5 years ago
Where do you get your stats from?

"Sorry CrownedSun - respect your opinion/position but the odds are most definitely against you in regards to cheaters. 95% of the cheaters will cheat again, and again whether it is physical or emotional cheating..."

I'm sorry, but don't you first have to cite the authority for your "95%" assertion? I mean, you won't even assert who YOU are.

Your assertion is so riddled with adolescent nonsense, it's annoying. Firstly, if the consequences are abhorrent enough to a person, ANY behavior can be eliminated. That's cognitive science, not your fabrication of statistics. Moreover, you forget that life is a journey, both emotional and physical. Sex just doesn't happen. It takes actual planning and opportunity and desire. Like maintaining a drug habit, one would need to accomplish plenty of actions before any sex or emotional cheating occurs.

Most people don't want to cheat. So, that limits the potential pool significantly. Most people need a particular profile for partnering up. That limits the pool significantly more. But in the end, cheating behavior is replaced with something more positive in the short term and, hopefully the long term.

And then there's time, which can bring upon many other distractions. I guess for me I think people have passions but then those passions morph into something else, could be positive or negative, and life moves on. The mentality this comment suggests is one of a purgatory, where things and people never change, for the better or worse. It's unrealistic in my opinion, though I don't doubt that many people repeat things without learning, many people above the 5% this person thinks, do learn and become better people.

mark73107mark73107about 5 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed the read. I especially liked that he came to his ex for an answer

as to what went wrong in the sex department. It showed guts on his behalf

and compassion on her behalf to answer him as to what he needed to do

to make sure it didn't happen again.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not as good

This was not as good as Your other stories. Pretty much the same cheating whore as previous. At least this time the husband kicked her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SameOldShit

Cheating whore with a heart. Stop writing, you are a sick cunt.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 4 years ago
Really good

5* from me!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
OK...

Not sure I agree with making her HERO husband the bad guy for a cheating slut wife...

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

3/5. All the cliches were trotted out and used. At least she was kicked to the curb, but she never really hurt did she?

A very average story indeed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous