All Comments on 'Grandma's Dirty Movies'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
True to Life Descriptions

One of my lovers is 18 years older than I, and has a very similar build and barely any pubic hair. (She had been a widow for 10 years before she came onto me while I was hanging out at her house). And she is just as enthusiastic! I liked the time you took in your descriptions of her body, but I was turned off by too many "jugs" and "flaps". Too crude for love, boy. That's not intimacy. Also, you've got to check your spelling errors. They were a distraction from your really fun story. All the descriptions, including what they did and how she reacted, were very true, at least to my life. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I had a friend

when I was young who claimed that he had sex with his grandmother. She lived in the neighborhood and had enormous tits like the grandmother in the story, but was built like an amazon. Taller than we were a looked like she could have kicked our butts.

One day I went to her house with my friend to drop off something and when she didn't think I was watching, she gave my friend a very intimate squeeze in the crotch, which made me a believer. One of the hottest things I've ever seen.

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

As always, thanks to one and all for reading, as well as your comments, public and private - good or bad.

A special thank you to the first commentor, who made mention of a few spelling and transposition errors, which I believe were due to me accidently submitting an earlier draft of the story. I have immediately re-submitted the corrected edition, and I thank you once again for alerting me.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I enjoyed this

Like one of your commenters I was put off by the descriptions of jugs and flaps, but it did ring true. I really got the love this story had more than alluded to.

And I add to the call that you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good

liked the story bring mom in next chapter

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
I didn't think I would like it...

I was wrong! Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Being a 71 year old male, I appreciate this story. I had no grand parents living and never knew the love or closeness that comes from them. I let my imagination go and this story turns me on.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
LOVED IT

I realize I'm quite late discovering this story, but I will comment anyway. I did pick up on some errors still in here, (One or Two) but they didn't really distract me. Loved the way you developed the action. Grandma was believable as was horny Jorden. I give you a 5 and will look for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm

u need 2 write a second chapter

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 9 years ago
Grandma's Dirty Movies

This was a good piece of writing. If you do a sequel to it, have Grandma do a couple of pissing scenes in it or have her wearing stockings and a girdle or slip into a pair of navy blue or black briefs after he has fucked her and filled her cunt up with seed.

Upskirter69Upskirter69almost 8 years ago
I want a sequel too!

The foursome sounds a great idea. I'd love to read about a young couple and old couple, especially if they started switching & trying out new permutations.

Familyguy469Familyguy469over 5 years ago
Missing Grandma

I would have liked doing my grandma. Nice tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love all these stories but granny lovers love grannies who look grannies and not some woman who looks years younger We need grannies who are gray round horny and who really appreciate a young stud who adores her that way Think you can do it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous