All Comments on 'My Mistake'

by aldulf

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
One question

Who exactly is Sue, is she the aunt, sister his or hers, mother-in-law, cousin, or what, you never really made that clear, it make it easirt to see the conection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
little nibble

That's not a story. It was so short I didn't bother reading it. You may think you are being a tease - you're not, you're just being annoying and wasting a tiny nit of space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tomorrow

I look forward to reading what happens tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bitching Anonymous

I am getting tired of the ass that complains about everyones work ! I think you did a great job myself.I normaly have nothing to say but the Anonymous Bitcher is getting tiresome.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 13 years ago
Who is Sue?

This is just a guess from story context and tags for the story, but I think Wade and Sue were Nikki's parents. That would explain why Nikki had a bedroom at their house.

This would make Sue his mother-in-law.

Other than this bit of disorientation at the beginning, I liked the story. The sex would have been hot even if it had been with Nikki.

I wonder if Sue thought it was Wade behind her?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
It sounds like Nikki's mother Sue is a better fuck than her daughter

His only hope of getting away with fucking Sue is; that she doesn't brag to Wade how good he was in the kitchen last night.

Good story and hope to see more soon.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 13 years ago
Nice start

First off, I would like to see Literotica stop offering ANONYMOUS as an option, either put your name on your comment or shut the hell up!

This was a nice start to story, look forward to seeing what happened the next day :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Bitching Anonymous

You do realize YOU are posting anonymous, don't you? Do you realize how stupid that makes you?

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Good story

But, I still do not know who the fuck is Sue. First two paragraphs were horrible...kept asking myself..who the fuck is Sue. Next paragraph was still not all that helpful. Nonetheless, not a bad story with a nice economy of style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

I get tired of the asshats that make a big deal out of anon comments. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lol

What the fuck difference does it make is someone posts as anonymous? Honestly? I don't ever login when I'm not actually on a computer I use exclusively and own...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

filling up the mother-in-law with seed...hope the next post is the anouncement of mom's pregnant and dad had a clip job...

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 13 years ago
Impregnating the MIL

I agree with the previous poster. Please write a sequel to this story in which Sue (the mother-in-law) finds herself pregnant by her son-in-law. Did she know it was he who walked up behind her & fucked her? Did she plan a pregnancy, or at least the sex? How does the rest of the family react to the news? Keep up the hot writing, in any case!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
unusual pov

i am a fan of your stories, but i have never seen one that seems as discombubulated as this one. it seems that it is not you who wrote it. seems to have been someone then it was posted under your name, that is how different it is from your other stories. as for the other comments that are hateful/ or non-constructive, just disregard them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

when i was like 21(on my third child) i had a what was to be future mother-in-law i thought anyway one night we were out having a nice family gathering my "supposed second wife" was in her swimming suit with baby in stomach(5 months preg) i was a bit tipsy myself anyway the "wife" said she was tired and wanted to crash..off to bed she went my "future mother-in-law" and myself stayed around the pool mom was a looker i must say and unattached she was gripping about her legs hurting from biking earlier and asked if i would mind rubbing her legs i said why not so i started to rub the legs she goes oh that feels so good can you do the back and arms to honey pie i did as i said i was a bit tipsey she flipped over and looked me straight in the eyes and said fuck me now.....i pulled off her suit and muffed dived into her pussy she took my cock in her mouth(know where daughter got it from,lol) and sucked me dry i stuck my 9er into mom and fucked her like nothing else i fucked her on the ground in the lounge chair all over that pool area even in the shelter house/changing room....bad thing was about 3 months later i was on my 4th child as i knocked up mom too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmm more

If a am not vat my name in her is my thing.

Yes more vat hspen next morning o so on. And let him fuck her agin. Or is she pregnat and oly she no ho is the father F

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes!

I cannot wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
KEEP ON IM CURIOUS

I like where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not clear who's who....

Maybe you dropped a paragraph telling the relationship between Niki and Sue. Given your comparisons, I though they were sisters.

Finally I got it straight at the end when I read "wake her parents". And on rereading, "in her old room" at the end of the setup.

Interesting that 20 years didn't age them enough to remark on any difference!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why is this marked Taboo?

At no point is it established who Sue is, or what her relationship to Nikki or the protagonist is. I'm guessing Nikki's sister? Sleeping with the sister of one's wife is.. weak sauce for a Taboo tag, which normally involves incest. But this is making the most taboo-favorable available assumption about who Sue is, she could just be a family friend that they're staying with.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

Not sure this is incest/taboo for at no point in the story was it established who he was fucking this is more meant for the mature or even loving wife category now if you would have established that he was fucking his mother in law then yes by today's standards I can see it being incest/taboo but you didn't so it's not entirely accurate category for the story either way you left it open like your other story about the mother in law and her son in law

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous