All Comments on 'Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 04'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

All n all i enjoyed this series. The bj theme is gold... only i would of atleast once made her drink the contents of her bottle. I loved how extreme you were willing to take the subject matter in your fantasy. I commend you for writing this as I found most of the time I enjoyed your tale of heaven vs hell. I never fully grasped her motivation being based on "needing to cum" so badly she'll do anything but fuck. And why she's so worried about her master getting wise to her sneaking one in the shower or at nite wit her husband. It was really important that you started addressing how much she got off on her hardcore desires as she lost control. It's as if her depravity would someday truly know no bounds! I thought the ending was weak but you know. Didnt even make sense to me but that aside I luv oral sex stories n they're aren't too many that I've read that were as awesomely outrageous as yours!!

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
Welcome back!!

I'm sorry your readers haven't seen much of you lately, so it's very welcome to have new writing from you!

At the risk of blowing my own horn, I gave a shout-out to "The Vanilla Test" in an essay I did a while back on some of my fave literotica series.

That continues to be one of my faves. Your writing is ecletic but always fiercely erotic and frequently funny, whether in the more cuddly TVT or, as here, on a darker, more unforgiving note.

Nikki is easily one of the most fearsome lesbian dommes we've seen, and this story worked a very edgy dichotomy between the extremities of depravity Karen could submit to, versus her holding on to her devotion to her compromised fidelity. The surprise ending has a kind of grace to it, and leaves open the possibility that much of what went before was going on under different auspices than we might have guessed!

Regardless, I'm happy you're writing again and look forward to many stories of your's in the future! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep the stories coming

you're doing a great job

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Great story

This was a great story until the end...then it just died. Was expecting Tim to know about her online chats & that Tim had set her up for this humiliation & that he would use the pics to take her to the cleaners in a divorce as well as custody of the kids. At the least he was involved in making her fantasies come true. But it just died with no explanation of how he ended up in the room. What happened to the pics? Would really love another chapter to end this story properly & tie off all loose ends. With that said...I enjoyed it with extreme pleasure!

Bo47Bo47over 7 years ago
5 *s are too few for this effort.

I think it compares favorably with Absorbing Jane, though perhaps not quite as dark or filled out. I would like to add an a add addendum to this titulating tale with your permission, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Maybe the college girl can take over the house and husband and keep the slut busy all the time with Tim's help!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous