All Comments on 'Kelly Ripa Wants To Be On Top'

by Inishfree

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it, love ripa too

keep up good work, more kelly too! She is so hot. Maybe she gets blackmailed to do dirty gross things with people sh would never even consider! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
she is a skinny bitch who should n't be

in any story unless it has Jason in it! Can't stand the "I'm so lovely and sexy" bitch!! But she could suck me off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kelly Ripa has a tight little body

Loved the story. I wouldn't mind knocking the bottom out of her bottom any day. Hope to see a return story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Being from Australia,I didn't know who she was.

Looked her up on the net. Nice looking woman. Liked this soy a lot.

Please keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I got hard

I love Kelly Rippa, Just thinking about her getting fucked turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love Kelly Ripa

What I wouldn't give to knock it out with Kelly Ripa. Some guys don't like skinny girls but this woman has a fine tight little body. You wrote a great story. Thanks for the fantasies to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very HOT!

Kelly Ripa is the ultimate MILF. Given the opportunity, I would fuck her any chance I got. Thanks for the great story. Well thought out and written.

rks306rks306almost 10 years ago
Hot

I love her nipples and she has a fat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Little Miss Camel Toe

There is a picture of Kelly on the internet from a few years back. They had a tire changing contest on her show. She is wearing tight yellow pants and a white tank top. She is squatting down next to the tire with her legs spread wide open and shows the sweetest camel toe. I get a hard-on every time I see the picture. Nice story.

InishfreeInishfreeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I want to thank everyone for reading my stories. I appreciate the support. To the below comment: I looked up Kelly's camel toe. VERY NICE! Here is a link. Replace the commas (,) with a period (.)

http://www,stereogum,com/img/kelly_ripa_camel,jpg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Terrific Story

I think Kelly Ripa is as cute as hell. I would cut off a finger to go ball deep in her backside. Thanks to your story I hope to have some great dreams for nights to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kelly is HOT!!!

I used 2 work for Regis for 5 years when he did the show I got a hand job from Kathie Lee and a blowjob from Kelly she's a sweet person and so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It got me going!

Your story got me harder than Chinese Algebra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kelly Ripa is So Hot and Sexy!

Loved this story - it's the best of the Kelly Ripa stories here! How about a size queen story where she gets to see Michael Strahan's big black cock and goes to town on that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Justin Bieber Has Hots For Kelly Ripa

Justin Bieber recently said that he has a crush on Kelly Ripa. He posted this picture as the reason. I could care less about Bieber but just look at this picture. BABY!!

http://www.radass.com/kelly-ripa-hot-pics-sexy-bikini-photos/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Picture Link Below Doesn't Work

I tried the link below for the picture of Kelly. It didn't work so I got curious to find it. This link does work. Copy and paste for your own enjoyment. And yeah, I'd tap that. Fuck you, Justin Bieber! Stand in line behind me if you want sloppy seconds.

http://www.radass.com/?s=kelly+ripa&x=6&y=10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tight Butts Drive Me Nuts

I'd do Kelly Ripa in a heartbeat. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's All True!!

My younger brother went to high school with Kelly at Eastern Regional. He said she was tiny, flat chested and fucked like a bunny. This could all be true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Michael Strahan has announced he will be leaving the show. Kelly will be on the prowl for another big cock now. This should give you a whole new storyline. I hope it is as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kelly Has a Doppelganger

Kelly Ripa bears a striking resemblance to porn star, Victoria Tiffani. Making it even better, Victoria just loves getting it up the ass. Copy and paste the link below to make up your own mind.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/09daf8191035159#

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kelly Ripa looks like a chip momk

way to skinny and she has a mouth on her that makes it hard to get a hard on! You can have her.

InishfreeInishfreeover 7 years agoAuthor
Everyone Is Entitled To An Opinion

Kelly Ripa is 5'-2" (157cm) and weights about 100 pounds (46kg), and she is physically fit. If you consider a small woman like that "skinny", you are entitled to your opinion. Perhaps you like them small but about 150 pounds. That is ok too. If you like big asses, like Kim Kardashian, then good luck to you with that.

I find it curious that you posted a comment with an obvious dislike of Kelly, yet you don't comment on the story. Maybe you never read the story and just dislike her. Either way, you are entitled to an opinion.

I also have opinions. I can't tolerate ignorant people. Uneducated does not mean ignorant, but ignorance is usually associated with a lack of education. I also can't tolerate poor spelling and grammar. The word is "chipmunk", not "chip momk". It is also not "way to skinny", but "way too skinny". Proper grammar, plus capitalization, will rectify whether you "help your Uncle Jack off a horse", or "help your uncle jack off a horse".

Thank you for your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confession

I'm sure this is a wonderful story like the others I've read, but I just can't stand her. Not meaning to demean you.

InishfreeInishfreeover 7 years agoAuthor
True Confession

I haven't been attacked, so no offense has been taken. I don't personally know Kelly Ripa and I don't know if I would like to. I can say, however, that like the old saying goes "I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers".

I am still confused how someone goes on an adult fiction site and comments on stories that they have never read. My question is "why"?

Too bad that you didn't read the story though because Kelly is demeaned quite handsomely. She is made to do things that make her out to be a little whore. With your dislike of Kelly, you might have really enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dirty little girl

I'd love to sniff a pair of her dirty little panties,I bet their nice and cum soaked with some ass smell too. Delicious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dirty Whore

I bet she thinks her shit don't stink but I bet her worn panties do, I would lick the pussy and ass juice off the fabric and masturbate over and over to them while I'm sniffing them. I'd like to steal a pair from her dirty laundry basket, I'd pick some silky g string ones because I know they ride up in the pussy and ass and it makes them smelly and dirty. She's a whore who likes the attention she gets from men, she'd probably get off knowing someone was smelling her dirty panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'd fuck her right now!

The way she acts on TV, I'd wager that deep down inside she's a little slut just like in the story. Thanks, it was a terrific read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Count Me In

I'm ready and willing to bend Kelly Ripa over and fuck the ever loving shit out of her tight little ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Can Take Care of Her

Give me a box of condoms, a jar of vaseline & a handful of Viagra, and I'll give Kelly Ripa the assfucking she really needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She deserves what she got

If anyone could use a lesson in humility, it is Kelly Ripa. The woman is so full of herself. It was fun to read about her being taken down a notch or two. I enjoyed your story snd the premise. All in all, I wouldn't mind giving it to her long and hard myself.

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 3 years ago

Hot story about hot little Kelly. I really liked it. I thought maybe Michael would be joining in the festivities. When he was still on the show, even my mild-mannered wife, thought Kelly was hot for him. I know my wife was, but would never admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is a terrific story! I recently saw that Kelly Ripa turned 50 years old. Even so, I would still bend her over and do her twice. I'd rest a bit, and then do her a few more times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do I get on Jim Coleman's client list?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story! Check out the 2021 film, Don't Look Up. Cate Blanchett plays a sexually aggressive talk show host who is a parody of Kelly Ripa. Maybe the film writers read your story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I first saw Kelly Ripa on the tv series Hope & Faith. She came across as a gal who might be a handful between the sheets. I enjoyed reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's 2023 and her show still airs from here in New York, except now her co-host is her husband! I wonder if he knows what a Treesha his wife is? Fun story, even believable for her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can look at Kelly Ripa all day. The minute she starts to talk I can't wait to turn away. A very creative story and I enjoyed reading it. Check out the page below for the perfect picture of Kelly's finest feature.

www.imagebam.com/view/ME3I8WQ

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love it! Kelly is smoking hot!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Loved the story. I did a C/P on the picture link below --- Yowzers!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous