All Comments on 'Our Unexpected First Swap'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FYI

Speak for yourself, dude. A lot of us are turned right off by fake tits.

Buddie12Buddie12about 13 years ago
How fucking horny

Well 12 and then an 8 up the ass not sure but good story for as it goes made me horny have a dull sex life so reading this sure it goes on not for me well put down nice story.

Budddie U/K

H2Okie79H2Okie79about 13 years ago
Damn that was hot!

I enjoyed it immensely. I thought the writing was pretty good as well. I think my wife and I would enjoy meeting you two.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepabout 13 years ago
Pretty damn hot

I loved the image of that great big fat cock slicing in and out of those tiny tight pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 pages and I read them all

Great story, well written, a great reflection of reality. I read it, and saw it, like I was watching a movie. You are well talented.

yippidooyippidooabout 13 years ago
great story

took me back to our first swinging experience... minus the monster cock thing.... and the huge fake tits...well written... exciting read... I wish you had given more details about Patty's blow job on John on the balcony at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like big fake tits!

And I also like 'em small, firm, floppy, flat or almost non-existent. All kinds of tits are mammary-licious!

I also liked this story (and working with an editor could only improve the result).

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well Done Dave

Just a neat, sexy story! What a hot wife!

sirhugssirhugsabout 13 years ago
when they got back to there room...

... I was expecting him to eat the creampie. or, before that, for the two wives to eat each other clean. Otherwise, very hot.

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 13 years ago
fun adventure!

Man, I'd like to share an adventure with my wife like the one that you describe here.

tim4522tim4522over 10 years ago
UnFuckingBelievable!!

It's was one of THE HOTTEST adventures I've read. Thankful SO MUCH! The fake tits thing didn't distract at all from the heat of this especially well written story. Fucking loved it .. THANK YOU!!! Tim

norcal62norcal62about 6 years ago
Sure wish LW authors knew how to use pronouns.

Constant misuse of she and I, wife and I, etc. Annoying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2 stars

And that's being generous. 6" pumps? 8" cock? 12" cock? perfect fake tits? "Darlene was memorized by the site." Did you mean, Darlene was mesmerized by the sight.? Was this intended as satire? I gave up after 2 pages. Nothing erotic here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn’t Care Much For It

John and Darlene originally came across as mercenary vultures, just looking for some fresh meat to devour. And the whole cliche’d saga of John’s big ‘12 incher’ pretty much left me wishing I had skipped this story completely. I couldn’t give this one more than one star.

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

Now that was a totally unforgettable vacation. Something to look back on for many years. I want to someday watch my wife with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story with exciting hot cock hungry wives

Love hearing about a first time experience with two couples, hot sexy wives. First time swaps always carry a level of uncertainty but hunger for great exciting sex with a new partner. Your story exhibiting care and concern for each other while simultaneously totally enjoying each other being fucked by a new partner was well scripted. This is something every sexy wife needs to experience with her hot trusting hubby. It's nice to read an ending where each go home with their respective partners. My hat off to all the hot pussies who love good hard cock.

literalvirginliteralvirginover 3 years ago
So Good!

Your story had me hard the entire time! Can't wait to read more of your work.

Okie2021Okie2021almost 3 years ago

12 inch cock and 8 inches on the other guy, get real the over statement of giant cocks ruined it…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was fantastic!!!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 2 years ago

Yes, it's fantasy, but too much "ass to X" with no effort at hygiene!

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayover 1 year ago

One of the characteristics of a great story is the development of the characters. This is a great story! Well defined personalities. The story line continues to make the reader wonder about what is coming next. It sucks us in. Strong communication between loving partners is key to exploring outside partners. Your story expressed that. Your story also offers continuing affirmation of love toward each other's own partner. Your story is one of the best!

PHUCHU2PHUCHU210 months ago

One of the best reads I have ever had

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

hmmm, enjoyed this swap story very much,,not too short, not too long,,,,when the narrator(mark) made the statement, ""we never swapped with them again"" i felt the story could have ended right there,,it was such a letdown after such a high point.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It’s taken me 2 days to read this storie. It is one of the steamiest ones I have read on here and have masturbated 3 times to this. I love the idea of swapping partners and having a some wild fun. I just wish my hubby was a little more open minded in our marriage and be more adventurous. Not that I haven’t tried to encourage him. I guess this will only ever be a fantasy for me and my trusty toys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is so damn close to being the best story, particularly the best swinging story, on Literotica. The focus on the size of John’s cock size, the continual reminder of its length, and the resulting concerns about injury (particularly to Patty) became somewhat off-putting after a while. The cocks going into asses and then immediately into pussies was a turn-off. Yes, it’s fantasy, but ewwww! The wrong pronouns, as mentioned by others, took it down a bit, too. … But the sex! The characters were well-developed, even to the point of wondering about John and Darlene’s true motives. Were they sinister? No, but that element was present. High marks for the story but all the problems did interrup the enjoyment. … Four stars. So close to five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous