All Comments on 'True'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A mixture of disgusting and laughable in it's misunderstanding of how hyponosis actually works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The above commentator shows a puzzling confusion about the difference between fantasy and reality.

Fun story. I like the way you have your subject characters do so much of the hypnotist's work for them (by the hypnotist's design, of course!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lulz

Wasn't long enough to get stimulated

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Guy above me

This is a fantasy website. Of course hypnosis doesn't work this way. It's a story to enjoy and jerk off to.

PancakemixPancakemixalmost 12 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this, I felt it approached the characters (rather than the hypnosis apparently, which I know nothing about and don't care either) in a realistic way and was well-written all round. I only have two criticisms - if you're going to bring in the interesting concept of her fighting back against the idea of sexual slavery you run the risk of making a sexist point, and I hope that you and other readers don't interpret Julie's feelings of independence and equality being stamped out as anything other than a tragedy. It may have been better to show Dave's slight frustration at finding out that Julie's not repressing submissive desires. My second criticism is that 'soupy' is one of the least sexy words to describe a pussy. Favourited!

JukeboxEMCSAJukeboxEMCSAover 11 years agoAuthor
Agreed

It would be genuinely terrible if this were to happen to a real human being; this is fantasy, and one of the key elements of fantasy is the ability to create a safe space to indulge in desires that cannot (and frequently should not) be expressed in the real world. I know men and women who would fantasize about being Julie, even though they would never actually want to lose their independence; I know men and women who would fantasize about being Dave, even though they'd never do that to someone.

This is not intended as a statement about reality, and I sincerely hope that nobody ever would want to be a real Dave to a real Julie.

sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 11 years ago

i love this story. i agree, this would be horrible if this happened in real life.. but since its just make believe, its great!! i love reading stories about people getting hypotised,

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 10 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous. Everyone knows REAL hypnosis requires a sacred goblin shaman's Magic Three Ball (not eight, goblins can't count very high). This story is totally unrealistic, C- out of ten!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Cool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it!

This story would make a great erotic comedy if it could be acted out with a bit more humor and some character preparation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please do a second part this is amazing!So delicious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous