All Comments on 'The Web Ch. 02'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
FANTASTIC !!

Loved the first chapter and the second was even better. Please continue as I can't wait for following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep up the good work

Every now and then a story comes along that actualy has a dynamic cast of characters that seem to grow and develop. I can't wait to see where your imagination takes us in up-comming chapters.

Thank you for a refreshing story by an obviously talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great consept

wonderful story and plot line keep it up4ea8

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorabout 13 years ago

This is an exceptional story. Very well written with a very believable character interaction. I find myself getting lost in the story and losing reality for awhile. To me, that is the sign of excellent writing. I really look forward to future chapters.

FungiUgFungiUgabout 13 years ago
Good work

I like the premise of the story, with some limits:

I think, while it's obvious Cathy needs some help to open up, you've not dealt on why. Most women manage to open up to their sexual without having to go through therapy to do it. So some backfill on why Cathy is struggling with that would make it more believable.

Also, you confuse Kelly and Cathy near the end of this section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story

a bit unlikely, but that's okay. You had a name mix-up.

tmr210patmr210paover 9 years ago
well done

I thought your timing is done extremely well, you aren't rushing into the heat of the story but taking your time to build on different parts of the story. I thought your characters are being developed well. all in all, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't understand the adulation

I really don't understand why this series gets such a high score. What I see is some low grade pop psychology with the script and choreography for a minor porno. 2* because at least it is literate, unlike a lot on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
By Literotica standards

It's pretty damn good, reasonably literate and rather satisfying.

If i'd paid $47.50 for the hardcover edition, i might be pouting

like the previous commenter.

The ambition here isn't great literature, by in large.

No complaint at all!

dante_1_23dante_1_23over 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks forma an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still loving it

I realized that this has been out for a while. I dont understand why people haven't left any comments.

I've mentioned on other posts,...I really enjoy reading you.

Josie

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
You guys are very good.

The social and moral considerations are clearly laid ( pardon) out and articulated.

The dialogue is just a bit wooden, but some of that is justifiable.

PhilDub2PhilDub2over 2 years ago

This story is hot. I’m looking forward to learning how it continues to unfold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
834 Followers
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Web Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Web Series Info