All Comments on 'She Needs a Montage'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
FirebrainFirebrainabout 13 years ago
Well done everybody :)

And thanks to ravenfox for putting all of this together. You've all done an amazing job!

I get first dibs on Linc, by the way. Grrrraaaaawwww (gay growl, in case anybody was wondering).

Black_Hat_LeeBlack_Hat_Leeabout 13 years ago
Had a lot of fun with this

Loved working on this story. Had a lot of fun with it and, of course, loved reading the original too! Everyone did a great job. Glad I had the opportunity to do this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

This was so well done! I totally fell for the characters. The sex, while hot, was almost secondary to the great story. I would LOVE to hear more like this. Most entertaining hour I've spent in a long time. Thank you Ravenfox and Cast!

tangoquicktangoquickabout 13 years ago
So good!

I love this story!! Absolutely brilliant. Congratulations to all involved -- this was a work of art.

fridayamfridayamabout 13 years ago
A great achievement

by all involved--but what a great story to adapt! More like this please!

blackstallion21blackstallion21about 13 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!

THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY!!! I WAS SO UPSET WHEN IT WAS OVER! MORE LONG STORIES, MORE MORE MORE! This was an AMAZING STORY! (just was a little disappointed, AP sounded so HOT and she was only in the story for like 30secs)

Great Job Raven and Cast! AMAZING JOB!!!!!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
This Was A Joy To Do

I am so proud of how this project turned out. Everyone did an amazing job. It was a load of fun to work with all these talented people. Thank you and I can't wait to do it again!

@blackstallion...I totally agree that we need more Asian Princess in the next story. She's HAWT. And you didn't even get to hear what the other two lovely ladies could really do. All three are fanfuckingtastic. Just wait til next time or when you hear them in the subscriptions series.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago
*squeak of glee*

OMG so excited for all of you! You know how much I gush over this story, Firebrain! Literoticans do it again. Such amazing voice (and writerly) talent here. HAHA I want that doorbell! Ravenfox how long did this take you all? I can't wait to have 78 minutes free to listen to the whole thing. Responsibility calls *deep exaggerated sigh and a pout for good measure*

~Luna

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago

The boys singing, classic! (Alright, I'm coming. I'm coming...and not the fun kind! Damn, half way through.) *grumbles* Ravenfox, how'd you manage this gathering of talent? OK, be back for the second half later on and leave yet another comment. *laughs*

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
For you

I guess you are wonderful for comic strips.

Your voices sound so like you are cartoon creatures. Lots of charm.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago
Whew!

*fans herself* Finally had time to finish the story. Linc...Mmm. I'm lusting! You all rocked the montage!! More full cast productions please!

~Luna

chris0077chris0077about 13 years ago
Superb Job

All of u did a superb job.. Hats off to u all.. though it wasnt that much erotic but a sweet romantic story...

keep up the gud work..

anxiuosly looking forward for moreeeee !!!!!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
@Luna and Chris

Thank you both for listening and commenting on this production. I definitely plan for more.

And Luna, thank you again for your help concerning my website. :)

Tt1714Tt1714about 13 years ago
Loved it!

Please do more like this, great job. :)

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
@Tt1714

Thank you! I'm sure we will. It was so much fun to put together, but also a LOT of work. LOL All we need now is a good story converted to a script!

Thank you for enjoying!

ZipBlockBloodieZipBlockBloodieabout 13 years ago
Good

This was really good enjoyed the cast and everything.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
@Zip

I've heard your audio...you COULD join us next time, you sexy thang! :D

Thank you for listening, honey.

FelMarchFelMarchalmost 13 years ago
That Was FUN!

Well written and acted! You all were as funny as heck! I loved listening to every minute! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

Hi Team! Thanks for a fantastic story. It was an absolute joy to listen to. Well done to the writer and you guys for doing such a wonderful job. I couldn't stop laughing a few times. I can't believe the rat was called Safety Dance. Damn, I hate that song so much haha. It made the new pet ridiculously funny.

Other than that, once again, thanks for the fun. I hope you do more stories like these in future.

ShesAVampShesAVampabout 12 years ago
just amazing!

I've been reading and listening to literotica for a few years now, this is by far my favorite story. There was nothing about it I didn't like! It was the perfect balance of sweet and sexy I listened to it like four times! I wish I had a "linc" in my life!!

You guys should definitley collaborate more often!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Weird and Wonderful.

Have to admit, I hesitated for a long time before listening to this one, due to the title and the tag line. it sounded so ... bizarre. Glad I reconsidered.

Raven was her usual compelling self, and the other players aquitted themselves admirably. It was laugh-out-loud funny.

bibookwormbibookwormover 10 years ago
Nailed that performance flawlessly!

Raven, I have to say you were incredible (you always are but this was especially exemplary performance). You had me rolling both when Bailey is bombed after one beer and also when Bailey gave Craig both barrels after finding out he cheated on her two months before he dropped her like a bad habit. Linc finally gaining the courage to offer Bailey his heart is such a touching thing. It would have been funny if the guys went ahead and stomped Craig for bringing his new squeeze to the bar but Bailey wasn't up to confronting him on that so discretion was the better part of valor.

Please keep making these audio stories; you are my favorite Lit author!

VennicVennicover 10 years ago
Loved it

I had a smile on my face for the entire time, lol. Enjoyed it a lot.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 8 years ago
Two times...

No...i have not cum to the story two times... =-) But I have listened to it twice through. Well written and funny. The characters came to life through the written word very well. I read the actual story after listening to it once. Then listened to it again.

It is rare to find audio work of this magnitude. For as wonderful as listening to the moans and groans and gasps of the artists who make our bodies heat up is; work of this kind is so much more riveting. Down to making the Pooh Bear choke and having flying owls of despair...if i remember that correctly.

I have no idea how you all made that piece of work come together as well as you all did. I am not that technologically savvy sadly. But i do hope to see more, much more of this caliper of work.

This is one of those times I wish I could give a 5 star and bonus points to the Author and the actors. Good job. I wish you all well.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

P.S. I am pretty sure i used the wrong word somewhere...caliper? Caliber? Calibre...?

Oh well...

RockyMountainMinstrelRockyMountainMinstrelabout 8 years ago
I loved it! Well done Raven and all the crew! You have a new fan Raven!

If I would have read a description I might not have listened to this one. Not my type of story. Glad I didn't read one and listened to it. It was awesome! Very well done! Like I said, you have a new fan Raven!

Templar_WriterTemplar_Writerabout 6 years ago
Fun

Great cast well written with good laughs. It would be neat to hear more with a full cast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Do more!

Love it! ❤ You have such talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous