All Comments on 'My Mom and Me'

by LittleTommyTudor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A little short, but a very nice start.

A hot scenario with him getting his mom for the first time, and I want to read the rest of the story.

Thanks for the good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Short but Sweet

I'm with BigDaddy. This is a change of pace from the writers other stories but a welcome one. Nice to see there is more to come.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
nice

is it true , maybe so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Every man's dream...

What man can't resist a good byline @his mom. Have read some good stories @Mom~Dau, also--thought @this storyline? Keep writing. -C-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I hope so.

It was cute. but to short. the build up was OK but when it got to the sex ( slam bam thank you mam) and its all over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

But Waaaaaay too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sounds more like

Truth than Fiction which makes it all the more interesting. A continuation of the story is a MUST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
as one commenter wrote, "every man's dream"

To fuck his own mother, that is. Indeed. This is a terrific story, by a gifted author. I especially like that the first time the son fucks his mother he goes straight to her cunt. None of the run-of-the-mill rigmarole of licking it, and then mom sucking him off--and, then, finally! the boy sticking his young prick up between his mother's legs. Their mother's cunt is what plenty of boys loving thinking about, and what they think is that it's the perfect place for their stiff dick, so warm and cozy and loving, like it was made for their big hard on. The boys'll whack off, and when they blow their young balls they picture that they're shooting their warm semen right up their mother's cooch. Oh, man! Look, all of them are on the Internet, which is chock full of stories of happy motherfucking. They quickly get the idea that a mother's cunt is the receptacle nature provides for all the great big doses of creamy sperm in their hot young balls. Any wonder that the world's filling up with grinning young motherfuckers and their smiling, contented son-fucked moms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CRAP

It's only a shame that it's not possible to give minus points when voting.

This was the most amateurish story I've read to date on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I never really got soft, so I kept my cock inside my mother's pussy!

We made out together, and mom rolled over on top of me as we did. I had become completely hard again, as she sat up, and began moving her pussy on my cock. She smiled at me, noticing I was watching her tits bouncing from her movement. I reached up and start playing with them as I thrust upward. I had much more stamina this time, and I was enjoying the moans that were coming out of my mother's mouth. I kept squeezing her big tits as she rode me, I could tell her orgasm was approaching by her labored breathing. As soon as she started to cum, my body tensed up, and I began filling my mother's pussy with my seed, until gravity was pulling it back out, and down my throbbing shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BRAVISSIMO!!! TOTALLY EROTIC. DESERVES MORE THAN FIVE STARS BUT RULES BEING RULES, I RATED IT 5*

You hit the nail on the head when you wrote he was imagining his mom while fucking his wife.

My mom was in my jack-off fantasies until i was well into my second marriage. She was my favorite. Believe it or not, my (distant) 2nd favorite was my first mother-in-law.

My infatuation with my mother was so profound & intense that i believe i had the Oedipus Complex. So what, I had the hots for my mom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a load of buckshot get a lufe

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
with some merit

I am not one for slam, bam, thank you mam stories. They are shallow and most any kid 12 or older can write like that, and usually doees.

However, I think if you develop a little more patience and learn to tease your readers a little bit you will do better.

After all, there are only so many ways to fuck a good cunt. With everyone banging out the same story yoou need to add an edge to make it a good one.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Story too short for comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous